Hello! mocers, I'm back! i just success to it this video I recorded this summer, it is a tournament with three middleweight BOT, you'll find the stats on the first part of the video, but here there is the brickshelf folder if you want to see more pictures of them, enjoy the video and thanks for watching!

just some oddity: (ALERT:watch the video first!)

BOB (originally named BOBCAT) was built (and driven) by my cousin, he loves to make simple but adamant and overpowered bot and (as said by some info at the end of the video) they are really effective in a sumo arena

RIBALTOLANDO was the jocker robot, built by me, but drive by my cousin against SCORPIONE (tracked scorpion) it was a real challenge to build an invertible bot, but it should be really hard to defeat in a real arena (not in a sumo one) its strengths are all visible in the fight against BOB (maybe because I was driving it... hem hem :laugh: )

SCORPIONE CINGOLATO is the evolved version of wheeled scorpion, but it ends like all my sophisticated bots, it is beautiful and really powerful but not too much realiable. Its main problem is the thermal cut-off of my lipo BB that is a little bit damaged and so the robot stops sometimes when reloading the weapon while tracks are running

PS: this video is one of my first on youtube and i changed editor (from iMovie to light works) so due to some difficulties i deleted the whole original audio and replaced it with songs, hope the final work is something good :wub:

Looks like fun, I should make a couple of bots for my kids. Video was fine, too.

here there is a LDD file for a simpler bot called LIFTY, you should try with it :wink:

Looks so cute

thanks!

here there is a LDD file for a simpler bot called LIFTY, you should try with it :wink:

thanks!

Looks indeed like you had fun! Thanks for the link, I will try building LIFTY with my daughters ...

I once did something like this. I had a skid steer off roader and a tracked loader. It was great fun!

yes, sumo fighting are really funny, and you can make them with the kind of veichle you prefer, once i also did it with cars (the simple chassis built by mahj) and it was a real fun!

Looks indeed like you had fun! Thanks for the link, I will try building LIFTY with my daughters ...

thanks, if you have troubles with the bot or the file just tell me, i suggest to build it just seeing the 3d model, LDD instruction aren't well done

If someone liked the idea to build LIFTY, here there is a small video of it, what are your thoughts? Edited by PKW