Sign in to follow this  
Capn Frank

[OL - FB1] Astrapi Warehouse

Astrapi continues to grow in size. This small warehouse includes the wares of recent trade vessels.

100_6025.JPG

100_6028.JPG

Thanks for looking. :grin:

Very nice Phred! Do i also see an interconnecting system as well??? Will you use it from now on to form something bigger or it just happened?

Great to see Astrapi growing! Nice building, particularly like the roof. Which part are those cart wheels...?

I definitely like the connectivity hinting at more things to come!

Regarding the pictures the white balance of the second one looks a bit too yellow to me, it's easily corrected in post processing (or if you prefer to shoot jpegs straight out of the camera you can set it on the camera to whatever light source you are using).

Edited by Gideon

Really well done. The roof is nice, but I really like the flair it has, just like a real warehouse. My favourite part is that the barrels don't just stand on the ground but on a board.

Lovely build. It's great to see you incorporate your other build with this one (will we eventually see a whole villagepirate_look.gif).

The warehouse is nicely done as well. I'm surprised the don't have a door to prevent theft or weather damage, but other than that, you've build a really nice structure. The pile of wood in front and the worker using a hand truck are great additions.

I'm sorry for the VERY late replay. :blush:

Thanks for the complements. :grin:

Which part are those cart wheels...?

BL: 47576.

I really like these little wheels and run out of them all the time. :pir-wub:

Very nice Phred! Do i also see an interconnecting system as well??? Will you use it from now on to form something bigger or it just happened?

Great to see Astrapi growing! Nice building, particularly like the roof. Which part are those cart wheels...?

I definitely like the connectivity hinting at more things to come!

It's great to see you incorporate your other build with this one (will we eventually see a whole villagepirate_look.gif).

I have been working on a layout that is typically 1 brick plus 1 plate high. However this build has been demolished for something bigger and better.

Regarding the pictures the white balance of the second one looks a bit too yellow to me, it's easily corrected in post processing (or if you prefer to shoot jpegs straight out of the camera you can set it on the camera to whatever light source you are using).

It's my camera that throws the white balance way off. :cry_sad:

It doesn't help that I am not good at fixing color balances manually for photos either.