Capn Frank

[OL - FB] Astrapi Winery

This MOC fulfills a few roles: :grin:

• Uses up bricks I already have to make buildings piratey-ish. I'm getting very low on windows and tiles.
  • Quickly make something at least mildly interesting for the back of row of base plates for my pirate display at Brickworld Chicago.
  • Use up a free Medium Commerce license for those who delivered Shrimp Grapes to royalty, especially since I'm nearly broke.

The trade office doesn't have an interior since the main purpose of this build if for quick prop in the back of the display.

With the Oleon attempting to gain control of the grape trade, Commerce Properties have begun to spring up in the farthest colonies.

• Wine still aging are shipped in barrels,
  • And bottled wine is shipped in crates from Le Bellan.
  • The finest wine glasses are shipped in from Port Raleigh.

All of these come together in Astrapi to bring the farthest colonies the best wine Oleon has to offer. :drunk:

100_6691.JPG

A couple of merchants are verifying that their inventory remained in tact after delivery.

100_6701.JPG

100_6704.JPG

100_6713.JPG

Great build, I especially like trh storage shed! The tiles work amazingly

A very nice build! Easily loved at the display! The photo of the shack interior is fabulous!!!

Excellent build, especially the shed. The whole thing looks used and lived in. It has character! thumbup.gif

Very good build! It's very clean looking, and the green window frames are a well fitting feature. I also really like the angle of the photography in the second pic. That's well arranged. But I myself would have preferred a decent frame to cover the diversity of colours on the sides. Or is the red supposed to be soil?

Thank you for the complements. :pir-classic:

But I myself would have preferred a decent frame to cover the diversity of colours on the sides. Or is the red supposed to be soil?

Nope, the red is going to be covered up. This MOC is meant to be part of my larger town layout. Just ignore the geography of BoBS and the proximity of the buildings below. :pir-laugh:

27116888811_a20048fbbe_c.jpg

I like the concept behind this build and I think you pulled it off well. The warehouse looks amazing and the interior shot is one of the best of the build. Its roof is also very nice looking. The house/main building looks very standard colonial style which I like. Great job overall and I look forward to pictures of it in the town display.