Navy Trooper Fenson

Indiana Jones Part 4 - Set Pictures are available

merry christmas everyone!! and thanks, legomilk! very good present from you! :-D

I think the swimming car is too sweet, might get that one! It has two soldiers, a lego female 8-

Great find!

Too bad we can not relate these preliminary pictures to the actual scenes in the Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull movie since it is still in the shooting process - as far as I know.

Seeing this huge set, they should also make a thugee ceremonial Temple of Doom scene.

I believe, and on't quote me on this, that IJ: KOTCS is already in the lengthy stage of post production.

Nice pics, I like the new ant molds and the darker shade of gren picked out for the crocodile. Looks like the lady minifig (Cate Blachett) in the temple will have a new hairpiece. :'-) This line is shaping up quite nicely, thanks TLC for giving us 2, 2 natives to helpus heal our broken hearts after the "Hovitos" incident. X-D

Ok what I want to know is are they seriously ants? *wacko*
LEGO INDIANA JONES Jungle Duel

While Indy trys to handle the giant ants, Irina Spalko and Mutt start to

duel with their swords. Mutt barely dodges Irinas blade which cuts the table

in two.

P

Love the new Marion figure,

Love the big ants (I'm glad they're not GIANT giant ants, but just giant ants)

Love the big temple set.

Cool cool cool.

if you look closely you can see what this set can do as I've illustrated:

7627.jpg i think the sculls moove up and down to push some "rocks" down the dragon head shutes

if you look at each scull ive marked each side you will see what i mean

Edited by Looking for a display name

Oh these are much better than the first pics! those sand-green shirts are just fantastic and so is the little vehicle in the 2 set. That is probably the only set i will purchase mind, these are better but I still find them very ugly sets! :-(

The tank with the blades on the front still looks like a bad moc in my appinion and I seriously hope the actual vehicle in the film is something different.

Thanks for these long awaited pics legomilk! ;-)

Oh these are much better than the first pics! those sand-green shirts are just fantastic and so is the little vehicle in the 2 set. That is probably the only set i will purchase mind, these are better but I still find them very ugly sets! :-(

The tank with the blades on the front still looks like a bad moc in my appinion and I seriously hope the actual vehicle in the film is something different.

It's also probably because of the colour. It reminds me of those ugly Chinese Lego-like imitations.

Well the sets have improved a lot.

I'm not sure about those giant ants, too much like King Kong to me.

What's the deal with those funny headed skeletons, what are they supposed to be?

Nice to see the natives too.

The vehicles look quite soviet too. Though I still don't like the cutter.

Steve

Hi,

nice find, thank you for the pics.

I am missing the set with the tent..did they stop it? Or is it just not yet known as an official set?

I don't6 like the temple set, not too much parts in it, too expensive and finally nothing special..

greetings Hendrik

PS: I am now waitung for the new star wars sets pics... ;-)

any on notice what i said?

i did some detective work on that temple

if you look closely you can see what this set can do as I've illustrated:

7627.jpg

i think the sculls moove up and down to push some "rocks" down the dragon head shutes

if you look at each scull ive marked each side you will see what i mean

Edited by Looking for a display name

I find it rather strange that they've got rid of the Soviet star on the cutter, but then added "CCCP" on the jeep :-| :-D

Edited by TinyPiesRUs

Yeah, well I presume that Lego's target audience won't be aware really what CCCP stands for.

Am I the only one who feels that at least one soviet will go through the blades of the cutter? X-D

Edited by Lord Beckett

Am I the only one who feels that at least one soviet will go through the blades of the cutter? X-D

Hmm... maybe a bald, muscular mechanic? X-D

What is CCCP? Is this what your referring to? *wacko* I honestly dont see a problem with putting either the nazi swastika or the soviet star on these vehicles. I mean in the movie they will obviously be there right? I think society is too touchy about this kind of stuff.

What is CCCP? Is this what your referring to? *wacko* I honestly dont see a problem with putting either the nazi swastika or the soviet star on these vehicles. I mean in the movie they will obviously be there right? I think society is too touchy about this kind of stuff.

Actually, CCCP is this.

As for the swastika, I

i think the situation with the swastika has been blown out of proportion, not many people realise it is a buddist symbol, just reversed by the nazis, so why not swap it back to the origional so it looks like the nazi one but isn't.

did that make any sense?

steel...

any on notice what i said?

Please don't do that. If you are ignored be gracious; accept it and move on. Don't re-post giant images for the second time in some childish effort to get some attention. Honestly, my five year old boy does stuff like that; "Daddy? Daddy? Daddy?". I hope you aren't like this live... :-/

Having said that, you have done some fine detective work, and I think you could be right with most of them. (I think you are wrong on the 4x1 plates open/explode for example. They seem to be just decoration to me, especially since that 12x12 piece just fits in the hole provided...)