Sign in to follow this  
mediumsnowman

SHIELD vs. HYDRA Mafia - Day 2

I'm not a fan of exposing PM's like that especially in such a confusing way that clearly is meant to throw us all off. Especially since you revealed it so close to the end of the day. You are by far the most suspicious based off of the play thing to me. So I must act on my gut...

Vote: Jasper Heinz ( Piratedave84 )

Vote Tally

3 votes for Steven Schram (Khscarymovie4): (Darkdragon, Dragonfire, JackJonespaw)

1 vote for Eugene Lawson (Forresto): (Comrade Commander)

1 vote for Walter Williams (jluck): (fhomess)

2 votes for Jasper Heinz (Piratedave84): (Khscarymovie4, Forresto)

3 votes for Daniel Bartell (mostlytechnic): (Lady K, Piratedave84, Tariq j)

Nonvoting (5): (mostlytechnic, Bob, jluck, Umbra-Manis, CallMePie)

With 15 players remaining, a majority of 8 is required for a lynch. Approximately 3 1/2 hours remain in the day.

I'm not a fan of exposing PM's like that especially in such a confusing way that clearly is meant to throw us all off. Especially since you revealed it so close to the end of the day. You are by far the most suspicious based off of the play thing to me. So I must act on my gut...

Vote: Jasper Heinz ( Piratedave84 )

Personally, while I do completely stand behind an investigation into Mr. Heinz's actions, I think we should remain focused on Mr. Schram, otherwise we will end without a lynch. For the second day in a row.

Once again we'd waited until the very last second and we're probably going to end without a majority vote. :sceptic:

Vote: Steven Schram (Khscarymovie4)

I think we need a lynch. His suspicious behavior yesterday and his lack of participation today haven't convinced me that he's

A) Useful

or

B) Town

Arrrooooooo!

Ugh. I'm content with voting for Daniel again but I'm not content with the lack of a lynch. Vote: Steven Schram (Khscarymovie4).

Try and be a bit more tactful next time, Jasper....

I'm going to

Vote: James Cunningham (bob)

Why? Because I know I'm not scum, but I'm not convinced that Steven is so I don't want to join that bandwagon. I think those who ARE jumping on a wagon without any real basis are scummy looking right now, so I picked James since he voted without much reason.

There's really only one person who should be doing plays and he isn't here. However, you did try to get some info out and at least there are some things that can be looked at. I think that although Vote: Daniel Bartell is very suspicious from this new information, there are too many questions as to what action was targeting him. Assuming he was blocked would definitely make him a prime target for lynch but what if he was targeted by the doctor, an investigator or something else? I'm not sure it's worth the risk without some more answers.

We are going to end this on a no lynch again and Although it sucks, it may need to happen.

I unvote: Daniel Bartell (MT)

We are hashing things out in private.

Now let's remember that we also have contradicting PR claims.

I'm going to rally behind the most likely lynch and Vote: Steven Schram (Khscarymovie4)

I screwed up the play and talked to too many people. Good news is there's bound to be at least one other townie in the group I spoke to ... So it'll give you something to discuss tomorrow.

We are going to end this on a no lynch again and Although it sucks, it may need to happen.

I unvote: Daniel Bartell (MT)

We are hashing things out in private.

Now let's remember that we also have contradicting PR claims.

Well, now that you've unvoted are you going to turn your vote to someone else so we can have a chance at a lynch? You've been spreading info in a very confusing format, which probably hasn't helped us all that much.

Well, I'm turning in for the night, and since this is our best shot at a lynch and he hasn't been all that useful:

I can't justify 2 no lynches in a row so

He's not brought anything to the table, and the fact that we're still discussing that today means that he is either a scum-o or a distraction that needs off-ed.

But my primary focus is the contradicting claims. I wish we'd had more time in the day to explore them an get a more substantial lynch. Jasper, don't die tonight and take that to the grave because it's the first strong lead we've gotten.

First off, I don't like the private conversations going on this early in the game. There in theory is only one known good player to the investigators and yet it seems we are blowing a whole heck of a lot of players' covers off of theories. I encourage people to think through all options before they divulge secrets outside or inside of the game to people they don't know much about.

That being said, while some of the exposed conversation seems fishy, I don't necessarily see a smoking gun. I think player A did the most damage to the town by exposing all the players (especially if it is who I assume it is), which is sad because player A is probably town.

But we will see what tonight's results bring in.

I still have suspicions in Lawson, especially given his action today (changing vote to player who tried to post evidence - even if it was extremely stupid of that player to do so). However, I am going to cut him some slack because we are forced to get a ridiculously high standard to lynch and the game will not progress without the town getting involved. unvote: Eugene Lawson (Foressto). Likewise, because there is some evidence against him vote: Steven Schram (Khscarymovie4) so we can move forward...

Final Vote Tally

9 votes for Steven Schram (Khscarymovie4): (Darkdragon, Dragonfire, JackJonespaw, Bob, CallMePie, Umbra-Manis, PirateDave84, jluck, Comrade Commander)

1 vote for Walter Williams (jluck): (fhomess)

2 votes for Jasper Heinz (Piratedave84): (Khscarymovie4, Forresto)

2 votes for Daniel Bartell (mostlytechnic): (Tariq j, Lady K)

1 vote for James Cunningham (Bob): (mostlytechnic)

With a majority of 9 votes, Steven Schram (Khscarymovie4) has been lynched. Get those night actions in!

25749776731_abeec653cc_c.jpg

Fury's deadline passed, and the original crew (minus Kinjobby) gathered together once more.

"So, man up and lynch anybody today?" asked Fury harshly.

This time, the crowd responded, throwing Steven Schram (Khscarymovie4) to the floor at the Director's feet.

25218293723_ecec5b6b52_c.jpg

Fury drew his gun and put it to Steven's head. "Any last words?"

25214363434_1feaed620f_c.jpg

"Uh... Hail HYDRA? No... Hail SHIEL-"

"Wrong answer." Fury interrupted. And then he shot him in the head.

25844872365_0c1610740d_c.jpg

"Someone get me a NPC to come clean this up!"

After the crowd had dispersed, Jasper Heinz (PirateDave84) stumbled into the control room...

25214480294_1025996601_c.jpg

"Hey guys! I wrote a play! Too late to lynch Player B? Or was it A? Scratch that, I think we should lynch C. Or was it D? No? Oh well. We'll just lynch the noob then." Then he wandered off to do whatever it is Dave's do in their free time.

My apologies for the lateness of the day conclusion. I kind of forgot about it until I started taking pictures for Day 3. Speaking of Day 3, that should be up in a couple hours, around 9 PST. :sweet:

Edited by mediumsnowman