Sign in to follow this  
kaiju

[SR - FB2] Complications

Previously

Complications

DSC_0842.jpg

The drawback of having to escape from an Oleonder fortress is that, afterwards, you are still on Oleon soil...

DSC_0846.jpg[/url]

...with the Navy's marines chasing after you through the streets as you try to find your contact...

DSC_0849.jpg[/url]

...who may have noticed the commotion you have caused and is waiting in ambush…

...or may just be keeping herself from getting caught up in the mayhem…

DSC_0844.jpg

And this would be where the sunlight suddenly disappeared and the lighting suddenly became significantly less than great. Although one saving grace was that the blueish tint and heavy shadows did make the scene look a little more like night time, following on from the black backdrop in "Breaking Out". Sadly today I did not have access to my partner's photography set up, so all the pictures today were taken in my living room with our high megapixel phone cameras.

That's a fine little build with lots of nice minifigs and an appropriate story to match - but the backgrounds of the pictures are a bit off-putting, especially when you can see the prior posted build. A poster board or sheet of paper or even just a cloth sheet in the background would help the presentation a lot. Other than that this is a nice scene.

That's a fine little build with lots of nice minifigs and an appropriate story to match - but the backgrounds of the pictures are a bit off-putting, especially when you can see the prior posted build. A poster board or sheet of paper or even just a cloth sheet in the background would help the presentation a lot. Other than that this is a nice scene.

My plan is to pick up a couple of largish card sheets, one white and one black, to use as backdrops for photos that I can fold up and put away, I unfortunately spent a bit too much on Lego and a holiday and haven't had opportunity to pick up the card yet.

Great fort! i really like the roofs and minifig posing!

It's actually supposed to be a couple of houses and some shelter over the alley between them.

Agreed to what CD said. Apart from that, gimme more stories! And mop up some redcoats for Zeus' sake! :pir-grin:

Care to donate some? (The last time the redcoats were released I was still in my dark age, so I don't yet own any. For pretty much the same reason, I have very little in the way of civilians).

Somehow I missed this one when it was new. I really like the fort! I'll echo the comments that you need to tend to your photo background, but it's a good build with a good story and fig posing.

Somehow I missed this one when it was new. I really like the fort! I'll echo the comments that you need to tend to your photo background, but it's a good build with a good story and fig posing.

This week I bought two sheets of 5mm foamboard to use as a photography back drop and set up.