Peppermint_M

LEGO Ninjago 2017 Discussion

Currently at my local Target. Every set is sold out already except for the Lightning Jet, Mech Dragon, and Garma Mecha Man. Also, the Water Strider appears to be priced at $39.99 here at Target but it's $29.99 on the Lego website. 

So if you go too early you won't find anything new, and if you go a bit too late they're out of stock...

I'm gonna go check them out tomorrow, hopefully neither scenario happens to me. Does both Walmart and Target have the CMFs?

13 minutes ago, gamejutzu said:

So if you go too early you won't find anything new, and if you go a bit too late they're out of stock...

I'm gonna go check them out tomorrow, hopefully neither scenario happens to me. Does both Walmart and Target have the CMFs?

My Target always takes like 2-3 months to get the new CMF series, but I think they've been showing up in both. 

Just now, GoldenNinja3000 said:

My Target always takes like 2-3 months to get the new CMF series, but I think they've been showing up in both. 

I've never even looked for CMFs much at stores, I just... run into them... I don't even know where they'd be... :wacko:

Also, both Target and Walmart's sites don't have the sets listed. Are the sites just not accurate or... ?

Edited by gamejutzu

31 minutes ago, gamejutzu said:

I've never even looked for CMFs much at stores, I just... run into them... I don't even know where they'd be... :wacko:

Also, both Target and Walmart's sites don't have the sets listed. Are the sites just not accurate or... ?

They're in Walmart's computers according to Brickseek, they're just not listing them as in-stock.

6 minutes ago, K_Tiger said:

They're in Walmart's computers according to Brickseek, they're just not listing them as in-stock.

By me I see some in stock, others not. The two I want now, Jelly Sub and Nya's Water Strider, are both apparently out of stock in every area Walmart. How fishy.

Well in my town theirs three targets I just came back from one with two Cmf and the icetank pollybag. No sets and no Cmfs asside from the two I found.

Just put together my 6.  Volcano Jammies Garmadon, Warrior Garmadon, Female General, Street Lloyd, Training Nya, and the Sushi Chef.  Love that Sushi Chef.

The Ninjago website in the home page has a picture of the lighting jet for the movie underneath for those who want a better look. It will be where it say the trailer for the movie  

51 minutes ago, bricksnator said:

By me I see some in stock, others not. The two I want now, Jelly Sub and Nya's Water Strider, are both apparently out of stock in every area Walmart. How fishy.

My area actually has a store that has the Flying Jelly Sub but I couldn't get it because they have the worse service 

I love that a $160 NInjago set has seemingly sold out across Lego online and shops. I can be patient and pick it up a little later. Strong brand sales help us all in the long run.

8 hours ago, bricksnator said:

I love that a $160 NInjago set has seemingly sold out across Lego online and shops. I can be patient and pick it up a little later. Strong brand sales help us all in the long run.

Oh dear... hope they have it at the store I'm going to this Saturday.

51 minutes ago, Lyichir said:

Oh dear... hope they have it at the store I'm going to this Saturday.

My local Targets and Walmart were both out side I just bought it off Amazon. 

Do we know the figures in the winter wave sets yet, my budget is tight and i dont care for the water strider so hoping for another cheap set with suit nya

5 hours ago, legosamsonite said:

Do we know the figures in the winter wave sets yet, my budget is tight and i dont care for the water strider so hoping for another cheap set with suit nya

We know of Lord Garmadon, Lloyd (Ninja garb), a femal civilian, a hot dog guy, Shark Army Great White, a Shark Army Thug, and Cole (Ninja garb/assumed) so far. I'm certain that she'll show up again in some form, though in a cheaper set, I don't know?

The Water Strider is pretty cool though. Not all that poseable sadly, but the minifig count (and that part count) is insane for a $30 set.

3 minutes ago, Rolyat24 said:

At my Target the Water Strider was marked at $39.99. I could have sworn it was meant to be $30. Any ideas?

Yeah, it was the same thing at my Target. No idea what's going on. 

26 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Yeah, it was the same thing at my Target. No idea what's going on. 

Isn't it $25 at Walmart 

On 8/1/2017 at 6:00 PM, Tavis75 said:

As an update, the "Ice Tank" on the Argos website is actually The Temple of the Ultimate Ultimate Weapon, just picked up my order.

Thank goodness, I ordered it for delivery and was worried the tank would turn up, even though the picture and description is for the temple

Well, I was going to try to order the Ninjago CMF parts from Bricks & Pieces, but they fixed their issue and can no longer accept purchases of those parts...

Price matched all the sets I needed from Target with Walmart, now I just need the Bounty and the Jelly sub...

Those Walmart prices are seriously insane. $23 for Water Strider? $80 for Temple? I just couldn't pass them up!