Sign in to follow this  
Dragonfire

Kingdoms Mafia - Day One

Hidey-ho everyone, you're beloved sergeant here, that is pronounced ser-ji-ent[/] and not sar-gent. Once again, I am here to fulfill my role as the towniest of towns. You have no fear of me. I have a roughly 75% chance of being town. With me being a vanilla the last time around, the chance of me being a vanilla two games in a row is roughly 25%. The chance of me being godfather? Why, a mere 8% or so, though actually zero as I am so damn town.

All the same, judge me on my well-established character, and not these silly percentiles. Have no worry, none may be towniest than I :sweet:

Added: gah! Foiled by manually inputted tags!

Ah good, you are here now towniest of townies Sergeant! Get all these people in formation for inspection, even the drunken ones! We will see by looking them directly in the eye who is loyal to our king and who is not! Justice will be served!

There is one missing from our ranks!

Now, lad, your words are seemingly open to interpretation, but if my ears do hear correctly, I do agree with your valiant spirit.

Although, again, 'tis quite unclear. I suppose this is why you are but a woodcutter.

What be th't ye say, Just a woodcutt'r... Aarrgh ye know if not for those traitor ye would get yerself a bloody nose right 'bout now but nay we need put our wit tae th' test 'nd figure out how to find them... Hmmm

We will see by looking them directly in the eye who is loyal to our king and who is not! Justice will be served!

Aye, jolly idea. Lets look em in th' eyes 'nd... closes one eye and grins with his one tooth.

Eeh what will we do th'n when we have look'd em in th' eyes?

Who be missin', oh pi.. warrior da.. Klaer... Typical, always late.

Aye, jolly idea. Lets look em in th' eyes 'nd... closes one eye and grins with his one tooth.

Eeh what will we do th'n when we have look'd em in th' eyes?

If we be seeing any disloyalty, we hang 'em and use their money to 'over our tabs at the tavern o'er there.

If we be seeing any disloyalty, we hang 'em and use their money to 'over our tabs at the tavern o'er there.

Aye hahahahaa, I´ll drink to th't.

Let's get the discussion rolling. Less fluff, more talk!

Vote: Klaer Messell (Piratedave84)

As Eustace mentioned, we have one missing from our ranks! Off plotting, no doubt!

That be day 1, my friend. Day 1 stuff.

Off plotting, no doubt!

Aye ofcourse, he is. Hang em high. :tongue:

But lets see what he has to say but it be typical "pirate" Klaer stuff

That be day 1, my friend. Day 1 stuff.

That be true, though as we pass the 24-hour mark we should begin to consider a more... serious conversation. :look:

But lets see what he has to say but it be typical "pirate" Klaer stuff

A pirate? Oh dear! *oh2* Klaer is but a humble blacksmith!

Aye, but in my time as a captain on the high seas, I experienced many a pirate blacksmiths. After all, lads, who makes the pirates' weapons?

As Eustace mentioned, we have one missing from our ranks! Off plotting, no doubt!

Ok, sounds good.

vote:Mairn Upswich (mediumsnowman)

For trying to appear townie when he really is a traitorous scum assassin!

Aye, but in my time as a captain on the high seas, I experienced many a pirate blacksmiths. After all, lads, who makes the pirates' weapons?

The same people who make ours, the pirates simply steal them from us.

The same people who make ours, the pirates simply steal them from us.

Ah, but say you're on the high seas for nearly, say, twenty or so fortnights. Who, then, once your weapons have been dulled, as well as your spirits, will make you weapons for you? Certainly a crew of pirates would dare not come to our ports and use our swords. Odd, I would have hoped that, based on your reputation, Alanna, you would have been more open-minded about things.

Ok, sounds good.

vote:Mairn Upswich (mediumsnowman)

For trying to appear townie when he really is a traitorous scum assassin!

An assassin? *oh2* Never! Remember, I am the towniest of towns. :poke:

That is Sir Eustace...I did not lose this leg in service to my king to be called simply by my first name.....I earned the right to be called Sir.

That be true, though as we pass the 24-hour mark we should begin to consider a more... serious conversation. :look:

Ah, but if you had read the rules posted by our king host voting could begin at any time during the day, no need to wait for the first 24hrs. And anything to do with our glorious Kingdom is serious stuff even character fluff.

Blacksmith / Pirate equals the same thing...good with making and using weapons. We shall see who's side this one is on.

Ah, but if you had read the rules posted by our king host voting could begin at any time during the day, no need to wait for the first 24hrs.

I did in fact read the rules! About the 24-hour mark is usually about when the conversation drifts from meaningless fluff to a legitimate lynch discussion, which is what I was referring too. You will notice I voted without waiting for a statement from the King notifying us it was time to vote. :sweet:

'Ow about the drunkest of drunks given yer time spent in the tavern. :tongue:

That one is also true! :tongue:

*to. Darn typos. :cry_sad:

Ah, but say you're on the high seas for nearly, say, twenty or so fortnights. Who, then, once your weapons have been dulled, as well as your spirits, will make you weapons for you? Certainly a crew of pirates would dare not come to our ports and use our swords. Odd, I would have hoped that, based on your reputation, Alanna, you would have been more open-minded about things.

Pirates are criminals who wantonly murder and pillage for gold and alcohol, they deserve no more open mindedness then these assassins amongst us. In fact, I find it odd that you are advocating open mindedness for such individuals, suspicious in fact.

Odd, it would seem that our blacksmith/pirate was online just a bit ago and didn't even stop by to say anything, or even get a drink from the tavern.

Odd, it would seem that our blacksmith/pirate was online just a bit ago and didn't even stop by to say anything, or even get a drink from the tavern.

And it would seem the blacksmith was just here again, with nothing to say....didn't even join us. :sceptic:

Pirates are criminals who wantonly murder and pillage for gold and alcohol, they deserve no more open mindedness then these assassins amongst us. In fact, I find it odd that you are advocating open mindedness for such individuals, suspicious in fact.

Pirates are fun! But, please, my Lady, do not confuse mere fun facts for anything more sinister. I, too, wonder where our pirate/blacksmith is, especially as he's popped his head in here once or twice. I advocate for no man at this particular point in time, my Lady.

I 'ight lynch you for that! 'm Thursty!

Mister Skarbin, might I introduce you to this...clear drink? It seems to remedy the drunkeness that has possessed you thus far. I might see Mister Upswich being involved in drinking this...ah...elixir.

Pirates are fun! But, please, my Lady, do not confuse mere fun facts for anything more sinister. I, too, wonder where our pirate/blacksmith is, especially as he's popped his head in here once or twice. I advocate for no man at this particular point in time, my Lady.

Mister Skarbin, might I introduce you to this...clear drink? It seems to remedy the drunkeness that has possessed you thus far. I might see Mister Upswich being involved in drinking this...ah...elixir.

Vodka! Another personal favorite. I am well versed in all... Err.. strong beverages.

Long day and I'm tired. Even after our losses in the battles, this town still eats a LOT. Time to drink. Mairn, ye'd better not have drunk it all already!

As the good man Marin stated, the pirate/blacksmith Mister Messell has not shown an appearance here...I find myself wishing to...ah...tighten the screws, if that is indeed how the phrase goes, with my vote.

I realize, of course, that Mister Messell has all the apt reason to produce himself as an innocent man, and I will be more than eager to hear him out. See this merely as a bell of awakening, my friends, just a ring to Mister Messell that he will hopefully respond to.

Vodka! Another personal favorite. I am well versed in all... Err.. strong beverages.

You disappoint me...Marin. I did in fact mean water, God's gift to the earth, but now that I have partaken in some of your..."vodka"...I cannot help but agree with you in saying that it is a personal favorite.

That's a little bit of a quick vote comrade.