c0rnedfr0g

Post Your Superhero Minifig Collections Here!

My Spider-Man collection! Spidey, the Sinister Six, and his rivals and villains. I've always imagine them on LEGO Dimensions and wrecking havoc in Springfield! Or Spider-Man Batman tag teaming!

Here's a video clip of them in action- http://bit.ly/lego-dimensions-spidey

Seeing your Sinister Six picture, made it achingly obvious we need Mysterio! The final piece of the original Six. Hopefully he's coming next year(haven't been keeping up with the rumors yet...).

view-img-mini_2016-09-01-16f01e3a4sanstitre.png

Like I promise earlier in this thread, a sneak preview of my Ribba display.

First Marvel frame, with some figs missing.

Will post some better pictures when all my SH figs are displayed.

view-img-mini_2016-09-01-186427644sanstitre.png

Basically, I bought some Ribba frames and I ordered from my local carpenter little shelves, shaped in order to fit 2x4 flat tiles.

It allows me to move those easily if I want to rearrange and to fit some gear like Yellowjacket's or Doc Ock's.

Like I promise earlier in this thread, a sneak preview of my Ribba display.

First Marvel frame, with some figs missing.

Will post some better pictures when all my SH figs are displayed.

Basically, I bought some Ribba frames and I ordered from my local carpenter little shelves, shaped in order to fit 2x4 flat tiles.

It allows me to move those easily if I want to rearrange and to fit some gear like Yellowjacket's or Doc Ock's.

Very neat! I like the idea of the shelves grooved out to take a 2x4 tile. How have you fixed the shelves within the RIBBA frame?

Grooved ! Much better than shaped. I still looking for my words sometimes...

At first, I thought I would nailed those onto the inner ribba frame but it was very difficult to maintain the shelf straight.

So, thanks to my dad and his stuff, I finally staple these with an electric stapler and long staples, through side frame and shelf.

I think it was the easiest way to go afterwards.

Thought I'd share my latest 3 additions!

29366263906_cbc3ebda6a_c.jpgUntitled by CaptainBritainDJW, on Flickr

I own the two on the left (bootlegs) even I think yours are custom, right ?

And who is third one ? Old Deadshot, even though I might wrong ?

Grooved ! Much better than shaped. I still looking for my words sometimes...

At first, I thought I would nailed those onto the inner ribba frame but it was very difficult to maintain the shelf straight.

So, thanks to my dad and his stuff, I finally staple these with an electric stapler and long staples, through side frame and shelf.

I think it was the easiest way to go afterwards.

I own the two on the left (bootlegs) even I think yours are custom, right ?

And who is third one ? Old Deadshot, even though I might wrong ?

That's cool don't worry. Quite a nice idea to have the local carpenter do it, I never thought about that and I work with them daily in my line of work! So are yours glass on the front but open on the back to get easier access? It is a bit of a pain having to take the frame apart to get mine in each time. I've left my current frame open until I fill it so the back just falls out at the moment.

Yeah you've got the Civil War Spider-Man on the far left which is the official Lego fig, then 2nd is Daredevil by Onlinesailin, 3rd is Deadpool by Phoenix Customs and the last one on the right hand side is Deathlok by KO Customs.

That's cool don't worry. Quite a nice idea to have the local carpenter do it, I never thought about that and I work with them daily in my line of work! So are yours glass on the front but open on the back to get easier access? It is a bit of a pain having to take the frame apart to get mine in each time. I've left my current frame open until I fill it so the back just falls out at the moment.

Best and cheapest way to go. But yeah you definitely got to think of it :wink:

And no, like I said, it's a preview. I'm still missing some Iron Man marks, so it's waiting quietly on the floor.

When I received my missing figs, it will be displayed with back on the wall.

Problem is the more I sort all my figs, the less I got room in my frames....

I think I'll need to order some more frames and little shelves, with Marvel, DC, SW, CMF, etc...

But my wall isn't stretchy :laugh:

Yeah you've got the Civil War Spider-Man on the far left which is the official Lego fig, then 2nd is Daredevil by Onlinesailin, 3rd is Deadpool by Phoenix Customs and the last one on the right hand side is Deathlok by KO Customs.

Deathlok ! Of course ! How could I forget him...

Edited by lglh

That Deathlok is pretty cool. Is there also a cool custom machine man?

I don't think so... though it would be nice.

So, I started putting my Marvel minifigures out onto display. I've taken a light blue 16x32 baseplate and covered it (all but 1x32 studs of it, anyways) with black 3x4 CMF plates. I got all of my 2012 and 2013 minifgures as well as 11 minifigures from 2014 onto the one baseplate display (note that I am missing the three minifigures from 6866 as well as the 2012 Hulk polybag). I plan to order two more of the same baseplate and about 60 more CMF plates to cover two more and finish 2014, 2015, and 2016. I have to order Mary Jane Watson (2014) and Baron Von Strucker (2015) but then my collection will be complete.

Started my custom fig collection last week- Ordered a custom Black Mask. If all goes to plan I'll be getting Zoom, Reverse-Flash, Heat-Wave, Baron Zemo and Red Robin :)

In other news organised all my heroes by year of their debut, same with villains. All I got to do now is being them all together

Where did you pick your customs up from mate? I like the idea about year of debut too!

A seller on Etsy, the shipping is costly so just Roman for now to see how he looks. Thanks for the positive feedback though I've been getting hell from my sporty younger brother who disapproves of organising them in such a way...

Awesome collection you've been growing! I just picked up another Silver Centurion off eBay so I can get the black eyed Tony Stark and make a bit more of a Civil War accurate Iron Man for a little moc I'm going to try and put together.

Awesome collection you've been growing! I just picked up another Silver Centurion off eBay so I can get the black eyed Tony Stark and make a bit more of a Civil War accurate Iron Man for a little moc I'm going to try and put together.

That's one pricey minifig head!

That's one pricey minifig head!

Yeah... I'm not quite sure why I did it to be honest! He was cheaper than what I could have picked him up on Bricklink for thankfully.

Yeah... I'm not quite sure why I did it to be honest! He was cheaper than what I could have picked him up on Bricklink for thankfully.

You could probably sell the armour with a different head in and make some of that back.

You could probably sell the armour with a different head in and make some of that back.

Funny you should say that.. I thought the head in the suit looked different from the one that come with it so asked if it comes with the black eye head too which they confirmed, then they uploaded a new pic with 2 heads so I'm trusting that's what is coming through! Fingers crossed anyway.. I only won it last minute.

Display one with the extra chest armour piece, one without?

Also a nice idea! I like the odd unmasked version in my displays too so I could go down that route too.

I just want to share the awesome Suicide Squad Katana custom I got a few days ago from Onlinesailin.

http://imgur.com/tvaHdQ4

I very much prefer this one to the official New 52 version. She's now part of my DC display that I rearrange based on character/affiliation just as someone mentioned earlier. I hope to post it soon after getting the remaining figures I want.

Edited by Raptor of Vengeance

John's (OLS) Suicide Squad figures are really good film versions. I'm long of glad he digitally prints rather than pad prints or I'd be in trouble.