Hello everyone,

let's me introduce my 2016 first moc - Fully RC Alexander Dennis Enviro 500 MMC Hybrid - Hong Kong City Bus, Who want to take bus and travel in HK?

This bus has two main function - 1) very easy using remote to control the hold whole bus move up and down for special purpose,(powered by 1 L Motor) 2) electoral Auto door (powered by 1 M motor)

Bus Spec:

Bus speed: 38cm/s

Bus weight: 4830g

Bus length: 71cm

Bus width: 18.5cm

Bus height: 28cm

2XL for moving forward

1L for whole bus body up and down

1M for steering

1M for auto door

I had other great moc, please visit my page on: https://www.facebook.../shineYucorner/

The bus video:

221330jbrmddsux1nank2w.jpg

221412g0181q9qv1h4zwvz.jpg

221451u6oxmtz182brfbbx.jpg

221531rf0jsnjffzvej5zv.jpg

221605dg6ddgqn7gxtlgnh.jpg

221641qkkqhyqrpumhhp10.jpg

221726vhwuv5e5e4pt5mm7.jpg

221754k8ls2g3e900p29lj.jpg

Edited by shineyu

Looks really nice, do you have a video of it?

Those are good pictures, I like it how you placed it in its natural habitat ;)

Hello everyone,

let's me introduce my 2016 first moc - Fully RC Alexander Dennis Enviro 500 MMC Hybrid - Hong Kong City Bus, Who want to take bus and travel in HK?

This bus has two main function - 1) very easy using remote to control the hold whole bus move up and down for special purpose,(powered by 1 L Motor) 2) electoral Auto door (powered by 1 M motor)

Bus Spec:

Bus speed: 38cm/s

Bus weight: 4830g

Bus length: 71cm

Bus width: 18.5cm

Bus height: 28cm

2XL for moving forward

1L for whole bus body up and down

1M for steering

1M for auto door

Really good; some parts of the images made me think it was a real bus. Perhaps the wheels, especially the steerable ones, could do with hub caps of 24mm pulleys, as crane 42029 has.

I would support your bus as a prospective Technic set on LEGO Ideas; we've not had a Technic bus yet. It's something I once had a go at and decided it would be too heavy in bricks but the recent Technic panels solve that problem.

It would just need a few tweaks to make the most of the number of functions, like a multi-function gearbox to make the same PF motors drive motorised doors and engine cover, you know the way Technic sets usually do. You need to aim for one function for every £10 or for every 100 pieces in the model. So far I guess you have 2x steering, differential gear, engine, 2 doors so that's 6, but does it have suspension?

Other than that, you have good selection of Technic pieces so an alternative model for the set could be quite different and be another selling point for the set.

Mark

P.S. my current Technic project on LEGO Ideas is a BB-8 droid; lots of work to do!

Great bus and a nice addition to everything else presented on eurobricks. Love the colours.

H

Amazing work, shineyu. I can tell you put a lot of time into this and paid close attention to detail. You should be an engineer :) Very nice build, thanks for sharing with us!

great idea of Bus stop, I need to create a bus stop for my lego bus , thanks for your suggestion.

great idea of Bus stop, I need to create a bus stop for my lego bus , thanks for your suggestion.

no-no, Kneeling Bus: At 7 centimeters, the bus tends to side

sorry for my bad english :blush:

Kneeling-Bus_382580a-1024x576.jpg