Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Killing the Dead Contest Discussion

Sinner: Funny entry! My brother likes D&D and whenever he starts talking about it, I feel like jumping off a cliff, too! :-P

Brickster: Simple and effective! I like it ~ nice noose! ;-)

I was wondering, now that Doug is banned, will we get to vote for his vig? Or will his entry be struck as null and void? *wacko*

Thank you!!

I don't believe I'll include him in the poll...

Oh, and BTW: for those of you look'n for some other undead to put in your disintegrat'n machines and flame throwers, don't even think about it!

Ha! :-D Nice entry, Brickster.

I've entered mine.

Ha! :-D Nice entry, Brickster.

I've entered mine.

Brickster what you mean with that??

Sorry i can't see Bricksters Vig , there is written IPB Image , not more .. ??

Sorry i can't see Bricksters Vig , there is written IPB Image , not more .. ??

Hmm. I can still see it. :-/ Trying right clicking it and selecting 'view image'... that might work.

Brilliant enries Sinner and Sir Dillion! *sweet* *y*

Mine is in now, no overlap :-P , but pretty tall! X-D

I Am FEAR Incarnate! *skull*

Nice entries, guys *wub*

Well, I've put mine up. I call it: "GoodSkellers" |-/

Nice entries, guys *wub*

Well, I've put mine up. I call it: "GoodSkellers" |-/

Thats hilarious TinyPiesRUs! :-D

Good Job! *y*

Picking up where I left off...

Sinner;

:-D :-D Great backstory, and a nice, solid fig to go with it! *y*

The Brickster;

You managed to kill a skellie on a minivig! Simple but cool method, displayed very nicely. *y*

Sir Dillon;

Overlap ON! It looks really cool on that angle, Bruce made a nice mini catapult I may add. That skellie definately ain't gettin' back up.

Batbrick;

X-O

My head! X-O How could you? X-O :-P Nah, it's a cool vig, very tall, and lookin' nice. And certainly a unique method of killing! :-D *y*

TinyPiesRUs;

Cool intro, cool characters, cool vig! I lik how you've shown under-water too, it's really cool! :-D *y*

Jocko;

Great to see a vig from you! Neat structure, nice positioning of the cogs, I often have trouble fitting the cogs nicely together. Caught in the cogs, cool! :-D *y*

~Peace

Batbrick;

X-O

My head! X-O How could you? X-O :-P Nah, it's a cool vig, very tall, and lookin' nice. And certainly a unique method of killing! :-D *y*

________

X-D Couldn't resist old chum! :-D I use your head in a lot of my creations, as I don't have your torso! See my Halloween car contest entry, you are in that aswell!

Now vote for my entry or else! :-P

Edited by Batbrick

The Mafia getting rid of your skellie problems. Wow man that is so cool! :-D *y*

Mine's done but not posted yet-so i shall give thy a short word-sneak-preview to hype mine MoC

It was supposed to give off a vibe like the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark [they should have so made that scene into a set!], but I couldn't build a small enough anachronistic forklift so I had to resort to a stepladder.

If you mean:

"Oh, and BTW: for those of you look'n for some other undead to put in your disintegrat'n machines and flame throwers, don't even think about it!"

I was referring to my signature/avatar fig of the Phantom Rider. I'd hate to end up in one of your killing machines.

The Brickster;

You managed to kill a skellie on a minivig! Simple but cool method, displayed very nicely. *y*

It's all about keeping it simple. Thanks.

Batbrick, your entry is so good that I just might vote for it instead of being the usual stuck-up voter and voting for myself! 8-

Batbrick, your entry is so good that I just might vote for it instead of being the usual stuck-up voter and voting for myself! 8-

"How do you kill a Skellie?" = "How do you get rid of a bag of bones?"

Here's the answer:

killaskellie_008.jpg

Give them to your dog!

Dammit, that was my idea... X-D

Steve

EDIT by *yoda* : ts ts Athos, please post this in the discussion thread ;-) Since its you I didn't delete that post but moved it here ;-)

Edited by xwingyoda

Dammit, that was my idea... X-D

Steve

EDIT by *yoda* : ts ts Athos, please post this in the discussion thread ;-) Since its you I didn't delete that post but moved it here ;-)

Sorry buddy 8-| It was the first thing that came to my mind, and I built it asap to be sure nobody would have beaten me on time :-$ .

I'll be looking forward to see what you will come out with *y*

LuxorV

Sorry buddy 8-| It was the first thing that came to my mind, and I built it asap to be sure nobody would have beaten me on time :-$ .

I'll be looking forward to see what you will come out with *y*

LuxorV

Ehhh, I snooze, I lose... I'd planned on using Fluffy. I'll have to start trying to think of something good...

Steve

i like jocko's. you sure hinckley didn't help? :-P

:-D :-D :-D :-P

I was not even allowed to look until it was done. It was an hour of constant *LEGO vig breaking* and Jocko yelling "God damn it!!" Needless to say, when I saw it, I was very proud of him. :'-) And he logged onto EB first thing the next morning to see if anyone had commented. :-$

Now that I've finished my winning design smackdown MOC I have the time to post some comment on the entries so far;

Hinckley That chipper is so cool! *wub* As usual you show your talent for posing mini-figs.

Doctor Sinister I love the intro story, especially the soccer playing skeleton! :-D

Grevious A coal powered Laser! :-P

iamded You can summon meteors! 8-

Sir Dillon Great use of forced perspective! *sweet* You got blogged again by the way... :-|

Thanks Sinner! What's this about being blogged? 8-