nikro

[MOC] B-wing Shuttle (Smuggler's Troop Transporter)

This Troop Transporter was build by Resistance technicians from parts of many different ships, including old bombers, Republic-era shuttles and others. It was sometimes referred as a B-wing Shuttle.

At some point it was given to a smuggler as an outpayment for a very dangerous and extremely important job done for the Resistance. Later the ship was sold to another pilot and his crew, then lost in some sabacc game, then sold another time.

Now it is belongs to Naiia and her crew of brave smugglers. They call the ship Old Bogwing.

23615108229_d2f9a49bd2_c.jpg

23956844726_c901c7e8ee_c.jpg

23571418235_9bf139854b_c.jpg

23545516766_b03e45dd6a_c.jpg

Obviously it is based on the 75140 Resistance Troop Transporter, but I've started to bould it before it was released, just after its first image leakaed in the internet.

22255784536_4ce5135dbf_n.jpg

All hatches open. Note the pilot and copilot on the right, the gunner on the left.

23615105069_9cc0b7fda4_c.jpg

Gunner. The B-wing Shuttle has an old but fully operational HR-IO4 ion railgun produced by Balmorran Arms. There is a spring shooter inside!

23956837426_87ef0b1f43_c.jpg

It has planty of room inside (for passengers or cargo)

23874707432_e2ee50ba42_c.jpg

The cockpit does not rotate but fits two minifigures and it's acessible from the main cabin.

23687263630_e7ed7a1072.jpg 22943196444_8179a34cd0.jpg

And it's absolutely swooshable!

22944353353_6d55dab2be_c.jpg

More photos here

It's my second post in the forum (the first was the Pirate Interstellar Tug). Thanks for watching!

Edited by nikro

This is great, the ship looks fantastic as does the crew. I love the brick built droid and the smuggler using the old UFO blue robot head.

Wow, that is a cool ship. I agree with PaulPrime, it's so much beautiful than the incoming Lego set. Did you build it with LDD in the first place ?

By the way, I'm not sure if the cockpit can rotate on the source material, so your ship may be 100 % accurate.

Great job !

Did you build it with LDD in the first place ?

By the way, I'm not sure if the cockpit can rotate on the source material, so your ship may be 100 % accurate.

No LDD, just imagination and real bricks )

Yes, the cockpit doesn't rotate on the source material, but since I call it "B-wing Shuttle" I think I should clarify it.

I love a welll designed, detailled and still playable ship. Yours is better then the origional 75140.

I want one :(

I really like your mocs especially the guy with Greedo's torso :D It looks great with A-wing helmet

The astro-mec head looks like the cones from one of my old Aquanauts sets, but I don't think from memeory they had stickers on them...but its been the box for a while so maybe it has?