Brickdoctor

LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

If the battlepack stormtrooper's battle damage can be removed by nail polish remover in order to make a minifig identical to what came in ISD, I will buy two sets at least. If not, I buy zero. Seriously, why did they both have to have the exact same battle damage?

I'm not sold on the red tinged stormie (more clone trooper than storm trooper) but I think the battle damaged guys look great. I've never had a problem with sand troopers in my army, and can't wait to get some more console jockeys!

I really hope the discovery of these images today leads to the floodgates opening on the new set images. I really want to see some different angles on the carbon freezing chamber and of course the Battle on Takodana and other TFA sets.

I don't know if anyone is going to be interested in these, but someone on Brickshelf posted pictures of pretty much every Star Wars Constraction set.Take a look:http://www.brickshel...ry.cgi?f=560424
I'm still not 100% decided if I'll get Finn/Poe/Rey, probably Poe and Rey, but I'll definately get Kylo/Phasma/Stormie Edited by Kman860

Why do the stortrooper minifigs in the First Order Battleback have cracks on their helmets? That's like.. annoying :S

Why do the stortrooper minifigs in the First Order Battleback have cracks on their helmets? That's like.. annoying :S

Those arent first order, its a battlefront battlepack, to cash in on the recently released video game

Those arent first order, its a battlefront battlepack, to cash in on the recently released video game

Oh.. and.. why the cracks?

Oh.. and.. why the cracks?

That's what happen when you're a Stormtrooper who gonna fight a group of rebel forces who equipped with powerful weapons and deadly vehicles. :tongue:

Maybe with a little bit of acetone or extraction naphtha it will be possible to wipe this cracks without damaging the minifigure.

Edited by La Chupacabra

As a minifig collector I'm very excited with this upcoming wave, love the heavy gunner stormtrooper, (has anyone had a go at mocking his heavy gun with stand?) I'm really looking forward to seeing LEGO's heavy gun and electro-staff accessories in the hopefully very near future. The quality of design detail of the first wave TFA minifigures blew me away!

Maybe with a little bit of acetone or extraction naphtha it will be possible to wipe this cracks without damaging the minifigure.

I've read a lot of posts about people using this method, does anyone know whether it damages the finish of the ABS and/or discolours the plastic immediately or over time? I personally am not one for altering TLG's designs but am curious nonetheless.

I want to see how the Battle of Takanda set looks like

We all do - you don't need to post tiny sentences in every 2016 thread at the same time just to post :tongue:

Use Brasso. It does not damage your lego. Check the customize section for more info on it.

What an interesting book...

*snip*

Kind of disappointing that they are just two previous book exclusives.

hould have done s exclusive jedi and sith like bane or plagius and some jedi like i dont know master fleetwood (who is now canon) (they should start making him and r2-kt to honor them and since there popular) Edited by Lobot
: Please don't quote images, thanks :-)

hould have done s exclusive jedi and sith like bane or plagius and some jedi like i dont know master fleetwood (who is now canon) (they should start making him and r2-kt to honor them and since there popular)

This

After the awesomeness that was the exclusive Revan minifigure, I'm desperate for more EU minifigures, especially sith. Really hope lego begins to grow a bit more inventive with the figures next year, moving on from trooper reprints or rehashes.

Use Brasso. It does not damage your lego. Check the customize section for more info on it.

You can also just use a pencil eraser. You won't be able to turn them into standard OT stormtroopers though because the printing isn't the same and it looks like the marks on the torso would probably be impossible to remove without leaving gaps in the normal printing. Thankfully the price of OT stormtroopers is going down since the advent calendar came out, but it would have been a big help if they were in this battlepack too.

Everything with an alien in those prelim pics are on my list. Wookie, Twi-Lek, Rodian, Duros all look good.