Brickdoctor

LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

If that list is true then I will be buying every set on that list! :grin::wub: However I am struggling to believe that we would be getting that many minifigures in the pod racing set.

These have been leaked by a website called "Imgur" and there are confidential images (Link won`t work the now so you`ll have to search them).

(Some sets don`t have the pictures but I have described the best I can of what I saw in the images but have since then been taking down).

This was only an extract from a comment someone made on a website called "Hoth Bricks" a few days ago and I am 50/100% sure it would be fake but some sound promising...

Please can I refer you to the first post of this thread (below). I can't see anything on HothBricks about this, so please can you add a link to it, thanks :classic:

• Remember that this topic is for discussing sets that are rumored to come in 2016. If it's something you wish to see or something you think that we'll see sometime in the future, but not something that's actually rumored to be a 2016 set, then it's pure speculation and it belongs in the Future Star Wars Sets topic. (We also have a topic for minifigs you want to see, which might be more appropriate.)
  • Do not post fabricated information, which could lead to your account being banned. It's not worth the fifteen minutes of Internet fame.

Why post this here, and also make an entirely new topic for it as well?

Why not be grateful for the in-depth look at a new set?

Why not be grateful for the in-depth look at a new set?

Why be narrow minded and assume that one can't be appreciative and find fault with posting it multiple times?

I was appreciative thank you very much, but in seeing it in its own thread, I don't know why he needs to spam it on another thread? It is relevant in this thread, yes. It is relevant to its own thread... But it doesn't need to be added in multiple threads. There literally is no point in it whatsoever as people WILL see it in one or the other.

Yeah i agree, a few hating on the beat up stormies but they look great to me, and the console jockey is very welcome.

I'm a little disappointed with the TFA battlepacks, the Resistance chaps all look very similar, i like the exclusive heavy stormie, but just wish we didn't have yet another weird helmeted white guy in the FO battlepack, we're all going to have loads of him kicking around. Who knows, maybe there will be loads of him in the film.

People don't hate the beat up stormies, they hate the fact TLG isn't catering to army builders, which in my opinion is being a little whiny, I'm sure we'll get some regular stormies within a year anyways

Stormtrooper Sargent Polybag found at TRU in Oklahoma City. Didn't allow for purchase, but there is a street date sets for the 13th of this month.

https://flic.kr/p/BMnetU

You already posted this in 2015 sets, why post it here? Besides, I'm pretty sure that's already been released before

Please Note:

This was only an extract from a comment someone made on a website called "Hoth Bricks" a few days ago and I am 50/100% sure it would be fake but some sound promising...

I don`t have any evidence to believe this poster but I am starting to believe it was just "spam" and it`s usually 1-2 months into the year we would get this list for those wave of sets.

I feel like you are covering yourself up from making a fabricated list... It's not the first time you've done this.

I feel like you are covering yourself up from making a fabricated list... It's not the first time you've done this.

+1

Please Note:

I don`t have any evidence to believe this poster but I am starting to believe it was just "spam" and it`s usually 1-2 months into the year we would get this list for those wave of sets.

Lol, never happened. I go through almost every comment on the blog (moderated or not), nobody never posted such a list. You even sent me this list by email at the same very moment you posted it here claiming it was legit.

You need a doctor.

Why post this here, and also make an entirely new topic for it as well?

You already posted this in 2015 sets, why post it here? Besides, I'm pretty sure that's already been released before

15 minutes of forum fame, I gues.. :sceptic:

Seeing that Takodana set, adding that, a FO battlepack and the 75103 Transporter to Rey speeder I already have, will fulfill my TFA needs I think..

Most new key figures seem to be there in those sets..

Actually seeing the movie might change my mind, but at the moment I don't feel tempted to get another Falcon (just to obtain grey hair for Han), a Red Ribbon TIE, or the love child of a Z95 and a X-wing..

We're supposedly getting those two inquisitor look alikes from rebels in a summer set. This is just a rumor I've heard, we just have to wait and see if it's true.

We're supposedly getting those two inquisitor look alikes from rebels in a summer set. This is just a rumor I've heard, we just have to wait and see if it's true.

It sounds possible, but it also seems too good to be true

Edited by Kman860

Do not post fabricated information, which could lead to your account being banned. It's not worth the fifteen minutes of Internet fame.

Please Note:

Trying to cover it up now, eh? :drunk:

Throwing Hoth Bricks under the bus LYING about Hoth Bricks posting that list is just wrong, man.

It sounds possible, but it also seems too good to be true

Or they will split them up and put them in two different sets.

Or they will split them up and put them in two different sets.

That sounds a little more like something TLG would do :laugh:

I was just told that we are supposedly getting both of them. I wasnt told if they would come in the same set or seperate sets. I assume in two separate sets.

There really haven't been any vehicles introduced in the rebels series other than the A wing predecessor that I think lego would want to produce currently. There's the first generation AT AT, AT TE mobile home, star tours esque flying bus, and the bounty hunter ship. However all of those sets would probably be in the $60 - $100. With Force Awakens material yet to be seen, OT, PT, and Rogue One on the horizon I'm assuming we'll get an A-wing and possibly a yet to be seen inquisitor ship from season 2?

Edited by joebiwankenobi

I was just told that we are supposedly getting both of them. I wasnt told if they would come in the same set or seperate sets. I assume in two separate sets.

From a reliable source? Or from someone who likes being a troll and then covering up and blaming it on a good website maybe because he wants to destroy someone else's reputation because he wants to start his own site for stupid trolls who like irritating people by giving just slightly unbelievable information *end rant* :laugh:

There really haven't been any vehicles introduced in the rebels series other than the A wing predecessor that I think lego would want to produce currently. There's the first generation AT AT, AT TE mobile home, star tours esque flying bus, and the bounty hunter ship. However all of those sets would probably be in the $60 - $100. With Force Awakens material yet to be seen, OT, PT, and Rogue One on the horizon I'm assuming we'll get an A-wing and possibly a yet to be seen inquisitor ship from season 2?

The ship in Blood Sisters?

From a reliable source? Or from someone who likes being a troll and then covering up and blaming it on a good website maybe because he wants to destroy someone else's reputation because he wants to start his own site for stupid trolls who like irritating people by giving just slightly unbelievable information *end rant* :laugh:

I don't put false information here like that. I'm just sharing what I've heard from a good friend. This is a rumor, so we still have to wait.

Yeah, that one. It could be done on a smaller scale like the phantom I suppose.

The Inquistors are both piloting their own

TIE Advanced Prototype

in season 2.

I doubt they would rerelease that considering it's retiring currently or soon will be.

I don't put false information here like that. I'm just sharing what I've heard from a good friend. This is a rumor, so we still have to wait.

I didn't mean that about you, I was just poking fun at someone else. I know you're a really reliable source, I should have been a little more clear, sorry :blush:

Yeah, that one. It could be done on a smaller scale like the phantom I suppose.

I doubt they would rerelease that considering it's retiring currently or soon will be.

I don't think that ship would sell well, I don't really care for the design

When do you think we'll start seeing sets showing up in store? In years past some of the Star Wars sets released a week or a few days before Christmas here in the U.S! Looking forward to all of the TFA sets and the Battlefront Battle packs!

When do you think we'll start seeing sets showing up in store? In years past some of the Star Wars sets released a week or a few days before Christmas here in the U.S! Looking forward to all of the TFA sets and the Battlefront Battle packs!

Probably the odd store around the 23rd, a few more the 26-28, and the rest on the first or later