Mr Hobbles

What game are we playing at the moment?

Still playing Call of Duty 4 and Guitar Hero III (also pre-ordered Guitar Hero: World Tour and received a free bass :thumbup: ). Also playing the Force Unleashed demo. :laugh:

TK

I'm still playing Call of Duty 4 too. Thats probably the most addicting game I've ever played.

Right now I've just finished Gears of war for the millionth time. I've also just finished Battlefield: bad company.

And just yesterday I bought a 12-month subscription to xboxlive.

So Halo 3, COD 4, Battlefield and GOW2 when it comes out will be the games I'll be playing the next few months.

Yes I'm a bit of a shooter fanatic :tongue:

Greetings,

Errorist

Edited by Errorist

I got Call of Duty 4, but since I only really use it for multi-player, I uninstalled it after the LAN. I've only got 15.4 out of 232 GB left! :cry_sad: Anyway, Half-Life 2: Deathmatch is super fun. Zero-Point Energy Field Manipulator battles are quite entertaining.

Also, I got an old game called Rune, where you play as a Viking warrior. Unfortunately it's only multi-player, for some reason, but that's still hours of fun. (About 8 hours in total, I think.)

Another fantastic single player game is Portal. The humour spread throughout it, as well as the general gameplay and physics, and the puzzles and the end-credits song, and the cake all make it a very entertaining game, even though it can easily be completed within a few hours. I recommend it.

~Peace

Anyway, I dug up Lego Racers and managed to get it working on Vista.

May I ask how you did this? I've been dying to play LEGO Racers again, but ever since my family switched to Vista, it's been sitting in the box beside my computer. :cry_sad:

Bluebeard, out-

Sure thing.

Simply right click on the shortcut of the game and click 'Properties'. Then, in the target box, you should see where the shortcut takes you, e.g; "C:\Program Files\LEGO Media\Games\LEGO Racers\LEGORacers.exe". Then add " -novideo" without the quoatation marks at the end, so it's something like this;

"C:\Program Files\LEGO Media\Games\LEGO Racers\LEGORacers.exe" -novideo

That'll cut out the start-up videos that stop the game from running. :sweet:

~Peace

I am currently playing Sid Meiers Pirates. I jump around a lot on the PC, and go from Star Wars Empire at War to Call of Duty 2. I am taking a break from the PC to start up The Force Unleashed on the Wii when it finally gets to my house. I also ordered the Best of PC during the summer, and finished all the games but KOTOR. I got probably 1/4 of the way through, and then I lost interest. I am interested in playing Half Life 2, but haven't gotten around to playing it. I also want to play COD 4 and COD 5 when it comes out, but probably will wait on those for at least a year until the price drops.

Edited by SWMAN

Goldeneye: Rouge Agent fr GC. Also Mercenaries 2 and Force Unleasehed for ps3 (at friends house).

Advent Rising... it's very easy Halo clone with good storyline.

And Max Payne 2. It's my favourite shooter that I keep playing for, like, three years.

Playing Battlefield: Bad Company and Braid on the Xbox 360. Both are excellent. Highly recommended! :thumbup::classic:

Also bought the Spore on the PC and Spore Origins for the iPhone. Spore Origins is lots of fun but I haven't had a chance to play Spore yet, I'm waiting until my current job is finished so I can reformat my PC. Then I'll play it. :tongue:

As EA some time ago decided to do something nice for a change (:wink:) and release C&C Red Alert as a free download I've been playing that a bit on and off. Just about finished, messed up a bit on Soviet mission 13 last night though, so the chronosphere self-destructed and my latest savegame was at least half an hour earlier, argh. :tongue:

Anyway, it's still a fun game, even though the AI and interface sucks. (but what do you expect in a game from 1996...)

Finnaly got Spore! And I must say I never seen such creative game! I hope they make a lot of expansion pack for this because it's little plain right now... (Where is my Water phase? :hmpf_bad: )

And I can't stop playing Egoboo:

-You ask what Egoboo is?

Egoboo is a 3D open source dungeon-crawling action role-playing game with current support for Windows XP and Vista. Linux, Mac OS X, and some prior versions of Windows. Users have downloaded Egoboo over 400,000 times since its first release, but this number is incomplete, since Egoboo can be downloaded from many other sites.

-Long time ago...

The original Egoboo was the creation of Aaron Bishop (who was at first known only as "Programmer X"). With the help of his brother Ben Bishop, he eventually released it as open source. But soon he stopped developing the project and it was abandoned. Fairly soon after this, the "Zippy Project" took over, and the game's development continued.[5] Tthe Zippy project eventually died as well. After this, it was taken over by Johan Jansen (Zefz) and the "Resurrection" project.

Now, Egoboo is progressing steadily, and "Resurrection" has become the official Egoboo project.

I think is one of the best game ever!

+A lot of missions(many of them are locked on beggining)

+A lot of characters- paladin, healer, warior, zombie, wizard, thief...

+Is really easy to change everything in game, most of files you can open using old good notepad.

+This game have a great hotseat option for 4 players on one computer! (currently unavailable-it will be relased in nearest future).

+It can run smoothly on worstest computers

+Many weird creatures to kill xD

I really highly

You can download game here: [link]

I am currently re-playing Jak 2 & 3. Boy, do I love these games! :wub: Gameplay, storytelling, and animation are top notch. Naughty Dog makes the best platforming/action games! Can't wait for Uncharted to drop in price.

Also, on my PSP, I'm playing Worms: Open Warfare 2 every now and then. I just can't get enough of that game. :wacko:

Spore with all it's expansions,Civilization 3, Star Wars battlefront 2, starship troopers. They're all very good games (altough Spore stiil needs some work, like extra stages and moore in-depth levels.) .

I am currently playing Pokemon Diamond, Platine (French version) AND LeafGreen.

O_O....Too many pokemanz, but I wanna complete them before HGSS are released.

Bluebeard, out-

It's funny reading some of these posts where people have a whole list of games they are playing at that moment. I help but laugh. How do you play more than one thing at the same time? :laugh:

I just finished getting my Firefight: Rally Point Achievement on ODST, and boy, that was a LOOOONG two hours.

At the moment I mostly play Hearts of Iron2 DD/ 3

If I don´t play one of these games, tropico 3 is it.

For my opinion one of the best games this year

Finnaly got Spore! And I must say I never seen such creative game! I hope they make a lot of expansion pack for this because it's little plain right now... (Where is my Water phase? :hmpf_bad: )

Well, with the Spore patch you get new exo-skeleton limbs. There's a Creepy and Cute parts pack, and the Galactic Adventures expansion. So there are expansions already out there.

As for me, I've been switching between Mini Ninjas, Batman:Arkham Asylum and Titan Quest: Immortal Throne.

Buuut I've been patiently waiting for the main attraction: BORDERLANDS.

I'm cancelling my preorder at EB Games and getting it from Steam so I can have it 3 days early and save 30 bucks. :laugh:

Left 4 Dead Versus on PC.

Last round I strangled two survivors to death. :grin:

I was hiding in the trees when the Tank came, so most survivors around were pinned, so I took my chance to get the ones still standing. :devil:

Ill probably play Insurgency next. Sinjar is the best map, especially when defending Bravo, because the US Marines can attack from the Valley way, go round Delta, through Charlie and finally attack Bravo, Or eventually rush up the long road:

sweet_sinjar.jpg