LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

45 minutes ago, Alegrispa said:

Hey y'all. I haven't been keeping up to date with what's going on with PAB, I just know that they're releasing pieces months after they show up in sets now.

So does anyone have any idea when the purple classic space helmet and purple air tanks hit the site (in Europe)?

Good question. I'd say they hit the USA in April, seems Europe is having issues with the new pieces.

10 hours ago, timemail said:

I personally think the red looks better. Although as a new Lego castle collector I think most of your heads look wrong. Lion Knights are predominantly female. ;)

Patiently waiting for the day I can start ordering the new castle figs myself. My Black Falcons are itching for a real fight that forestmen can't give them.

I already have a lot of female heads, haha i need more males, don't let my haul fool you, one of earlier delayed orders has a lot more knights coming pieces coming, I need more male heads , my motivation is the shields differences because i'm thinking different factions within them like the Regulus knights, the Denebola Crusaders and the Adhafera's Legions for example, one of them are all female, you should wait and see, LEGO keeps messing with my feelings, Who knows at this rate when I will get them to be honest!  I have a lot of left over Blue falcon armors ideas from the black smith that I can't wait to mix and match.  

5 hours ago, BacktoBricks said:

@eldiano I'm thinking red plume too. :)

Thank you, the red and blue clothes makes it confusing for me!

3 hours ago, RichardGoring said:

Another vote for red looking better. Also helps differentiate from Black Falcons.

I do have a lot of blue left overs from my blue falcons haha

3 hours ago, jodawill said:

I prefer the blue, but as pointed out, the red differentiates them from the Black Falcons. I'll probably end up doing blue for special Lion Knights and red for the lower ranks. I do NOT like the white, however. The queen's white legs especially just look weird to me. I'm going to order some extra red legs to pair with my queen torsos.

My white ones are coming in a different order but I have to wait for the capes to come in, I ordered a white wig to represent the queen's mother, and a blonde hair for her sister, I plan to keep the royal family with white legs so we shall see, I just didn't plan this order to come in before my other order to be honest. Lego works in mysterious ways!

My only regret from this set is the fact that lego cheaped out on the armor print and just gave us unprinted chest armor, it would had been awesome to fully have Lion knights armours! 

3 hours ago, Maple said:

You are the only person I have seen who calls legs 'lower torsos'. :laugh:

After reading PAB all day and night I get used to reading their LEGO lingo kind of funny now that i think about it :pir_laugh2: 

Edited by eldiano

2 hours ago, eldiano said:

After reading PAB all day and night I get used to reading their LEGO lingo kind of funny now that i think about it :pir_laugh2: 

I'm curious, are heads 'upper torsos'? 

My favorite LEGO lingo is 'pricks', someone came up with it as the term for the two plate tall bricks:pir-huzzah1:

7 hours ago, Maple said:

I'm curious, are heads 'upper torsos'? 

My favorite LEGO lingo is 'pricks', someone came up with it as the term for the two plate tall bricks:pir-huzzah1:

it's funny, i just got used to seeing them in the same category merged upper torsos and legs i just stuck with calling them torsos haha, can't go wrong either way they pop up in PAB haha its a win win

Edited by eldiano

Their sub-category breakdowns are messed up for a lot of items to me.  Was trying to see if there were any decent wheel options for Medieval carts other than the large Wheel with Spokes and there are at least three different sub-categories for wheels in addition to the Vehicle Parts & Train Parts sub-categories.  Yet they put Upper & Lower Torsos all together in one Minifigure Torso & Legs sub-category.  Not to mention the frogs being listed in the Decoration Elements sub-category instead of the appropriate Animals & Creatures sub-category.

On 2/10/2023 at 4:30 AM, Clone OPatra said:

:iamded_lol: I have a feeling you're being facetious. No way LEGO packs it better.

Quite surprisingly, I got my windshield in a ziplock bag, in my B&P order!
Well the orange one wasn't, and is slightly scuffed, but the larger one is in a PRISTINE state, there is not a single microscratch. You can't get that in a set. Well done Lego.

I'm wondering if the one (left) I got from Bricklink was really new from a set. It's fully covered with microscratches, you'd have to shake a box for days to get this. But why would a seller bother to double-protect a used windshield with an adhesive cover and a ziplock just to mark it as new for just 1 buck?

windshield.jpg

That doesn't look new to me at all, even with the new cheaper (bad) plastic LEGO uses. I get big straight scratches. Those look like someone wiped it in circles.

Yeah I generally get a couple of large scratches in sets bags, but microscratches occur when tossing parts, even lightly but for long times, so normally a kid playing. Only thing, that windscreen came out in 2020 and only in a few "adult" sets, so it's less likely to find it "used" by a kid.
Technically it could happen in a set's bag, but it'd really require shaking the box a lot & on purpose.

The Castle banner/cape mystery will finally be solved soon, my order has been marked as shipped.  I’m still pulling my hair out on the bulk of my early January orders because I have been billed by lego already and still no progress or marked as shipped yet!! Lego likes to mess with my feelings!!! But Hey at this rate by Monday or Tuesday they should be here! 

dlc3A47.jpg

Edited by eldiano

My first order dated Jan 17th hasn't shipped either. But the other 4 I've placed since then have. I've received 3 so far.

I just got my January 18th order yesterday.  Still waiting on all the others I placed after that.  It wasn't the order that has the Banners & Cape so still waiting on that one.  This one had some of the shields, the bardings, some animals, spaceship tiles, earth green trees, coins, forestmen hats, torsos, legs and a few other odds & ends.  Strangely I got a double quantity of one of the spaceship radar panel tiles I ordered and the transparent printed Baron Wall piece from the Haunted House which I didn't order.  

Decided to place the order for all the stuff I need for my next display rather than waiting and hoping the castle parts etc become available. I can't believe I just spent $106.2 on BURPs... :)

Managed to spend exactly $170 which (according to my order page) means I get the ambulance GWP and also free shipping.

vJnReh7l.jpg

So beautiful!!! Can't enough of these shields!!! 

I'm sad though, never use a pay in 4 financial system with LEGO on PaB services(Those credit free services that can help you pay for big orders in USA, don't know if it's available international) , lego will cancel your old order and create a new one so now I have to wait another month because of it, so what happens is that lego marks the order as shipped and complete on their end meaning I have to explain to Paypal why I never got my order in the first place and dispute it, etc, they said I should be fine but that whole process takes time and I was almost complete in paying lol. 

I had this problem with Apple pay and my bank in the past because LEGO tries to bill me a month later and they "flag" it as fraudulent.  What kills me is the fact that my order was ready to ship, now they are telling me i'm back at the end of the line even though the guy in the phone was assuring me the pieces are in stock (all castle parts) so IDDK, at least they hooked it up with 5000k vip points but still, it'll be mid march at this rate, I love castle lego so much I put up with this haha

Edited by eldiano

My ambulance GWP has shipped so that at least is good (means that any rumors that PaB no longer counts towards GWPs are not true, or at least if it is true its only for certain GWPs and not all of them)

1 hour ago, jonwil said:

My ambulance GWP has shipped so that at least is good (means that any rumors that PaB no longer counts towards GWPs are not true, or at least if it is true its only for certain GWPs and not all of them)

Isnt it Bestseller that counts and Standard doesnt? Did you have one or other that tipped you over the threshold or was it all PaB?

13 minutes ago, upliftingbricks said:

Isnt it Bestseller that counts and Standard doesnt? Did you have one or other that tipped you over the threshold or was it all PaB?

I received my ambulance gwp last week. My order was all standard parts. 

I've had mixed results getting GWP with PAB orders.  If I order all Standard parts I don't seem to get the GWP.  If I add Bestseller parts or any sets it seems to trigger the GWP being added to the order as long as my total for everything exceeds the minimum purchase amount.  Once or twice the GWP was added to my order but removed if I only ordered standard parts without anything else even if I was above the minimum threshold.

In this case I have bestseller parts in my order as well as standard so that would explain it.

Edited by jonwil

You know how you check out to pay at Lego.com after leaving PaB? That combined order of standard and bestsellers has to pass the Gwp minimum without the service fees threshold included to earn it. 😉 before shipping and taxes or VaT that is

Edited by eldiano

c6JVKVv.png

Gotta love it when they ship later orders first.

At least I'll get my Lion Knight torsos, even though I would have much rather had the shields order since it had some other pieces I really wanted.

2 hours ago, eldiano said:

You know how you check out to pay at Lego.com after leaving PaB? That combined order of standard and bestsellers has to pass the Gwp minimum without the service fees threshold included to earn it. 😉 before shipping and taxes or VaT that is

It depends on the country.

For UK and Europe, prices must be shown including VAT and so thresholds already take into account the VAT. However, baskets are still calculated on goods only and not service charges or postal costs. Although these days most thresholds are above the minimum order amount to get free postage anyway, so only need to check there are no service charges for small PAB orders.

My largest order from Jan 18th still hasn't shipped so I just chatted with Lego Customer Service. They said 2 parts were holding up my order:

Part 6408195 is showing 28.02 (white headdress from 10305 castle)

Part 6317230 is showing 20.03 (pearl dark gray Viking helmet)

So those parts are on "Backorder" and are holding up the rest of the pieces. Sharing in case others are experiencing the same issue.

The service rep told me I should get the order next week. But if the Viking helmet really isn't in stock till March 20th they may just remove it from the order. Which I hope doesn't happen!

I received my latest standard parts order in reasonable time, it was a modest order total of about £50, I got the vip parts pack (pigs i think) and Easter bunny set give away too 

Order date 20th January

date of invoice: 9 Feb

Receipt emailed 11th Feb

parts arrived last week (I was on holiday so not sure exactly which day)

I’m very pleased with my two new brown cows :)

Edited by Bugbot20082

On 2/17/2023 at 7:13 AM, anothergol said:

Quite surprisingly, I got my windshield in a ziplock bag, in my B&P order!

I'm building the BttF car and the windshield was wrapped beautiful in like a protective plastic. Very happy.