LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

Oh, that's a shame. I ordered a couple of calves and piglets the other day, so I assume they will be cancelled too. I already have two of each, and it was only two more of each, so not that bad, I suppose.

33 minutes ago, JohnTPT17 said:

I just got a refund for the sheep, piglets, and calf I ordered as well. Only thing left from my order is the adult cows - but it dropped it below the shipping threshhold, so I'll cancel it. Darn...

If an order drops below a threshold due to them canceling something from your order, shouldn´t the shipping still be free then?

Just had my Pick a Brick order from the other day arrive (Bestseller elements) - hurrah!

The bag has ripped in the box and the contents are loose - hurroo!

The job of sorting through them all to see if things are missing begins. Sigh.

But excited to build some alternatives of Tales of the Space Age when the Standard parts arrive.

Posted (edited)

As long as they don't charge me for shipping or make me send back the GWP I'm not going to worry about it.  I think my order was big enough that the shipping would still be free but if they want the GWP back they'll need to send a prepaid label.  The rest of the order is still showing in warehouse and is definitely over the free shipping threshold.

Now I'm a little worried the same will happen with the kittens I ordered the other day in another order as they are now out of stock but the baby pigs are showing in stock again.

Edited by karrit

18 hours ago, Black Falcon said:

If an order drops below a threshold due to them canceling something from your order, shouldn´t the shipping still be free then?

I would've thought so, but it showed that I needed to pay $5 for shipping. 

As expected the kittens I ordered have been canceled as well as one other part I ordered.  But at least I'm still above the free shipping threshold.

Is it just me, or has the (not out of stock, and being cancelled from orders) piglet dropped a lot in price? It's showing as $0.77, and I'm sure I would have ordered a bunch of them originally if they were that price.

Also, just noticed that dual moulded legs are a lot cheaper than they were. I feel like they used to be over $2 each, but now variations of part 77601 are from $0.86 to $1.35, and then one for $1.86 (6490255) that doesn't have a picture, and isn't showing up anywhere else?

On 3/21/2024 at 3:04 PM, JohnTPT17 said:

I would've thought so, but it showed that I needed to pay $5 for shipping. 

Is it $5 shipping or $5 picking fee for dropping under the PAB parts threshold. They label them both as a shipping fee but you have to pay the under threshold fee even if the whole order qualifies for free shipping.

5 hours ago, RichardGoring said:

Is it just me, or has the (not out of stock, and being cancelled from orders) piglet dropped a lot in price? It's showing as $0.77, and I'm sure I would have ordered a bunch of them originally if they were that price.

Also, just noticed that dual moulded legs are a lot cheaper than they were. I feel like they used to be over $2 each, but now variations of part 77601 are from $0.86 to $1.35, and then one for $1.86 (6490255) that doesn't have a picture, and isn't showing up anywhere else?

The Piglet, Kitten & Calf all had dropped in price.  When they did I figured I'd order a few more of each but all have been canceled along with the sheep tops & a rock piece I ordered.  I noticed the dual molded legs looked like they also had a price decrease but not knowing which item numbers are actually the dual molded rather than printed I held off considering buying any.  Without seeing the backs of the legs it's hard to know which are the dual molded ones without cross referencing with other websites.  From what I recall all the dual molded were pricey.  I think one was $2 something & the rest were over $3 originally so I've been grabbing them when I do BAM in the LEGO stores.

4 hours ago, MAB said:

Is it $5 shipping or $5 picking fee for dropping under the PAB parts threshold. They label them both as a shipping fee but you have to pay the under threshold fee even if the whole order qualifies for free shipping.

That could have been the case - I honestly didn't look at it too in depth after I learned that the parts I really wanted were cancelled, and therefore just cancelled the whole thing.

Interesting take of events, my Standard bricks and pieces order from March 15th, already got shipped and it's due to get here friday! I can see the tracking on the USPS website already, must have addressed minor issues because I got my bestseller order a day after I ordered it from the website!! 

What does take forever though is the receipt email for my VIP points though haha

Oh wow, that's impressive. My standard order from March 13 showed as shipped the other day, but I thought it must have been a mistake. Good to know that it may be accurate! Can't see anything on USPS yet though. The updates they made to the service have clearly, hopefully, made a difference.

My orders from 3/7 & 3/12 that they cancelled some parts from are still showing "in warehouse".  I would have thought they were being shipped when I received the notice that they cancelled some of the parts last week.  Unless it's a glitch in their system due to the cancelled parts.

That's true. I placed two orders on the same day. One of them had piglets that were cancelled, and that order is still down as 'in warehouse'. The other one had no parts cancelled, and that's marked as shipped.

Wow! I placed a 161 parts / 12 part types Bestseller order earlier today, and it's already shipped!

They are really quick with shipping the bestseller items.

A recent (Mar 13) Pick a Brick Standard order arrived yesterday. On the main order page of the LEGO website, the status is 'Waiting for Stock', but if you click into the details, the Standard order shows as shipped. Going through it this evening, I've found two of the items are not there. They're on the LEGO website order, but not on the printed inventory with the pieces. Which suggests they will send out the missing two pieces when they get stock. I'm really surprised at this, as I didn't think they sent things until the complete order could be fulfilled, as has happened to others here. But I'm fairly sure I've had this at least twice before since the switchover, with sometimes just one or two parts arriving on their own. Very curious.

On 3/8/2024 at 12:12 AM, upliftingbricks said:

Same :cry2:. Why is White one still up as its not in a set (we know of) at min is it? Id have preferred white one to have gone and kept the red

At least we know why the White Spaceman parts stayed on PaB. They are in 40715 - Alien Pack coming out in May. They should have made it the Red Spaceman!

On 3/31/2024 at 6:39 PM, RichardGoring said:

A recent (Mar 13) Pick a Brick Standard order arrived yesterday. On the main order page of the LEGO website, the status is 'Waiting for Stock', but if you click into the details, the Standard order shows as shipped. Going through it this evening, I've found two of the items are not there. They're on the LEGO website order, but not on the printed inventory with the pieces. Which suggests they will send out the missing two pieces when they get stock. I'm really surprised at this, as I didn't think they sent things until the complete order could be fulfilled, as has happened to others here. But I'm fairly sure I've had this at least twice before since the switchover, with sometimes just one or two parts arriving on their own. Very curious.

Were the missing parts by chance any of the baby animals that briefly showed in stock but they then notified some of us that they were no longer available?  Both of my orders that they cancelled parts for still have yet to ship.  One was from 3/7 & the other was from 3/12.  I'm going to call customer service to find out what the hold up is but I know they are going to tell me to give it another couple of weeks.

28 minutes ago, karrit said:

Were the missing parts by chance any of the baby animals that briefly showed in stock but they then notified some of us that they were no longer available?  Both of my orders that they cancelled parts for still have yet to ship.  One was from 3/7 & the other was from 3/12.  I'm going to call customer service to find out what the hold up is but I know they are going to tell me to give it another couple of weeks.

No. The order that arrived, but had missing parts, didn't have any of the cancelled animals in at all. The missing parts were two different colours of crate/box.

I placed another order at the same time which did contain some of the animals that were later cancelled. That has yet to ship, just like yours. Really very odd.

Quick update: I received my Bestseller order placed on March 28th yesterday, April 2nd.

Some new parts just dropped, notably for the small plants collection such as the printed cactus 2x2 round tile 

On 4/3/2024 at 7:11 PM, karrit said:

Got a receipt from LEGO for my March 13 PaB order with cancelled pieces, and it shows as shipped. So hopefully yours is the same, or will be soon.

4 hours ago, RichardGoring said:

Got a receipt from LEGO for my March 13 PaB order with cancelled pieces, and it shows as shipped. So hopefully yours is the same, or will be soon.

The one from 3/7 is now showing "Complete/Canceled" and shows the standard parts other than the canceled ones have shipped but I haven't gotten a receipt yet.  Order from 3/12 still shows 'In Warehouse".

Finally got the receipt for my 3/7 order.  Hopefully 3/12 order isn't far behind.