LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

Hi guys ! I'm new here, for those who already know me, I'm Alex THELEGOFAN from Flicks and Instagram, I often look what new parts are available on B&P and I'm glad to share my pictures of my orders here on Eurobricks by now !

Here is a link to one of my album from my Flickr account https://www.flickr.com/photos/alex_thelegofan/albums/72157678671578598

Edited by Alex THELEGOFAN

Welcome!  Thanks for sharing your pics!  I just got an order today from B&P.

cE1lMUo.jpg

Mostly stuff people on here have already posted, but there may be a few that have been overlooked.

8 minutes ago, Grover said:

Welcome!  Thanks for sharing your pics!  I just got an order today from B&P.

Mostly stuff people on here have already posted, but there may be a few that have been overlooked.

Cool, what is that dark blue « plate » thing on the right ?

@Alex THELEGOFAN Hey, wecome! Looking forward to see your lootshots here, they are always nicely photograped! :classic:

@Grover Lot of good stuff, Grover! Have ordered a lot of those pieces too, hopefully they arrive coming week. :grin:

Weird that they updated it after all this time, but the Joyce Byers head just got made available. Hopefully they'll make some of the remaining pieces like the mid-legs on soon.

The new clear parts from the soccer stadium are available on B&P (there is a large windscreen piece and also a clear version of an existing curved piece)

The special parts like the printed field tiles and the printed goal parts are not available however.

3 hours ago, Megbricks said:

What are these? (Circled)

The upper one is this one: https://brickset.com/parts/design-26599. Don't recognise the lower one, must be a new piece.

2 hours ago, Brick Cucumber said:

Weird that they updated it after all this time, but the Joyce Byers head just got made available. Hopefully they'll make some of the remaining pieces like the mid-legs on soon.

Strange, but not unpleasant :)

I called in and ordered the lioness and the blue bird from the modular on Friday :grin:
They have them in store, but are behind in updating the inventory, so if you can not wait for them to do so you must make a call :wink:

Bird 6287960 - 12,11 kr (NOK)
Lioness 6289238 - 57,11 kr (NOK) Had to tell the set number for her to find it since it is in a plastic bag (60267)

10 hours ago, Exetrius said:

@Alex THELEGOFAN Hey, wecome! Looking forward to see your lootshots here, they are always nicely photograped! :classic:

@Grover Lot of good stuff, Grover! Have ordered a lot of those pieces too, hopefully they arrive coming week. :grin:

Thanks ! I've a big order coming soon and I can't wait to show you all the content to you guys, I'm so excited:laugh:

5 hours ago, jonwil said:

The new clear parts from the soccer stadium are available on B&P (there is a large windscreen piece and also a clear version of an existing curved piece)

The special parts like the printed field tiles and the printed goal parts are not available however.

Cool thanks!! Gonna have look at this right now! ;$

What use is the second part?  That's literally just two of the 2x2 jumpers stuck together, right?  Or is it a 2x3 plate?  I see the user of the latter, but not the former.

3 minutes ago, Grover said:

What use is the second part?  That's literally just two of the 2x2 jumpers stuck together, right?  Or is it a 2x3 plate?  I see the user of the latter, but not the former.

It's a 2x4 that's basically 2 2x2's. I don't see a use for it either

17 minutes ago, Grover said:

9 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

It's a 2x4 that's basically 2 2x2's. I don't see a use for it either

Yeah I thought the same... but I love new bricks useful or not :)

Hey, whatever floats your boat!  I typically try to limit myself to buying pieces that I can use in my medieval builds or else I'd be broke.  I do sometimes have to splurge on a few fun items from time to time, like the fire chief's cup, but I try to limit these types of purchases, so I don't get the variety of cool parts you do. :classic:

1 minute ago, Grover said:

Hey, whatever floats your boat!  I typically try to limit myself to buying pieces that I can use in my medieval builds or else I'd be broke.  I do sometimes have to splurge on a few fun items from time to time, like the fire chief's cup, but I try to limit these types of purchases, so I don't get the variety of cool parts you do. :classic:

:) never noticed that fire chief cup:). I don’t have a clear idea like you of what I am building/will build so I just collect pieces and use them eventually in something. 

I am just not into technic parts.... I only have a few to complement the regular system bricks as they can be very useful 

unknown.png

Pictured: My first ever Bricks and Pieces order. I needed a bunch of modern CS helmets for my display, and wasn't about to buy Gamers Market four times over - but still got a little carried away! See if you can spot the theme :P

There was four of a part missing, unfortunately, but it wasn't essential for any of my builds so I've got a partial refund processing at the moment. Likely to do another order whenever those transparent stands come back up...

Edited by toastergrl

7 minutes ago, toastergrl said:

Pictured: My first ever Bricks and Pieces order. I needed a bunch of modern CS helmets for my display, and wasn't about to buy Gamers Market four times over - but still got a little carried away! See if you can spot the theme :P

There was four of a part missing, unfortunately, but it wasn't essential for any of my builds so I've got a partial refund processing at the moment. Likely to do another order whenever those transparent stands come back up...

I would say classic Space? :). 
that is a great order! Nice pieces

Edited by Megbricks

On 2/1/2020 at 1:52 PM, MKJoshA said:

The brown ones make for great tree branches:

[image]

The other ones I plan to use for small decoration bits such as fences.

Oh that’s really cool. So do you do a lot of MOC building?