LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

7 hours ago, toydad2 said:

Game table from Solo MF 6127398 

One of the Marvel weapon packs is up 6207149 

The weapon pack is used in DC sets as well you know. It's £1.60 which is not bad for 10 pieces.

14 hours ago, toydad2 said:

Game table from Solo MF 6127398 6127398

That's has been available for quite a while as it is the same as the one in #75105. It depends on your country, but BL might be cheaper. Some sellers have 1000s of them.

Order placed March 13th. Order shipped April 11th. Order received April 26th. That has to be a record.

Bricks & Pieces Order

I contacted them a couple weeks ago and they at least gave me free shipping. But those Dark Blue and regular Blue curved tiles were supposed to be teal. It's possible I picked the wrong color for one of the tiles, but not both styles. I think this was just their mistake. Has anyone else had an issue with getting the wrong color of a part?

4 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

Order placed March 13th. Order shipped April 11th. Order received April 26th. That has to be a record.

Has anyone else had an issue with getting the wrong color of a part?

not here, but it'd be weird considering each has its specific long ID number.

But missing parts or lots, not rare at all for me.

5 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

I contacted them a couple weeks ago and they at least gave me free shipping. But those Dark Blue and regular Blue curved tiles were supposed to be teal. It's possible I picked the wrong color for one of the tiles, but not both styles. I think this was just their mistake. Has anyone else had an issue with getting the wrong color of a part?

Have you checked your order papers?

6 hours ago, J4ck said:

Have you checked your order papers?

I did and the colors match what's on the paper and on my order when I look online. But I know that I ordered the right color. Somewhere along the way Lego switched it on me.

2 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

I did and the colors match what's on the paper and on my order when I look online. But I know that I ordered the right color. Somewhere along the way Lego switched it on me.

Oh no! I never knew Bright Bluish Green became available to buy in those curved tiles. Have you spoke to customer service?

On 26-4-2018 at 12:51 AM, toydad2 said:

One of the Marvel weapon packs is up 6207149 6207149

That is an awesome find!! So excited! :sweet::thumbup:

On 4/27/2018 at 11:21 AM, MKJoshA said:

I contacted them a couple weeks ago and they at least gave me free shipping. 

Not a record as mine took the same amount of time. I should email them and complain to see if I can save $3 on shipping.

On 28/04/2018 at 3:59 AM, MKJoshA said:

If it was a phone order, then I'm not that surprised. They think you are after one colour that appears as in stock on their screen, when you know you said something else.

Whats the website JangBricks mentions in this video used for seeing new inventory additions in B&P. I can't catch the name of it, I'm not good at hearing other accents. Also massive B&P haul :laugh:

4 hours ago, J4ck said:

Whats the website JangBricks mentions in this video used for seeing new inventory additions in B&P. I can't catch the name of it, I'm not good at hearing other accents. Also massive B&P haul :laugh:

3 hours ago, Boettner Builds said:

Brickset.com

Even more specifically (and hopefully this is allowed), here is the Parts section of Brickset.com:  https://brickset.com/browse/parts

You can browse by all sorts of categories, but they have a section based on "Date Added" to the Brickset database.

1 hour ago, Alpinemaps said:

Even more specifically (and hopefully this is allowed), here is the Parts section of Brickset.com:  https://brickset.com/browse/parts

You can browse by all sorts of categories, but they have a section based on "Date Added" to the Brickset database.

Cool! This helps me out too! Thanks!

That feed is pulled from "missing parts" rather than "buy parts", so there is no guarantee the parts will be available for purchase.

Finally i got my parts! :) Order placed April 9th. Order shipped April 24th. Order received May 30th. So 21 days of wait, i guess it can be worse. I was happy that i got the other piece besides tent, didn't know at all that when you order tent you get both, was pleasantly suprised. 

41105152834_805a31f1f4_c_d.jpg
Edited by cebelicamya

7 hours ago, steveholt said:

that torso dark pink or magenta?

It is dark pink. 

2 hours ago, J4ck said:

6212274 for the tent, I shall be ordering this, how much is it? Also thanks for the loot shot!

2,60€ which is in my opinion quite expensive for just a piece of paper. But i don't own any lego tents so why not buy one. And i like those bright colors.

On 1 May 2018 at 10:48 PM, cebelicamya said:

2,60€ which is in my opinion quite expensive for just a piece of paper. But i don't own any lego tents so why not buy one. And i like those bright colors.

Thank you! One last question: what it is the element ID of the printed 1X2 piece next to the clock piece?

@J4ckit is once upon a time tile from disney castle. Here you can find all id numbers for pieces i ordered in my previous post  :)

Edited by cebelicamya

4 hours ago, cebelicamya said:

@J4ckit is once upon a time tile from disney castle. Here you can find all id numbers for pieces i ordered in my previous post  :)

Sorry to be a pain, could you take a photo of the tent door, I would like to what the pink/purple logo is at the bottom of the tent door?

1 hour ago, MOMAtteo79 said:

here in europe this service doesn't have anything different from normal parts... :(

The plastic sail from the "Fun at the Beach" is available!

2 hours ago, MOMAtteo79 said:

here in europe this service doesn't have anything different from normal parts... :(

Are you sure you are looking at the right page? Bricks and pieces and not pick a brick.

18 minutes ago, J4ck said:

Sorry to be a pain, could you take a photo of the tent door, I would like to what the pink/purple logo is at the bottom of the tent door?

The plastic sail from the "Fun at the Beach" is available!

Don't have the tent by my side right in this moment. You don't see it when you zoom in?

The plastic sail from fun at the beach has been available for quite some time.

Edited by cebelicamya

On 4/27/2018 at 8:21 AM, MKJoshA said:

Bricks & Pieces Order

I placed an order on mar 11, it shipped on April 6, it is now May 3, still hasnt arrived