IvanStorm

[MOD/MOC] Middle-earth 16x16

These are great re-vignetted versions of scenes or actual sets! I might use/steal/borrow the idea of turning Moria into a vignette some day.

Wonderfull, i always love small scale MOC's! They are so much fun to build and capture a scene perfectly!

Man, one of the few times I enter the Historic Themes subforum, and I'm presented with these awesome MOCs! I mean, awesome is really not the best word for these... 'mind-blowing' comes close. These really have spirit, something that not all large MOCs have. Really shouldn't have looked at these... now you're making me wish I got more of these sets while I had the chance! :blush: Keep up the good work!

I Love how you have made the middle earth theme so 'dispayable' I like the sets I have, but they are to big or not nice enough for display. Your 16x16 versions pick out the best elements from the set and transform it into a stunning and fun display that does lego and lotr justice. I will def. steal this idea to recreate my own small sets. Thanks for the inspiration!

to me, they really are "polished" ones

would so much see a bigger moc from the creator, with this detail level

Edited by kouz-one

Thank you so much for sharing. These are absolutely fantastic. The official "Council of Elrond" was a great gateway set for me also. I enlarged it a bit, got rid of the play feature and added more minifigs and it's now on display on the front room bookcase.

I'm a big fan of Tolkien, so even ended up getting machine printed custom figures which stand equal and in some cases, dare I say it, surpass a few official releases, but don't really have any display option. Definitely need to try something similar to these MOCs to give Glorfindel and others a little home outside of a poly grip bag.

Really inspiring work!