@amperzand

I recently noticed there that beside the regular elf hair und the werewolf brown version there is a third one with green ears. Did you know that? I have no idea what to do with this, but I thought I'd mention it here.

LOL! Yes, I did know: I have all three. The elf and werewolf are already in my display collection. I haven't used the green one; I'm planning on using it to MOC a pixie/sprite with short legs but I haven't yet decided what torso, weapon etc to use.

Thank you for making me smile on an otherwise grim day.

I though he has different color, maybe reddish brown!? It just looks lighter to me than the dark brown you noticed higher up on the list. I'll have to wait for the headquarters set to confirm this. But maybe you are right and it is the same color.

They are both reddish brown.

Does anyone know if captain marvel in set 76049 has a hair piece in new color? and if captain america in set 76047 has a new hair piece?

Edited by cebelicamya

Does anyone know if captain marvel in set 76049 has a hair piece in new color? and if captain america in set 76047 has a new hair piece?

Captain Marvel's hair piece, from the set images I can see looks as though it's the same as the Trickster's from DC, so you might be good. As for Captain America, that looks new to me . . .

To be fair, I'd wait until the sets are actually released . . .

People seem to think that Cap's new hair is the same mold as Supes' new hair, but yeah... No need to add them to the list before they're even released.

On 21. december 2015 at 5:52 AM, TheBigRedCheese said:

Captain Marvel's hair piece, from the set images I can see looks as though it's the same as the Trickster's from DC, so you might be good. As for Captain America, that looks new to me . . .

To be fair, I'd wait until the sets are actually released . . .

I think tricksters hair is more yellow than captain marvel's hair piece. Maybe I am wrong.

And what about wonder woman, is her hair piece also new?

On 21. december 2015 at 8:53 AM, JaseTJ said:

People seem to think that Cap's new hair is the same mold as Supes' new hair, but yeah... No need to add them to the list before they're even released.

Yes, I will wait for the official release. I also think that the hair mould is the same as for the super man.

I need to add these in the future, but with yellow minifig head. If somebody has them, feel free to post them.

Edited by cebelicamya

I really hope LEGO does more colors of the "Beehive" Staplebot hair, the Diner Waitress "Victory Roll" and Daphne's flip & headband 'do.

I love all those retro hairstyles... :D

I also like retro hairstyles! they are really awesome!

I will add these soon to my list:

Edited by cebelicamya

This is an amazing thread and collection. Thank you very much! Love to scroll these and look for ones I have never seen and may be useful :) really appreciated!!

Oh, thank you so much! I love that you enjoy my list!

This is an amazing thread and collection. Thank you very much! Love to scroll these and look for ones I have never seen and may be useful :) really appreciated!!

Who is Naomi from Friends? I am not so familiar with the characters, can you tell me in which set she comes?

Naomi from Friends's hair is missing too

Edited by cebelicamya

Hi guys!

New year, new sets therefore here is my new updated list with new hair pieces! Enyoj checking it out!

Later updated: check my latest post to see new addition or first page to see new hair styles

Edited by cebelicamya

Still a fantastic reference collage, great to see the updates! :thumbup:

On a side note, still missing this one though: 6070306.jpg (http://brickset.com/sets/79118-1/Karai-Bike-Escape)

Oh, I forgot, thanx for reminding me.

here are both missing hairpieces

and combos with hair and hat/beard pieces for the ones who wanted them on the list

Does anyone have a better picture of vitruvius hair piece?

Edited by cebelicamya

Spotted a missing one - the lighthouse keeper from Scooby Doo has light bley version of dwarf white hair/beard all-in-one.

I'll go and find out which set the new superman hair in medium dark flesh comes from, I hadn't spotted that yet.

Great list, very useful!

I like to build up variations in civilians for my modular town using new torsos and hairpieces (all with standard smiley face). Hard to justify getting all of them though, such as Velma - I just want the hair and torso, her legs are useless since flesh coloured skin shows...

Cap has the nougat(?) Supes' hair in one of the Civil War sets. I believe they're due out in March, but I could be wrong.

Unless you mean the old Supes' hair... Because I'm not seeing the new one on here. I'm not sure where the dark orange-ish one is from.

Edited by JaseTJ

Cap has the nougat(?) Supes' hair in one of the Civil War sets. I believe they're due out in March, but I could be wrong.

Unless you mean the old Supes' hair... Because I'm not seeing the new one on here. I'm not sure where the dark orange-ish one is from.

Just for everyone else's benefit, Captain America in the upcoming "Black Panther Hunt/Chase/Pursuit" set will have the newer version of Superman's hair molded in dark orange.

The old Superman hair in Dark Orange comes from the collectible minifigures line, the GB Olympics series, on the Agile Archer figure.

Both are on the chart already, although the Captain America hair will not be released until March. The photo here comes from advanced Lego material, not consumer photos.

I think we all understand each other on this matter now.

Does anyone know the element number for the new superman hair? I want to look for it on bricks and pieces.

oh... and new updates

Edited: I moved pictures to the first page.

Edited by cebelicamya

I wonder if LuxorV, Poe Dameron or another mod could pin this thread. As long as it's maintained, the 'hair index' will remain extremely useful for pretty much every minifig MOCer.

Thank you all for the kind comments.

I am actually collecting the hair pieces that are on my list. I will try to collect them all, sigh... I hope I will have all by next year. Some of them I ordered on bricks and pieces just couple of days ago. I like all my hair pieces to be new and not used, thats why I prefer bricks and pieces. I think bricklink is usefull for older hairpieces and rare hairpieces, but they are mostly expensive. Oh, I have to save some money for those!

someday in the near future I hope I will have customized minifigs with different hairstyles in my city, there are about 340 hairstyles so far, so a lot of minifigs, they will overpopulate my small city ;)

Edited by cebelicamya

I wonder if LuxorV, Poe Dameron or another mod could pin this thread. As long as it's maintained, the 'hair index' will remain extremely useful for pretty much every minifig MOCer.

You rise an interesting point (apart for Poe Dameron not being Staff :tongue: ). Since we do not like too many pinned threads, I'll go the other way, and add this topic to the MCW Index. :wink: