whung

LEGO Seasonal 2016

I know that nesquik mentioned a Holiday Creator Expert Train this year (hope its true and not just a rumor) After they discontinued the Horizon Express and no replacement in sight, I started to get a little disappointed until he mentioned that new Holiday train. I missed out on the first Holiday train, and that looked really good.

Edited by ncx

Great parts! Penguin's torso, those newer plant stem pieces, pink and blue hearts, all those hair pieces, the flowers, and all that white!!! *oh2*:excited::drool:

Not bad at all. And totally better than that flimsy paper one from way back when. :sceptic:

Edited by Legocity2713

The other face is a confident smirk. So either he's got questionable intentions or he's realized his wife is a black widow. :laugh:

Just noticed the blue heart crystal, that's great!

Edited by 8BrickMario

What a lovely Set.Too bad it says that the Bricks are glued together.I wonder if this only counts for that large red Flower or the Weddingarch and Minifigs as well.

Very nice, I hope for remakes other sets with this stupid cardboard arches.

But why bride's dress doesn't have any printing? It is ugly.

Now that's good to hear.When will this Set be released? And will it be available everywhere or just Lego Stores?

I agree. Some print ruffles would be nice.

Did anyone save the instructions of set 40223 Christmas Ornament? Just bought the parts from Bricklink, but I can't seem to find the instructions anymore from LEGO's server. :sceptic:

Her forgot the other ring

I think he ate it. He wasn't thinking clearly, and in a moment of mental decay, ingested it along with his morning vitamins.

Nice set, I haven't got my hands on a ring yet so I'll be grabbing a couple of these :-)

March/April newsletter is available at stores.lego.com. And interesting promotion is announced on the last page: free iconic Easter minifigure with purchase over £15/€20. Picture suggest that it is chicken from series 9. However, in another page of this newsletter bunny from series 7 is also shown.

Sadly - nothing about double VIP points.

March/April newsletter is available at stores.lego.com. And interesting promotion is announced on the last page: free iconic Easter minifigure with purchase over £15/€20. Picture suggest that it is chicken from series 9. However, in another page of this newsletter bunny from series 7 is also shown.

Sadly - nothing about double VIP points.

I found the set you're talking about on ToysRUs' website in fact. Kind of strange, it includes some weird paper chicken hutch and a Chicken Suit Guy. Check it out:

https://www.toysrus....U=27795&irgwc=1

Description:

Celebrate the holidays with this fun Chicken Suit Guy minifigure, plus a cardboard henhouse box for him to roost in style!

The LEGO Minifigure Iconic Easter (5004468) Features:

• This set provides an age appropriate building experience
  • Ages 6 and up

Edited by Legocity2713