Sir Gareth

Doctor Who General Discussion

If LEGO Made Another Doctor Who Set...  

215 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. (After the Tenth) Which Doctor Would You Most Want?

• The Fourth Doctor - Tom Baker
    • The Eighth Doctor - Paul McGann
    • The War Doctor - John Hurt
    • The Ninth Doctor - Christopher Eccleston
  2. 2. Which of the Tenth Doctor's Companions Would You Want?

Thanks! I only bought the set for the pieces, and don't actually own the game :grin:

Found them for you, sort of :wink:

10:22 in the video the instructions for the TARDIS begins. The K-9 build must be in there also .

It's just the basic structure, still needs buttons, and switches, and all that timey-wimey stuff.

Perhaps you can make a MOC-up in LDD and then share it? :grin:

Stack up... LEGO... I get it :wink:

There's no instructions for the set though :sceptic:

I watched a Let's Play for the instructions ;)

EDIT: nvm, Klodsbrick linked it above.

Edited by legozebra

Perhaps you can make a MOC-up in LDD and then share it? :grin:

I'll see what I can do :classic:

How many panels has it got in total because that looks awesome!

Thanks! Six to be exact.

And Davros himself:

22455213981_3c82f81db7.jpg

22439669097_eb966e36f7.jpg

Anyone have any ideas for a mini-fig scale Davros better than mine or the one from Dimensions?

Edited by Sir Gareth

Anyone have any ideas for a mini-fig scale Davros better than mine or the one from Dimensions?

Maybe we could reverse engineer the supreme dalek version of Davros. But honestly your version is perfect. Also if you ever need TARDIS help I have like folders apon folders of refrence images for when I make my versions in minecraft there is also this awesome website that shows a ton of detail on the controll panels Edited by LuxorV

I'll see what I can do :classic:

Thanks! Six to be exact.

I just hope we get the Dimensions version in either a Dimensions fun pack or a set as (from brief clips I've seen of the level pack) his minifigure looks perfect.

Edited by Captain Nemo
Do Not Quote Pictures

So, here's an update on that LDD mock-up:

After about two hours of building (I'm new to LDD), I finally got to adding all the buttons and switches, only to have the display driver crash and lose my entire build :facepalm:

Sigh, might try again later...

Edited by Sir Gareth

So, here's an update on that LDD mock-up:

After about two hours of building (I'm new to LDD), I finally got to adding all the buttons and switches, only to have the display driver crash and lose my entire build :facepalm:

Sigh, might try again later...

Had an idea for your time rotor that might make it look more accurate. It makes the center of the rotor all clear trans and it add's a green lightsaber blade in the center.fL0CuYf.png Edited by MilkPls69

What I really, really want to see, but is really, really unlikely, is a Dalek BP. With Daleks and 4 Cybermen (to fulfill the 4 minifigure count). Well, we can always dream...

I just hope we get the Dimensions version in either a Dimensions fun pack or a set as (from brief clips I've seen of the level pack) his minifigure looks perfect.

I made the Dimensions version in LDD and rendered it with decals from the game. Printed parts ordered so hopefully soon a physical version shall be mine!

22977407241_4dbe59de16_z_d.jpg

Edited by cake in milk

The Dimensions set includes an extra Sonic Screwdriver! Yes! :excited:

... is this a bad time to admit I've had 5 of the new sonics since august? :tongue:

I made the Dimensions version in LDD and rendered it with decals from the game. Printed parts ordered so hopefully soon a physical version shall be mine!

Looks perfect. Now we just need LEGO to release an official version for LEGO Dimensions.

Edited by Captain Nemo
STOP QUOTING PICTURES!

*picture*

Can you maybe share the LDD file please? You did an awesome job :grin: .

Very nice Davros :thumbup: After getting the Dimensions pack I hope Lego produces some keychains of all the characters and the Mini TARDIS and K9.

Curious as to how you ripped the textures for the head because I would love the TARDIS exterior decals to finish my LDD version

Curious as to how you ripped the textures for the head because I would love the TARDIS exterior decals to finish my LDD version

As far as I'm aware you can't rip textures from anything except the PC versions (which Dimensions unfortunately doesn't exist on). I recreated them just from what I saw in game (changing his centre eye thing from white to blue)

Where are people getting parts custom printed?

There's various services around... for one off parts like these, because I'm in the UK I use minifigs.me's bespoke service. You just need a friend with access to a small format digital UV printer :wink:

Really love the look of this Davros minifig! Really hope that they produce more Doctor Who minifgures/sets!

Would really love it if they'd release the various Doctors that are in Dimensions too! I have no idea where to begin with trying to get these produced though :look:

Gaz :classic:

Really hope that they produce more Doctor Who minifgures/sets!

Would really love it if they'd release the various Doctors that are in Dimensions too! I have no idea where to begin with trying to get these produced though

Strong sales for these first Doctor Who sets (both the LEGO Dimensions packs and most especially the LEGO Ideas set) are our clear best bet for getting more LEGO Doctor Who. I intend to do my part!

On the rumored CMF series, I remember reading a YouTube comment a few weeks ago by someone claiming to have been told by a LEGO Employee there was a Doctor Who CMF planned. Now don't get your hopes up, as I probably mis-remembered it. Still looking for the comment.

On the rumored CMF series, I remember reading a YouTube comment a few weeks ago by someone claiming to have been told by a LEGO Employee there was a Doctor Who CMF planned. Now don't get your hopes up, as I probably mis-remembered it. Still looking for the comment.

Surely Lego would wait until the Ideas DW set was out before deciding to dedicate a whole CMF line to a new property like Doctor Who? Unless the Dimensions level set has sold like hotcakes, it's still an unproven franchise?

I mean, I hope it happens! It sounds like a great way to get us some cool aliens and the rest of the Doctors... I'm just not sure how many kids who collect and swap minifigs would be excited at the chance to own a Paul McGann or Colin Baker minifig (for example)!