Yay, you took my advice for that 1x2 thin liftarm. It looks even more cool now with opened doors!

Fantastic project!

See this Moc step by step is very inspiring thank for sharing! :wub:

It's always impressive to see how fast people can progress on MOCs

Yes, I also think, that upper section should be one stud lower, bottom frame of roof windows should be on the same level as roof of the main cabin. Then it could look even better.

I agree, too. A bit lower could be better. But how about completely removing upper roof section? It may look the best that way.

bottom frame of roof windows should be on the same level as roof of the main cabin. Then it could look even better.

Real truck really has some thin frame on window's bottom section, just like on this moc. It maybe look better without it, but then the frame would lose straight line,

...Real truck really has some thin frame on window's bottom section, just like on this moc. It maybe look better without it, but then the frame would lose straight line,

Ive already looked some pictures of real trucks, and you are right. But anyways, flat roof will match better with crane above it.

i think the problem with the look of the new roof its not the high, its just that it isnt enough long, i saw some pics on internet and i found some ones:

big_thumb_8cb1fdbf23cddd7180c2605c2564d6d5.jpg

and one of a crane:

6101171778_a01855c743_b.jpg

Edited by ImanolBB

IMHO it is a little to high, to short and it feels like it is sitting on top of the roof. There is no cohesion between to parts...it now is sort of a spoiler... :classic:

I think it is best to extend both side walls of the sleeper...

i think the problem with the look of the new roof its not the high, its just that it isnt enough long

Agree, except for the hight... :wink:

i think the problem with the lookofthe new roof its not the high, its just that it isnt enough long, i saw some pics on internet and i found some ones:

I agree