The Croaker, or, Bringer of Croaks, is a Frogan warship. Its sillhouette is feared by all member species of A.L.I.E.N. for the Frogans are a viscous slave-taking race... that is... if they leave any survivors of which to speak. While larger Frogan vessels may have cargo room for their slaves and ill-begotten loot, the Bringer of Croaks is simply designed for slaughter. Yes. This ship has no hold, as it is meant to carry up to five Frogans into glorious combat. Even the Scorpions of AG fear the mighty Frogan raiders and their brutal "Croaker" ships. It is wise to fear them, for should one let up one's guard around such a ship, it would certainly spell doom for that individual.

20834852369_d7cac1e54f_z.jpgBringer of Croaks by Danny-Longlegs, on Flickr

20400603363_a9a6da0e49_z.jpgCroaker by Danny-Longlegs, on Flickr

Comfortably fits 5 Frogans. see? 5 seats!

20400626753_22627ebdd0_z.jpgCroaker by Danny-Longlegs, on Flickr

The Frogans hop aboard like so. Pretty chill that the hopping ramp doubles as part of the landing gear, right?

21023040665_a88761372e.jpg

The froggy face of death

20833802788_5c1070ac68_z.jpgCroaker by Danny-Longlegs, on Flickr

Here we have a Frogan taking one of these babies on a solo mission. He will bring croaks to his enemies!

As you may be able to tell, this is my fallback build. my half-SHIP is still in the works and will be posted later as a weekly build. :blush: I'm really mediocre at meeting deadlines! :laugh: Also I was definitely not 3 Gin and Tonics in when I had this awesome idea. Definitely not...

Also you may be able to tell I follow Karfoolu on Flickr. That guy's the best! I also read (past tense. Haven't in a long while) Erfworld. You may be able to tell.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs