WickNole

[O - G10] Coffee Break

Tags: civil, building

Terrain: Lava, Rocks

Start of transmission #12.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

20422660255_ab30c63703_c.jpg

Not only does Onix offer an unfriendly terrain, but the alien activity marker is stated as "intense" here. The planet is certainly offering challenges to us.

Nevertheless, copper has to be mined, and the planet has to be explored. I'm not sure about the exploration part, but will certainly try to do my best in locating these ore deposits.

But need to finish my lunch break first.

20234613000_d8c7ac10ac_c.jpg

The new version of Octan Terrain Analyzer is much smaller in scale and much easier to handle.

And the results are quite interesting as well. The planet seem to contain a huge organics deposit under the nearby copper stratum. As we dig through copper, the biomass will be very easy to extract.

Bad news though, are that there's only one such biomass deposit found... yet.

20236033339_7ffe205276_c.jpg

End of transmission #12.

Edited by WickNole

Hmmm....chicken, drink, and toxic fumes......wonderful spot for a picnic! :laugh: I like the spoilers in color, can't wait for the rest. :wink:

Ha, ha, very nice build, I see Wick has got his priorities straight! :thumbup::laugh: Excellent rock-work and base here! :classic:

Excellent rockwork here, and a lovely platform! I really like the cylindrical shape, and I love that you fit it into Octan's "mastery of the planned obsolescence technology" theme that so few builds revolve around. Great job! As always, your build is very professionally photographed and clean as a whistle! :grin:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Great work here, I really like the platform & comm/sensor array and how the smoothness contrasts with the jagged landscape. :thumbup:

Awesome rock work!

Awesome lava!

Awesome platform and terrain analyzer!

Awesome story and presentation!

Wait...is that...Aliencat on the horizon coming to inadvertently drive into another Octan installation?

Wait...is that...Aliencat on the horizon coming to inadvertently drive into another Octan installation?

*oh2*