Robert8

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 15 Rumors and Discussion

Oh... I see

I that case, I'd say a Fantasy Warlord is more likely than a Fright Knights soldier

I think Yooha had one in his CMF advent calendar last year

Hmmm....... that farmer hat is used on the Farmer Bot from Nexo Knights, maybe he'll show up in the rumored village set. :classic:

There's a rumored village set? Which theme is it supposed to be part of?

I really like that mullet hairpiece.

Ooooo I can finally have a Billy Ray Cyrus minifig

Hahaha, when you make one, share pics. Oh and the rumored village set is a possible set from Nexo Knights summer wave. Which has nothing to do with series 15 :grin:

Robert8: "I think Yooha had one in his CMF advent calendar last year"

(The quote button doesn't work for some reason) :sceptic:

Yeah, this is what I designed last year.:

15315952023_66e940565d_o.png

Havig something like this would be lovely :laugh:

Edited by Yooha

Please make it be for Hannah Montana, and not a music video. I was forced to dance the electric slide to Achy Breaky Heart in gym class from sixth grade to eighth grade. Now I can't stand most country music.

That winged helmet will do well for a Nestlands fig in GOH.

Actually Kendokas use a wide array of weapons, including both staves (called Bo or Jo), and swords, albeit not real katanas but rather wooden (Bokken), and bamboo (shinai) training swords.

I would guess at a new mould of a shinai as that is the most archetypal kendo weapon. But if TLG are scrimping, they could go with a recoloured katana as a bokken or a bar as a bo/jo.

I would guess at a new mould of a shinai as that is the most archetypal kendo weapon. But if TLG are scrimping, they could go with a recoloured katana as a bokken or a bar as a bo/jo.

I'm expecting it to be just a bar. This figure sounds like it'll be one of the cost savers in regards to new parts. Not that I'm complaining. If the torso printing is nice, this may be an army builder for me. At least a little squad. :blush:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

I think the Kendoka, the Astronaut and the Farmer (and maybe the Scary Knight) will be the cost savers

I expect a pretty generic city astronaut, like the S1 Deepsea Diver or the S1 Ninja

I think the Kendoka, the Astronaut and the Farmer (and maybe the Scary Knight) will be the cost savers

I expect a pretty generic city astronaut, like the S1 Deepsea Diver or the S1 Ninja

I'm starting to think you're right about the Astronaut :sceptic:

Yeah, I really don't know what they're planning in regards to the astronaut. Unless they are going to do a big thing and have a new bulky helmet or something, I don't see how it could be anything other than Generic. :sceptic:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Come on guys, don't think negative about the astronaut. Remember, this is a collectable minifigure astronaut we're getting. There will be something unique and it's definitely the realistic helmet.

Come on guys, don't think negative about the astronaut. Remember, this is a collectable minifigure astronaut we're getting. There will be something unique and it's definitely the realistic helmet.

Ok, you gave me hope again. I want the Astronaut to be good, I love everything that has to do with space. :grin:

When are we going to start the series 16 guessing game thread? It might be early for that, but I got some nice ideas for that series.

Edited by amazingbricks

When are we going to start the series 16 guessing game thread? It might be early for that, but I got some nice ideas for that series.

I was thinking about starting a S16 thread on Jan 1st

And I was thinking about asking to Itaria No Shintaku for his guessing game thread on Jan 1st was well

But I don't know..... Is that too early? :look:

Edited by Robert8

I was thinking about starting a S16 thread on Jan 1st

And I was thinking about asking to Itaria No Shintaku for his guessing game thread on Jan 1st was well

But I don't know..... Is that too early? :look:

I mean, I've got a few guesses, but yeah I'd say it's a bit early.

This was just posted on facebook:

I was at TRU today looking for some CMFs and the manager said that series 14 is sold out and series 15 comes out tomorrow. Is this true ?

:oh:

I still want to get my grubby paws on some more 14s. No one has any though! :laugh:

And yeah, I highly doubt they'd have gotten as far as retailers without us getting at least a partial picture. :classic:

~Insectoid Aristocrat