Hi Pat-ard, it is a very nice lowbed trailer but i think it is out of proporsion. The bed is to long. For this lenght you have to add a third axl at the back.

The overall length of the original four and five axle trailers are the same...

But yes, you may be right that my model's bed is slightly too long. So what... I like it :classic:

My calculation of the length of the deck ist based on someone vehicle I'd like to transport. And for this vehicle the bed musst be this long :classic:

I so totally missed this one, yes I am late, but still: Amazing build, really love all of it! Thanks to the scale and therefore it's size you really could go anywhere...and you did... Well done!!!

Thank you :)

Yes, I love this scale, that's the reason I'm stuck ;)

But I'm running out of role models ;)

No, not really ;)

My parts base is OK for now, but since I don't dissemble my models I have to stock up from time to time...Last week I ran out of long friction pins... I thought that this won't ever happen... Never say never :)

Never say never :)

I guess... :-) but...the day you run out of "normal" friction pins...will that ever come... :tongue::classic:

My parts base is OK for now, but since I don't dissemble my models I have to stock up from time to time

Same here! Even though LEGO is ment to be reused, I don't... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No, I don't think so ;)

Your model collection must be huge!!!

Edited by Pat-Ard