just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

Looks very similar to Batman's. Color scheme is blue and red. Exhaust pipes on each side instead of stud shooters.

Hmm, very interested to see. Thanks for the info. :classic:

EDIT: WAIT A MINUTE!!!!! *huh**oh2*

Red and Blue…?????? That must mean our Harley is red and blue.

I mean think about it. Orange and purple Two Face gets an orange and purple truck. Black and white Two Face gets a black and white truck. Red and blue Spider-Man gets a red and blue everything. Black and yellow and Batman gets black and yellow everything too.

I was really hoping for black and red with the pigtails, but whatever. Being based on suicide squad, it was expected i guess. Still getting the set. :classic:

Edited by Legocity2713

Looks very similar to Batman's. Color scheme is blue and red. Exhaust pipes on each side instead of stud shooters.

Is Harley laying down like Batman was on his, or is she sitting up?

I mean think about it. Orange and purple Two Face gets an orange and purple truck. Black and white Two Face gets a black and white truck. Red and blue Spider-Man gets a red and blue everything. Black and yellow and Batman gets black and yellow everything too.

I was really hoping for black and red with the pigtails, but whatever. Being based on suicide squad, it was expected i guess. Still getting the set. :classic:

I'm thinking this red and blue Harley outfit must be based on her DC Comics cover appearance as a minifigure. Cool.

Good catch.

Sounds like she'll be based on the one from Lego Batman 3's Suicide Squad DLC. I wonder if Deadshot will be inspired by his design from there too.

Sitting up.

Great, thank you very much.

Another Lego DC movie titled "Justice League: Cosmic Clash" is slated to be released early 2016: http://nycc15.mapyourshow.com/6_0/sessions/session-details.cfm?ScheduleID=685

I wonder what minifigure we'll get with this one?

Well, if the past two are anything to go on, it's gotta be someone with a minor role who has very little to do with the actual plot... besides Cheetah.

Well, if the past two are anything to go on, it's gotta be someone with a minor role who has very little to do with the actual plot... besides Cheetah.

So true. Until we know the cast, though, we can't be sure.

Guys check out this leak of batman, it looks like we're not going to get the new cowl for Adam West. This is a new color of that new 52/BvS batcowl, it was shown in that poster posted on facebook. I guess it's bad news, but it's great that we're getting it in a new color.

http://i.ebayimg.com...tWAbcn/$_57.JPG

Edited by amazingbricks

Guys check out this leak of batman, it looks like we're not going to get the new cowl for Adam West. This is a new color of that new 52/BvS batcowl, it was shown in that poster posted on facebook. I guess it's bad news, but it's great that we're getting it in a new color.

What's the original eBay listing for this?

Dark blue!? Woot! The LEGO variant comic book covers had a dark blue cowl on Batman and he looked really great. Hope we eventually get a plain cowl as this cowl must be printed.

Edited by (Nexus)

That cowl is nice, but not terribly exciting. Since it lacks the vital eyebrows and black forehead, that's not Adam West's cowl, at least, not the final version.

Is that even dark blue? It just looks like a black cowl to me.

That cowl is nice, but not terribly exciting. Since it lacks the vital eyebrows and black forehead, that's not Adam West's cowl, at least, not the final version.

The cowl will have printing on it, take a look at that poster that Lego posted on their Facebook page. I know it's not the cowl we wanted, but I'm just glad we're getting an Adam west Batman in the first place.

Is that even dark blue? It just looks like a black cowl to me.

It is indeed dark blue.

Cosmic Clash definitely sounds like space, so maybe a new Green Lantern, or Desaad, or maybe even Adam Strange? A secondary role that consists of no new molds seems to be the theme here.

Cosmic Clash definitely sounds like space, so maybe a new Green Lantern, or Desaad, or maybe even Adam Strange? A secondary role that consists of no new molds seems to be the theme here.

I'd love any of those and I've loved everything they've included with their movies to this point (Clark Kent, Batzarro, Trickster are all awesome considering they didn't have to make new molds).