just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

sir gareth "they have to reach the peddles" and JSG "lets keep things short"

Edited by Ashnflash

Pointless rumors. Could we like not dissect every comment and speculate on it? It's really dumb IMO. I hate being a kill joy but this is far from interesting.

sir gareth "they have to reach the peddles" and JSG "lets keep things short"

This may be correct. But this would still really suck.

I am so not picking up these racers if it turns out to be true.

Pointless rumors. Could we like not dissect every comment and speculate on it? It's really dumb IMO. I hate being a kill joy but this is far from interesting.

I rarely speculate as much as every one else! And this is pretty much proof, two people who have info saying it! Let them confirm before you get mad at me!

They are legless they have tiny legs

Edited by Ashnflash

But it is most likely true.

It all makes sense.

I would prefer to know with certainty what we're getting (who wouldn't) but J2G's and SG's hints are all we have to go on for now so we may as well make the most of them.

Also I'm just saying this because it seems the most likely so that we won't have more people speculating! I hate short legs so much... Wish they moved like the bootlegs

Edited by Ashnflash

Also I'm just saying this because it seems the most likely so that we won't have more people speculating! I hate short legs so much... Wish they moved like the bootlegs

Could they…

I have a hard time believing that Raven is going to be in a racer. Maybe that's just me, but if we are only getting three, I'd expect bigger names, or at least characters DC is promoting more... Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Joker, Cyborg, Harley....

Of every suggestion I have seen, I think that a regular set or S@H promo is a more likely venue for Raven, and I could see her having short legs there, because of her TTG! design, despite whatever they are doing with the racers, but I don't know. They didn't do that for Beast Boy, and he looks to be just as short in the show. And maybe she is in a racer. The hints sure make it look that way (though I'm sure the "fun" of the hints is making people jump to conclusions....)

Edited by Super Fish Oil

I guess I must explain a bit. Please. Just please, some of this is annoying and all it takes is someone reading into something too much and everyone guessing everything. All it takes is someone to read it wrong and assume it's true.

These clues in my opinion are a bit useless, sure we deduce the most possible answer but it's still just annoying to me. I guess it's just me thinking this and I understand this isn't a thread to please myself but many others. I just am starting to go into that stage where these clues are useless and I would much rather like to discuss these sets when we see them.

I don't think we need separate threads for different thoughts. I just think these forums are dedicated to posts that include content that is true and can lead to great conversation. I don't see that opportunity here as people are pulling different strings to this marionette puppet.

I love these sets and the community but I would very much appreciate some posts based on what we know and we can discuss, then any developments. Sorry if I offended anyone but this is all I needed to say.

I guess I must explain a bit. Please. Just please, some of this is annoying and all it takes is someone reading into something too much and everyone guessing everything. All it takes is someone to read it wrong and assume it's true.

These clues in my opinion are a bit useless, sure we deduce the most possible answer but it's still just annoying to me. I guess it's just me thinking this and I understand this isn't a thread to please myself but many others. I just am starting to go into that stage where these clues are useless and I would much rather like to discuss these sets when we see them.

I don't think we need separate threads for different thoughts. I just think these forums are dedicated to posts that include content that is true and can lead to great conversation. I don't see that opportunity here as people are pulling different strings to this marionette puppet.

I love these sets and the community but I would very much appreciate some posts based on what we know and we can discuss, then any developments. Sorry if I offended anyone but this is all I needed to say.

No seriously this needs to be said. The excact same thing happened with the "no legs" "rumor". It wasn't a rumor. Someone jumped to conclusions and the past 20 or so pages have people like "THEY DONT HAVE LEGS!!!!" and "DO THEY HAVE LEGSSSS????" and it really is annoying. Then we get a "tip" of information and everyone wildly speculates for the next couple of days with thousands of questions and opinions on stuff that is not confirmed. And then we get thousands of more questions asking "Is this confirmed??" and more confusion on what's coming out confirmed and everything because it all snowballs. I really do like the hints and riddles from the trusted community but it's just be getting out of control far too often.

If the short-legs rumor is true, that's really dumb. If it also turns out that Raven's her TTG design, I may just have to skip it. I just hate the face. The grey skin and exeaggerated shadow make her look like a zombie or a monkey. I'd hope it would be closer to the LB3 face, but I'm not sure.

I completely agree. I hate these hints and clues! It always makes people jump to conclusions and go crazy and thus clutter the thread. Either give us straight news or don't.

I can see the short legs thing happening.

Also if there are 2 figures in a set raven could be with robin since they are titled batman racers so it would be a way to fit her in.

We're NOT getting sets directly based on the Suicide Squad film, and we already have official confirmation for that- they said the toys will be aimed at adults for the film.

Who said that ? Proof, please.

KILLER CROC IS NOT CONFIRMED! He's not even best-known as a Suicide Squad character, so we most likely won't get him in that context. King Shark, Boomerang, Katana, or Deadshot, maybe, but Croc will not be part of a Squad tie-in.

Yeah, what is better - a well-known villain who already had sets in the past or a humanoid man-eating shark ?

I'm just saying that Croc will most likely appear in a generic Batman set, and not a Squad-themed one.

If the toys have been confirmed to be for adult collectors, then that means there won't be sets from the movie, as LEGO is primarily marketed to children.

I hate to be the one to say it, but what indication do we have that Raven is going to be in a racer?

I'm just saying that Croc will most likely appear in a generic Batman set, and not a Squad-themed one.

If the toys have been confirmed to be for adult collectors, then that means there won't be sets from the movie, as LEGO is primarily marketed to children.

But, are we actually getting Squad based sets or just Batman sets with squad members (even if he isn't that prominent or even present in the Squad anywhere else, Killer Croc is technically a squad member since he is one in the movie)? The hints we've had could go either way, but judging by Lego's love for Batman, I'd say the latter is most likely.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

I hate to be the one to say it, but what indication do we have that Raven is going to be in a racer?

None at all. Just speculation about something that won't happen.

But, are we actually getting Squad based sets or just Batman sets with squad members (even if he isn't that prominent or even present in the Squad anywhere else, Killer Croc is technically a squad member since he is one in the movie)? The hints we've had could go either way, but judging by Lego's love for Batman, I'd say the latter is most likely.

Probably just sets including Squad members from the comics, as the Cycle Chase seems to be.

Edited by 8BrickMario

Who said that ? Proof, please.

It was in a press release by DC from licensing expo:

As the power of Warner Bros. Pictures’ and DC Entertainment’s film portfolio shows its strength, WBCP will also offer a targeted licensing and merchandising program focusing on collectors and adult fans in support of Suicide Squad, the first film to feature many of DC Comics’ iconic Super-Villains as a team, including Deadshot, Harley Quinn, Killer Croc, Boomerang, Katana and The Joker, as the second theatrical release from the Studio’s DC Comics film slate rolls out.

To be fair, just because it says "focusing on" isn't concrete proof there won't be any sets directly based on the movie. However, I still don't really think there will be; just loose tie in sets like the Xmen ones as has already been hinted at here

It was in a press release by DC from licensing expo:

Well, that's sad. But (hopefully) we will have at least some kind of set with the SS designs for the characters.

So that new Lego Justice League movie released and features only about 4 actual characters we don't have in physical form: Lois Lane, Jimmy Olsen, General Lane, and Cheetah. They keep using Cheetah despite the fact that we don't have her and it makes me suspect that we'll see her soon.

So that new Lego Justice League movie released and features only about 4 actual characters we don't have in physical form: Lois Lane, Jimmy Olsen, General Lane, and Cheetah. They keep using Cheetah despite the fact that we don't have her and it makes me suspect that we'll see her soon.

We already got Lois Lane. The Man of Steel version.