just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

Let's not discuss Lego Dimensions packs here please, even if they include DC figures. It both belongs in a different thread, and is absolute speculation at this point anyways. Thanks!

I haven't been keeping up with this thread in a while. Is there any more news about the Ra's set?

Retailer exclusive. Don't know price for sure but probably $30. Betting on a June 1st release. That's it so far.

Retailer exclusive. Don't know price for sure but probably $30. Betting on a June 1st release. That's it so far.

Thanks! So nothing new...

Thanks! So nothing new...

No. Apparently we're getting Raven sometime soon, so maybe the character being rescued (or being a rescuer) is Raven.

J.K Simmons is going to play Commisioner Gordon in the first Justice League movie. Any chance we could get a figure of him?

J.K Simmons is going to play Commisioner Gordon in the first Justice League movie. Any chance we could get a figure of him?

Seems like he could. A bystander in a big set perhaps

And to think his JJJ head from the Spider-Man 2 sets was being used for years as a Gordon head until an official one came out.

Now it's full circle.

And to think his JJJ head from the Spider-Man 2 sets was being used for years as a Gordon head until an official one came out.

Now it's full circle.

Spell it for me now...

I-R-O-N-Y

Sorry if this out of topic ._. But, is it a great idea to collect DCEU sets? ( MoS & BvS )

If you like the DCEU or anticipate it being insanely popular (I do) than I would say so.

Sorry if this out of topic ._. But, is it a great idea to collect DCEU sets? ( MoS & BvS )

Well it depends whether you like the sets or the figures. Do you want them just to keep and hope they go up in value? If so I'm not sure as they tend to be the cheaper end of the set scale. I'm always a little confused as to why people ask other people whether they should buy something or collect it.

Do you want them? If so then buy or 'collect' them. If you don't then don't.

I personally plan to get some DCEU sets eventually, but probably not until Wonder Woman and Justice League sets start to roll around. When you look at the Marvel side, the more recent sets are major improvements over the first Avengers and Iron Man 3 lineups, so I expect DC to improve similarly once the designers have more source material to work with.

I was wondering this myself, I kind of expected these in 2016. But as we have no word on this I guess the super hero girls got pushed back or were planned for 2017 (or even later).

Edited by KCMatze

Yes. But probably not until 2017.

Along the same lines: do we now know most/all of the Super Heroes sets that are coming out in 2016, or will there be another wave after the Killer Croc/Scarecrow wave?

Along the same lines: do we now know most/all of the Super Heroes sets that are coming out in 2016, or will there be another wave after the Killer Croc/Scarecrow wave?

I too would like to know this :) also... still Super Heroes - does anybody have a clue if they'll release new key rings? Same with Star Wars but I know this isn't the threat for that theme.

Only the three retailer exclusives (Rescue from Ra's al Ghul, Doctor Strange, Civil War #4) have yet to be revealed, but that should be it for the rest of the year. I'm pretty sure there are key rings for BvS and Civil War figures due at some point in the near future.