just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

I know it's a City question, but do you think Captain Boomerang's piece will be reused in the Park set?

Just as an activity.

Whenever LEGO introduces a new mold, they usually use it in multiple sets across many themes released on the same date, so probably a yes. Also, anyone think LEGO will ever introduce a frisbee mold?

Edited by Airbenderfreak

As long as you don't get caught...

Er, um, I mean, no I don't think you can.

I found one of the new Harley led key chain and I just wasn't sure whether I can post it here.

Edited by The Lego Nolan

I found one of the new Harley led key chain and I just wasn't sure whether I can post it here.

As long as there's no "no photos" sign in the picture, I guess it's fine.

Cool, Blue Beetle. Not particularly excited about that, but it's good nevertheless. The Croc set still sounds awesome, and these sets kind if sound like a re-design of the 2007 sets. Batman and Scarecrow again with a bat copter, the Bat-Tank from 7787. Actually looking forward to this new Scarecrow, liked his BTAS design. Just need the pics now from Nuremberg or NYTF in the coming weeks.

Hi, I'm new to eurobricks :)

I'm suprised that blue beetle in the scarecrow set, and I can't wait to see how the scarecrow will looks like

(Edit: sorry for bad english ;) )

I must admit that when I saw the list of new characters I thought someone was trolling the thread.

I'm not 12 so I don't do the whole Instagram thing and as such I'm not entirely sure who Delta Customs is but if he's given Killer Moth, Blue Beetle, Red Hood etc in a list last year then he looks like he's right... if Ra's and Talia are in there too then that would be great.

If people thought that the JL wave was a good one for diversity then this wave certainly rivals it for choice of new characters. I'm surprised that they've put a former exclusive figure in Lex Luthor (armoured) in a Juniors set, even if it's been updated slightly with printing. Not necessarily a bad thing, just surprising. We're still not hitting the diversity of Marvel's wave with 7 new characters, 3 updates and 1 repeat in the Spiderman sets (not including Civil War sets) but hopefully as the DCCU expands it'll bring a similar character count to DC.

I called Red Hood when ya'll were saying Two-face and such. Just saying.

This year is definitely shaping up to be an extremely good year for not only the Superhero sets but LEGO in general. Although i am most excited for these Superhero sets. I mean Blue Beetle and Red Hood. Just hope its Ted Kord.

All we need now are the lesser known El Diablo and Slipknot. Doubt they would get the justice they (and we) need, but I am so satisfied with the current line up we have

All we need now are the lesser known El Diablo and Slipknot. Doubt they would get the justice they (and we) need, but I am so satisfied with the current line up we have

I doubt even die hard fans of the comics or films would be that interested in having El Diablo and Slipknot minifigures. Personally I am a huge DC comics fan and I hadn't even heard of Slipknot before the film. An enchantress minifigure could be cool though!

The comic suicide squad is slowly forming... I think i will let deathstroke hang out with them :)

Yeah, well done Lego for sneaking the Suicide Squad into other sets... just need a Raven figure to complete the Titans now... well maybe a Kid Flash too!

Still not loving the set descriptions, but love the minifigures and will buy all the sets for those alone... interested to see what the Juniors set looks like too.

I doubt even die hard fans of the comics or films would be that interested in having El Diablo and Slipknot minifigures. Personally I am a huge DC comics fan and I hadn't even heard of Slipknot before the film. An enchantress minifigure could be cool though!

I'd heard of him, purely because I am old enough to pick up the original Firestorm comics when they came out! He looked a lot different in the comics though.

Raven probably will come in Dimensions... Also I really think Firestorm could happen now! Especially with Ghost Rider's new fire mold!

This is probably our last year for comics-based superheroes for a little while.

2017 is the year of the film - Lego Batman Movie, Wonder Woman, Justice League. Those will eat up our set count. So enjoy the obscure characters whilst you can

Raven probably will come in Dimensions... Also I really think Firestorm could happen now! Especially with Ghost Rider's new fire mold!

Possibly. It's nice to see Boomerang though - another Flash villain is always welcome... surprising they haven't done Zoom/Reverse Flash yet, seeing how the same mould for Flash is all that's needed.

Possibly. It's nice to see Boomerang though - another Flash villain is always welcome... surprising they haven't done Zoom/Reverse Flash yet, seeing how the same mould for Flash is all that's needed.

Could be an easy polybag/DVD or book minifigure.

2017 is the year of the film - Lego Batman Movie, Wonder Woman, Justice League. Those will eat up our set count. So enjoy the obscure characters whilst you can

I think that the Batman Movie will have it's own line and Wonder Woman might be like the Antman and Doc. Strange sets... But ya you may be right, I'm just really happy that this line is still continuing and that's it's this strong! I remember how sad I was when the Batman line was cancelled....

I don't like the sound of that Croc set vehicle-wise. I was hoping for a real sewer/lair... Now it's merely a mash-up between the two 2006 sets:

- 7780 Hunt for Killer Croc

- 7787 The Bat-Tank: The Riddler & Bane's Hideout

I'll probably still pick this up but leave the vehicles in the box or bricklink the figures if they are cheaper than the set.

Nobody in the mood to photoshop the Witch headpice onto the Arkham Asylum Scarecrow? :wink:

JL isn't out until November, Lego Batman Movie will probably have its own line (and hopefully the rest of Batman's key villains), and Wonder Woman isn't out until June and I doubt we'll get many, if any sets for that.

So, there's still room for some comic based sets in the winter wave and maybe the spring.

I'm sure it's only a matter of time.

I'm sure it's only a matter of time.

There's a Flash pun in there somewhere :'D