just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

I think Scarecrow, Blue Beetle, Killer Moth, and Harley Quinn are great minifigures, as well as the 1966 Joker. The worst would have to be the farmer and maybe Katana, whose hair just doesn't look right to me.

I think Scarecrow, Blue Beetle, Killer Moth, and Harley Quinn are great minifigures, as well as the 1966 Joker. The worst would have to be the farmer and maybe Katana, whose hair just doesn't look right to me.

Cool! My favorite new DC figure is probably between Blue Beetle and Deadshot!

Most definitely Capn Boomerang!! I love getting more of flash's rogues!

Same here. And the Rogues' designs so far have been exceptionally imo.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

Cool! My favorite new DC figure is probably between Blue Beetle and Deadshot!

I think mine would have to be the 1966 Batman! Love the cowl. Although I'm really looking forward to blue beetle too.

100th post! I'm a citizen!

Edited by Captain Britain

Hey guys, new to the forum - was just wondering if anyone had purchased the BvS's The Sky-High Battle and knew if the red-boot legs match with the 'comic' superman, or if the movie Superman is a darker blue than the comics version? I'd love to have the dual-mold red boot legs on my Superman from the Luthor Mech set, but don't want to get the set to only find out it doesn't match :/

Sidenote - the new sets look awesome, my wallet already hurts but my nostalgia is pumped.

Hey guys, new to the forum - was just wondering if anyone had purchased the BvS's The Sky-High Battle and knew if the red-boot legs match with the 'comic' superman, or if the movie Superman is a darker blue than the comics version? I'd love to have the dual-mold red boot legs on my Superman from the Luthor Mech set, but don't want to get the set to only find out it doesn't match :/

Sidenote - the new sets look awesome, my wallet already hurts but my nostalgia is pumped.

Darker blue unfortunately.

The movie one's legs are darker. If you want the boots for comic Supes though, there was a Spider-Man with boots released last year that would work.

I think mine would have to be the 1966 Batman! Love the cowl. Although I'm really looking forward to blue beetle too.

100th post! I'm a citizen!

Awesome choices! the only Figure that is returning from 2015 is New 52 Batman in these sets. but if you count Lego Dimensions Aquaman and Superman then its three returning. Bane in lego dimensions looks awesome i can't wait to get that figure sense he has that back piece. I really hope Lego makes a Big Fig of Bane. maybe next year who knows but i think that would be awesome to get a bane big fig!

Same here. And the Rogues' designs so far have been exceptionally imo.

Oh definitely!! I was scared that lego wouldn't do their designs justice, but so far they have!! I'm excited to see which one comes next :)

I'm liking the Deadshot, Red Hood, Anti-Gas Batman, Katana and Cap Boomer are my faves for 2016. Oh, and let's not forget Armored Bats.

Wait, is Dimensions Bane a little different from his 2012 version?

I'm liking the Deadshot, Red Hood, Anti-Gas Batman, Katana and Cap Boomer are my faves for 2016. Oh, and let's not forget Armored Bats.

No. The only difference is the addition of a brick-built venom pack on his back.

The armored 'Battle Suit' Batman is probably in my top 3 of all time DC / Batman related figures. Thats one great fig!! Glowing eyes, really detailed printing, nice armor SILVER Batarangs... it's just awesome. I think Marvel has way much of those great figures sadly. But there's hope seeing the summer sets!

No its the same design but with that back venom pack piece. but its a good deal because for those who could not afford the batcave 2012 set this is a very cheap way to get him. plus right now that's the only way your going to be able to get him Edited by Finn2187

I love the new sets n Figs! But i think i like the Micro Racers just that bit more, even with the short legs (easy enough to bricklink some normal ones). I don't know why but they are just really cool! In saying that the normal sets are first day pick ups micros can wait

Darker blue unfortunately.

The movie one's legs are darker. If you want the boots for comic Supes though, there was a Spider-Man with boots released last year that would work.

Aaaaah, thanks guys! Didn't know about that Spider-Man fig, may have to track him down!

I love the new sets n Figs! But i think i like the Micro Racers just that bit more, even with the short legs (easy enough to bricklink some normal ones). I don't know why but they are just really cool! In saying that the normal sets are first day pick ups micros can wait

I really wish the Flash Micro had some 'musculature' on his printing, cause he'd make a perfect pre-New52 Wally West Flash.

Aaaaah, thanks guys! Didn't know about that Spider-Man fig, may have to track him down!

They look great on Surman trust me! Additional pairs besides the ones from 76037 are USD $2.22 on Lego Bricks & Pieces.

They look great on Surman trust me! Additional pairs besides the ones from 76037 are USD $2.22 on Lego Bricks & Pieces.

do you guys think i should just buy Batman V Superman Batman off ebay instead of buying the Batman V Superman sets. i bought one of the sets aka Clash of Heroes $12 dollar set but should i buy the others. because i really want to save up for Killer Croc's set and Scarecrow's set. and of course Deadshot's set. those three sets i really want but what should i do? I mean i could always buy BVS Batman of ebay same for BVS Wonder Woman.

Wow, didn't even know about Bricks and Pieces, definitely going to grab a pair of those! Thank you!

Don't know if this thread is the right place for it (please direct me elsewhere if this isn't supposed to be here!)

I've been wanting to do a MOD of the Mech from the Superman Vs Lex Luthor set (I have six of them lol) but I'm not so great at doing completely made from scratch things - I'm better at cobbling together ideas and parts from other projects and incorporating them - so on that note, I was wondering if anyone knew of any other mechs or Luthor MODs out there, something I can snag some inspiration and ideas from? Thanks!