just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

With a little bit of modification, Clash of Heroes fits really well on the room of the Palace Cinema.

Ya I did something similar! I put mine on my Police Station!

The Killer Croc from LB3 seems too unlikely... With the chains and the jaw... Unfortuneatly it sounds too much like the old Trolls from the Castle line :cry_sad:

Ya I did something similar! I put mine on my Police Station!

The Killer Croc from LB3 seems too unlikely... With the chains and the jaw... Unfortuneatly it sounds too much like the old Trolls from the Castle line :cry_sad:

I'd be pretty content with a chained croc, the details would look pretty nice. I'd feather have that than a big fig Croc in a hoody. :sceptic:

Can we get a picture of that? Sounds cool

I don't think this is the place for that.. PM though to remind me

I'd be pretty content with a chained croc, the details would look pretty nice. I'd feather have that than a big fig Croc in a hoody. :sceptic:

Ya I think that Croc doesn't even deserve a Big-fig... STILL LOVE THE MOVIE THOUGH :grin:

I have a question for you guys! Do you guys think we will get any suicide squad movie sets maybe one at least?

No, the closest thing we're getting, is the gotham batcycle chase set which is releasing in March. Other than that, I wouldn't expect anything from the movie.

Logically speaking, we should get some information for the sets tomorrow right? Is anyone from this thread going?

We have in the past, and I don't see why tomorrow would be any different. I don't know of anyone in this thread who is going.

No, the closest thing we're getting, is the gotham batcycle chase set which is releasing in March. Other than that, I wouldn't expect anything from the movie.

Well, that and the Killer Croc set, which is another one that's clearly meant to take advantage of the characters' increased popularity without being a direct tie-in.

Well, that and the Killer Croc set, which is another one that's clearly meant to take advantage of the characters' increased popularity without being a direct tie-in.

Characters'....As in multiple characters plural possessive?

If it's just Killer Croc, it would be "The character's".

I'm not pointing this out to be a grammar-cop, but seriously asking if this is a well hidden clue that we'll get another Suicide Squad member in this set.

I am more than likely reading way too much into it.

I'm not pointing this out to be a grammar-cop, but seriously asking if this is a well hidden clue that we'll get another Suicide Squad member in this set.

I was thinking the exact same thing you were :laugh:

Of course it is a hint at another Suicide Squad character in the set. Did you really think they'd put Croc in a set without Batman? :wink:

Edit: I'm just assuming that's what he meant; I KNOW NOTHING.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

After a quick skim through Tragic Banjo's latest posts, I think that the "typo" was a hint.

His previous posts have an extraordinarily low amount of typos or grammatically incorrect use of punctuation.

I found none in the two pages of his posts I read.

Also, he is well versed in the use of semicolons. Many people use them incorrectly. He uses them very well. Good job, Tragic Banjo!

Anyway, I take this to mean that his use of Charaters' instead of Character's does in fact mean another Suicide Squad character.

Time will tell, but that's my guess.

EDIT: I spelled "Semicolon" wrong. Irony at it's best.

Edited by Actor Builder

Captain boomerang? He is the only other squad member I could really see them using. Joker would not be the other member because when joker is in a set he usually is the focus. The other members I can't really see them making

After a quick skim through Tragic Banjo's latest posts, I think that the "typo" was a hint.

His previous posts have an extraordinarily low amount of typos or grammatically incorrect use of punctuation.

I found none in the two pages of his posts I read.

Also, he is well versed in the use of semicolons. Many people use them incorrectly. He uses them very well. Good job, Tragic Banjo!

Anyway, I take this to mean that his use of Charaters' instead of Character's does in fact mean another Suicide Squad character.

Time will tell, but that's my guess.

EDIT: I spelled "Semicolon" wrong. Irony at it's best.

Not to get everyone's hopes up, but I'm thinking this hint by Tragic Banjo and that hint that was posted earlier this week about us getting another Batman villain who isn't technically considered a Batman villain are both pointing towards Captain Boomerang.

Edit: Turns out that hint was also from Tragic Banjo.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

All I hope for is RED HOOD.!!!'

After Joker, Carnage, Deadpool, Deathstroke, Deadshot, and now frickin Ghost Rider???

LEGO is running out of excuses.