just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

Lol, Movie Twitter knows what's up. I don't think it's a spoiler. I wonder if we get anything Lexcorp related, what logo will it be? The Lexcorp building has a different logo than the viral campaign...

I'm pretty interested in the Batwing set too. There's a lot we don't know but a lot we know. I'm pretty excited to see just what exactly LEGO will make with WW, Superman, Batman, Lois Lane, and Lex Luthor. I don't remember if there was more to it but there could be. This is the only set I'm pretty concerned about, as the rest are fairly straight forward. Who knows?

I think the logo inside the building is the older logo. When Lex gained control of the company and changed its focus, it looks like he changed its logo too. However, he decided to keep one of the signs with the old logos and stick it on his basketball court for... reasons.

The Batwing set will also include a Lexcorp helicopter.

Honestly, I care more about the 'cave than I do about the HQ, so I hope we see it. I want to see if we're getting the eight essential figures, and I really want to see how the villains turned out.

EDIT: Merlok in the Nexo Knights theme has a curved staff. If it becomes a physical piece, is it possible that it could be a Riddler cane?

Edited by 8BrickMario

Honestly, I care more about the 'cave than I do about the HQ, so I hope we see it. I want to see if we're getting the eight essential figures, and I really want to see how the villains turned out.

EDIT: Merlok in the Nexo Knights theme has a curved staff. If it becomes a physical piece, is it possible that it could be a Riddler cane?

I don't see why it couldn't be.

I'm not good with photoshop, but here's my attempt at putting Jestro's face on Joker. Freaky.

59W2XR3.png

Yep, looks not that bad. But I guess I would need to see that in person (or at least a real picture) to check if it fits the joker. Nice idea, though!

Merlok in the Nexo Knights theme has a curved staff. If it becomes a physical piece, is it possible that it could be a Riddler cane?

I don't see why it couldn't be.

I was thinking it would be more like LEGO to give Merlok a crowbar element.

Grey cape is nice, new color (olive) rock piece is nice, batsignal and kryptonite gun made me laugh :), nice figs, and just your everyday average rooftop :), oh, and cool grapple gun

really upset with the batman fig :look: why would they give him that helmet? it looks absolutely not even close to the movie one, especially when they have the perfectly fine, accurate new 52 helmet that would've worked perfectly for the suit. seriously lego :thumbdown:

Wow, this set is really a miss mash of different parts. The figures however, and that amazing new grappling hook look nice. Definite buy. Thanks for the pics. :wink::thumbup: :thumbup: