Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

Well yeah, the Black Panther jet is a set as well in the same wave. I don't know much about Marvel mythos, so I may be wrong for calling this new biggest set vehicle a Quinjet.

So is Black Panther in the medium set as that's the set his jet is in?

Yeah, like $30-$40.

So

$20- Falcon, Black Widow, Crossbones and an unknown build

$30-40 - Black Panther and his jet

Large set- "Jet-like build"

At this rate I would not be surprised if the Crossbones set came with a jet. 2 "airplane-type" vehicles in one wave is very odd. Maybe a major action scene is a jet-to-jet battle? Atleast this way we won't be worrying so much about lack of passenger space.

And the Iron Skull Submarine is a transforming jet! Also, all the Racers are jets! Even the Cap racer, which is a tank, is also a jet! All the minifigures in the entire line are being replaced with tiny brickbuilt jets!

So do we actually know what minifigures we are getting in any of the sets or not?

Yeah,

falcon, Widow and Crossbones in a small 20$ set

Wow that actually sounds really cool. Just2good, thank you so much for telling us all of this. My one question is the largest set depicting team iron man vs team cap? Also I think Hawkeye could come in the largest set of we are getting a mircro figure Antman

Edited by Falconfan1414

J2G thanks for the info!

So lemme get this straight... What you confirmed is the following.

20 - Crossbones, Widow, Van

30 - 40 Panther Jet, Black Panther,

Largest (Assuming that's the 50 one? wich i find hard to believe most of the times jets are like 80-90) Large Jet, Giant Man (Oh heck yes) Mini Ant-Man,

So we don't even know where Cap is, in his own line :snicker: . But it is great to have Mini Man and Giant Man confirmed... that's satisfying

Edited by kevkipo

Glad Widow is in the cheapest set, that's one less reason to get this year's Quinjet. Plus Falcon and Crossbones- these $20 sets are fantastic, aren't they?

The number of jet related sets is strange, but i see a higher chance of getting a good model with then, when compared to the playsets Lego have put out for Marvel superheroes. The standard 'two towers with a walkway and random contraptions between them' assembly that we got for the Helicarrier Breakout, the Hulk Lab Smash, the Knowhere Escape Mission and this year's Hydra Fortress are hardly fantastic display models, and the Sandman set was just terrible. The best playsets are based on distinct locations like the Daily Bugle, Avengers Tower, or Malibu Mansion. Civil War probably doesn't have anything like that. Whereas both Quinjets and the Milano are great models.

A mini Ant-Man?! Hell yes! Does a micro-fig mean the little trophy-looking figures, or the ones that came with the board games? Also, do we know if Giant Man is brick built?

I hope we get a new regular sized antman as well, be it as a promo or some hidden set. He's supposed to be getting a cool new costume and who knows how giant man will turn out and you probably can't make out too many details on a microfig!

Jet Like build (largest set) set also comes with Giant Man and Micro-fig Ant-Man.

First, thanks so much for the info.

Anymore details on Giant Man, is it brick built like Groot or a Big Fig or something else (assuming its not a regular sized minifig)?

Thanks!

So we aren't going to get a regular sized Ant-Man? Eh

Doesn't sound like it....but you can always pick him up for $20 bucks!

Doesn't sound like it....but you can always pick him up for $20 bucks!

I have the Ant-Man movie one. He has a different suit this time around

Giant one is brick built!

Hmm... let's see how that turns out

Guys have you ever tought about the fact that the Ant-man we got isn't a movie version at all?

cause to me it looks much more like the one from AA

Edited by kevkipo

Giant one is brick built!

That should be interesting! If that ends up looking good, then perhaps we may one day see titanic characters like Galactus!

I have the Ant-Man movie one. He has a different suit this time around

I dunno, the set photos and promo art aren't great quality, but it looks the same. The helmet is the same, the pants are exactly the same, and the chest is still red surrounded by black; the main difference seems to be that the colors on the arm are reversed, and it's not as though Ant-Man got any arm printing the first time. It feels like Cap's costume in this film or his golden age suit in Winter Soldier: not redesigned, but rather (barely) touched up. I honestly don't know how they could make much of a difference on the figure without giving him a new helmet mold, and I don't know if they'll do that.

Maybe he switches costumes halfway through to reflect his new power, but otherwise, I don't think they need to include him.