Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

I tried to see if I could run my nail along the groove where the flame meets the face/side of head and no chance - it was smooth as anything. I'm sure there will be a way to get it apart but from my quick look I couldn't see anything.. but then I don't customise my figures so I guess I don't know what I'm really looking for. It did look very shallow at the front of the head though so I'm assuming that's why it's one complete piece.

Thanks for the reply. Is it the same for the pumpkin flame piece as well?

How's Scorpion's tail? I'm not crazy about the way it just sticks up like that, but maybe it's better in person or moves or something?

Thanks for the reply. Is it the same for the pumpkin flame piece as well?

Yep same flame piece but different head underneath obv. I'll try take some better pics of the two of them if you'd like?

How's Scorpion's tail? I'm not crazy about the way it just sticks up like that, but maybe it's better in person or moves or something?

I quite like Scorpions tail but I had to lean him forward to stand up properly otherwise he just fell backwards. The tail doesn't move at all. I really like the minifig but I don't think I'm going to have a chance in hell in getting him to fit in my frame because it does feel quite bulky. Guess I'll give it a go in a minute and let you all know!

Yep same flame piece but different head underneath obv. I'll try take some better pics of the two of them if you'd like?

Yeah, that would be great! Thanks!

I think there's no way to get the piece of clean. It's really molded together and it even seems the stud on top of the headpiece is not fully intact, maybe melted down a little. I have those figures in hand right now...

I think there's no way to get the piece of clean. It's really molded together and it even seems the stud on top of the headpiece is not fully intact, maybe melted down a little. I have those figures in hand right now...

Yeah it's definitely on there properly! They haven't done a half job that's for sure haha. I think if you tried to get it off it would butcher it up quite badly.

EDIT: Nevermind, my computer's lighting was just low.

Edited by Raptor of Vengeance

Is it clean on the little hole inside the head or is it molded into?

Not entirely sure what you mean. But it is not molded on the inside as far as I can tell. Tried taking a picture. Looks a little different then a normal head, though.

27277228536_9231886289_z.jpgLEGO Ghost Rider new head piece by Matze B., auf Flickr

Edited by KCMatze

Everything is now available in UK Lego stores, bar the Civil War Spidey.

I'm loving Dr Ock's mech thing - so much playability and 'fun', I'd have adored this as a kid

Could you post pics? Im on the fence about it

I remember being very disappointed when I got the beorn set from the hobbit. It's like the same thing with ghost rider, the head was connected with the fur.

Not entirely sure what you mean. But it is not molded on the inside as far as I can tell. Tried taking a picture. Looks a little different then a normal head, though.

LEGO Ghost Rider new head piece by Matze B., auf Flickr

Yeah, what is that? It's not a full circle, it's a circle that's cut off.

Sighhh oh well. Probably inseparable.

Edited by CM4Sci

Think so, too. Bad for interchangeable reasons, but I still like the figure. Would have been better with some flame/fire printing on the legs (like they did on the torso).

Forgive me if this has already been covered, but since the new sets are out- do the Spider-Man sets come with an extra of the clear hand pieces that hold his webbing?

Forgive me if this has already been covered, but since the new sets are out- do the Spider-Man sets come with an extra of the clear hand pieces that hold his webbing?

I don't have the sets, but I don't think there's an extra.

wooooo I cant wait Monday since all the summer sets will be available at my nearby LEGOLAND discovery centre store where I have £740 to spend and I also have a yearly pass giving me 10 percent off

According to the instructions there should be 1 in the Ghost Rider set and 2 in the Bridge Battle set. I now have a total of 6 of the new pieces! So that should be a yes on extras!

According to the instructions there should be 1 in the Ghost Rider set and 2 in the Bridge Battle set. I now have a total of 6 of the new pieces! So that should be a yes on extras!

Awesome, thank you!

So if I get the Ghost Rider set and the Civil War set I should have a total of 4- plenty for Spidey with some for Iron Man.

Plus they'll be one in the Doc Ock Mech and one in the Civil War set

Awesome, thank you!

So if I get the Ghost Rider set and the Civil War set I should have a total of 4- plenty for Spidey with some for Iron Man.

That is precisely what I intend on using them for as well.

Couldn't believe it when I found the Ghost Rider set in Tesco, Kingston, MK yesterday.

They had some new Nexo Knights, and as I walked off, just from excitement and triple checking, I turned around to see if there was anything else, and out of the main LEGO bit, behind a banner advert, it was sitting there so nearly missed it. Was looking forward to Ghost Rider the most, but I have to say, Hobgoblins steals the show for me!

haha same here , although I think I managed to somehow ping one across the room so that's probably lost into the abyss until I tread on it in a few months time. Glad we got extras though!

There is a second one in the GhostRider's Set