Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

So, after watching just2good's video...is Vision updated? It looks like he's got a yellow stone, but apparently he's not new? I'm confused.

I hope you're right. But to me it looks like the old one.

Where have I heard Roxxon Corporation..

It's been in the movies and was also in the first lego marvel superheroes video game. Roxxon agent was a playable character, that's the only time i remember seeing it in Lego.

Since just2good has better pictures, he says Vision is the same. That means he might not be new :hmpf_bad:

Edited by amazingbricks

It's been in the movies and was also in the first lego marvel superheroes video game. Roxxon agent was a playable character, that's the only time i remember seeing it in Lego.

Also you can go to the Roxxon Corporation building in both LMS and LMA.

The only reason for including a Roxxon branded tanker is because (for those who have seen the movie) the tanker is white, bug using a white tanker just makes it a City set, with superheroes. I think having a Roxxon branded tanker is a nice touch to LEGO Marvel collectors

Edited by Quicksilver838

Since just2good has better pictures, he says Vision is the same. That means he might not be new :hmpf_bad:

What the heck? I've zoomed into both images we have and there's no way that stone is blue again. Those photo's show 100% Infinity Stone accuracy

The Vision minifigure is accurately updated, and I don't need high-resolution images to prove it...

Edited by Sir Gareth

Showing us an image of Vision with the right stone, then the final set being blue... It's like showing us Civil War Spidey and Hawkeye but we actually get USM Spidey (with no boots) and AoU Hawkeye.

Funny thing is though, in the picture of all the set contains, Cap looks like he has a flesh face. Obviously it won't be though

If you look at the photo on a phone and zoom in on vision you can see the stone is yellow

Yeah, I'm on a mobile tablet, and it clearly looks yellow. Plus, why not update him, you'd only get backlash for keeping it blue. This is post AoU, so Lego had the knowledge. It's got to be yellow.

The Vision minifigure is accurately updated, and I don't need high-resolution images to prove it...

Oh? Meaning?! Illuminati confirmed?!!!

I'd also like to thank just2good now for all the requests he's put up with the past few months, all for this. And the set does not disappoint. I'm quite pleased with it, overall.

Wow! There is one heck of a set, definitely going to get this.

The Tanker- I really like it. Although the colour scheme doesn't match up with the one in the moive. it's cool.

Th Flagpole- I couldn't care less about this structure it is just, nothing.

Spiderman- Best Lego Spiderman to date nuf said. (IMO)

Hawkeye- He looks good, even with Caps face. Wasn't expecting him or vision to be in this set.

Vision- He's fine, but it will be great if he's updated.

Captain America- Nothing bad about his inclusion, those who don't want him can sell or trade him.

All in all a pretty good set. Also thanks to just2good for everything you've done the last couple of months. I think we all really appreciate it.

Wow, this might just be my favorite Hawkeye minifig.

Well that shouldn't be a problem, since the 4th set won't just include Spidey, but that indeed would bring more light on that subject.

Also, normally i can take a hint but, i'm totally intrigued on your Star Wars refrence there? :grin:

Also guys, Funko Pop revealed a two pack with Spidey and Hawkeye, so i guess that Funko and Lego both wanted to have those two characters aside for a second wave, so that Spidey and / or Hawkeye isn't the only driving point of the 2 pack / set?

Probably. On Marvel Toy News, one of the writers said historically, Hawkeye merchandise sells the worst of the movie Avengers. I'm guessing both companies thought he'd be less risky if released alongside Spider-Man.

Edited by Battlinpanther

It was also mentioned numerous times in the Agent Carter TV series.

You mean that Marvel show that had a musical number? Darn.. My bad for forgetting it.. :grin:

So do we have conformation about the date when this set is going to be released?

Not a fan of that Tanker Truck at all, looks overly chunky and made of too many massive parts for my liking - it reminds me of a very chunky LEGO City build. :thumbdown:

Minifigs are the only draw of this set, in my opinion. They all look phenomenal! :thumbup:

How much is this set estimated to cost?

Not a fan of that Tanker Truck at all, looks overly chunky and made of too many massive parts for my liking - it reminds me of a very chunky LEGO City build. :thumbdown:

Minifigs are the only draw of this set, in my opinion. They all look phenomenal! :thumbup:

How much is this set estimated to cost?

$30-$40.

Also you can go to the Roxxon Corporation building in both LMS and LMA.

The only reason for including a Roxxon branded tanker is because (for those who have seen the movie) the tanker is white, bug using a white tanker just makes it a City set, with superheroes. I think having a Roxxon branded tanker is a nice touch to LEGO Marvel collectors

Plus the logo makes it that much clearer that it's definitely not a water truck. :laugh:

It will be better if spidey have a blue torso instead of a red one. They just can't make it perfect for us :/

It will be better if spidey have a blue torso instead of a red one. They just can't make it perfect for us :/

I was kind of thinking blue would be better too but I didn't wanna complain on here. :tongue:

I agree. But again... I didn't wanna complain again... :tongue:

Edited by Legocity2713

They did the best they could and IMO he looks amazing!

Funny that. People complain about Spidey needing a red torso. I'm assuming now he has one people want blue for Spidey

I just love society <3

I just realized:

Lego, ever the fire safety nuts, have included, yet another, obligatory fire extinguisher. At least it makes sense this time.

I'm still waiting for the exclusive Fire Extinguisher Factory set to come out

Edited by Quicksilver838