Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

If true, that set sounds awesome. Also, finally some hd images of the Civil War sets. The airport battle and Black Panther's jet are must haves for sure, Crossbone's jeep is meh but the figures are good. Probably pass on it though, especially with the rest of the Bionicle sets and the GHOST RIDER!!! set coming out, along with maybe this rumored set.

Yeah, I don't believe it. It all sounds too good to be true. An $130 exclusive set? It's never happened.

Well actually, just this past summer Lego came close with the $100 City of Stiix, a TRU exclusive.

So it's not happening?

I believe that Mr Banjo highly does not believe in this rumour :grin:

The rumor was already very suspicious. For one, the Russos explicitly said the Red Hulk is NOT in this movie, and we've been told Baron Zemo will not wear a costume. Why would Lego make a minifig of him in his purple costume and mask?

I don't hope we get hawkeye again I mean come on guys! a MCU Spider-Man would be way better than another stupid Hawkeye who almost pretty much wears the same costume from AAOU. I like Hawkeye but getting more characters that we haven't seen made yet in to lego sets such as General Ross, Baron Zemo and MCU Spider-Man would be much better than rehashs like Hawkeye and Vision.

Hawkeye's costume is entirely new.

3616e8008583d465b77643f60ac874fe_large-1.jpg

Here's his Civil War costume.

hawkeye-ant-man-captain-america-civil-war.jpg

Edited by Battlinpanther

He's far from the same, he has so much more purple on his costume now. Besides we've 'already seen Spider Man so why do we need a rehash'

Something I would say if I didn't want the first, proper Spidey

what i mean is that lego might do what they did with Black Widow she is wearing her AAOU suit in the set when in the trailer she is not! Spider-Man would be a new design maybe a darker blue and red suit.

So fake. Red Hulk won't even be in Civil War. And that's way too many figs in one set.

Actually red hulk is likely to come out at the end of civil war (not like the cut scene at the end) and he is there after they defeat baron Zemo and then about 4-5mins of them fighting him the movies ends and that is where infinity war will start in 2018.

what i mean is that lego might do what they did with Black Widow she is wearing her AAOU suit in the set when in the trailer she is not! Spider-Man would be a new design maybe a darker blue and red suit.

Look it's true about spider-mans new suit (with the messy webs) this is a hoodie being sold for captain america civil war- http://www.comingsoo...shirts#/slide/1

Edited by Legofandownunder

Look it's true about spider-mans new suit (with the messy webs) this is a hoodie being sold for captain america civil war- http://www.comingsoo...shirts#/slide/1

Read the description on the site who's selling it. (Merchoid?) They said that they worked with Marvel but said that it wasn't necessarily his Civil War costume, they don't even know what it looks like.

apparently i have to move everything here so:

I'm not much of a marvel fan but One of my close friends also a inside for me for lego has told me about the fourth captain america civil war set, toys R us exclusive in America, Germany, England, Australia, Canada, south east Asian countries and most European countries and more. (I talked to a Lego/toy collector friend and was advised to post the Rumor/ news here (another friend but from England).

Set includes:

. Iron man mk XLVI - broken helmet and black eyed face. (same face as the one from the new poly-bag)

. Captain America, masked - (not the same as age of ultron one) and a scratched shield

. Black panther - unmasked

. Ant-man - minifigure scale

. Spider-man - messy black webbing with lighter red then usual and darker blue then usual

. Baron von Zemo - purple head

. unknown red bigfig - (most likely a red hulk)

. Hawkeye - he is tied up on a structure, appears to be captured.

The set is supposedly meant to be a play-set with no vehicles, priced around $120 -$140 USD

There is also a rumor which is supposed to have a 5th set coming out in may (because of spoilers for the movie), which includes and highlights scarlet which and vision.

Bucky, falcon, war- machine, black widow, crossbones and some others do not appear in these sets. If more Updates come i will post

Edited by Scluchtbacksteinfan

We all don't know wether to believe him or not but I for one think this set could be real! DC has an Arkham Asylum D2C set and this would be Marvel's first D2C. Some of the minifig theories could be false here but he also states that there could be a 5th set! I could see these one or two sets (possibly containing spoilers) coming out after the movie with these minifigs spread out through the two sets.

We all don't know wether to believe him or not but I for one think this set could be real! DC has an Arkham Asylum D2C set and this would be Marvel's first D2C. Some of the minifig theories could be false here but he also states that there could be a 5th set! I could see these one or two sets (possibly containing spoilers) coming out after the movie with these minifigs spread out through the two sets.

I think it is real too. My gut is saying yes. Like my only 2 issues that are 100% preventing me from saying yes it's real is the iron man mask but the fact that it uses the iron man poly bag head makes sense the head it great I doubt they would have used it for one polybag and the fact that this feels too perfect

But they would never make a D2C a TRU exclusive. Those are always Lego shop exclusives.

Yeah, I'm calling heavy shenanigans on that post. It just throws tons of things into one set to answer common complaints on this thread and around the web without any regard for cohesiveness or marketability.

The Ant-Man, Hawkeye, Spidey, and New Cap are all requests from this thread. Red Hulk and Masked Zemo are hopes from around the web, but both were refuted by the filmmakers. Play set without vehicles is clearly answering common complaints. Spidey is described as being a lighter red, but Spidey's always been the lightest and brightest red Lego uses. The Zemo and new Cap suit imply late in the film, but Spidey and Ant-Man imply the middle of the film. The set is also absurdly large without having a good draw; kids would all choose the Airport. Plus, this guy's a new member, so there's no proof he's actually got a source.

I give this a 2% chance of being true. If it is, I apologize for being harsh.

Yeah, I'm calling heavy shenanigans on that post. It just throws tons of things into one set to answer common complaints on this thread and around the web without any regard for cohesiveness or marketability.

The Ant-Man, Hawkeye, Spidey, and New Cap are all requests from this thread. Red Hulk and Masked Zemo are hopes from around the web, but both were refuted by the filmmakers. Play set without vehicles is clearly answering common complaints. Spidey is described as being a lighter red, but Spidey's always been the lightest and brightest red Lego uses. The Zemo and new Cap suit imply late in the film, but Spidey and Ant-Man imply the middle of the film. The set is also absurdly large without having a good draw; kids would all choose the Airport. Plus, this guy's a new member, so there's no proof he's actually got a source.

I give this a 2% chance of being true. If it is, I apologize for being harsh.

Maybe Lego reads these forums and is actually taking hints for us and giving us the perfect set?

apparently i have to move everything here so:

I'm not much of a marvel fan but One of my close friends also a inside for me for lego has told me about the fourth captain america civil war set, ...Bucky, falcon, war- machine, black widow, crossbones and some others do not appear in these sets

Hey, Welcome to the site. Sorry my post in your first thread offended you. Feel free to practice your spelling and grammar skills here. Ask us questions about the site or the language. We're here to help.

I have to agree with the others, though. This set seems unlikely.

Actually red hulk is likely to come out at the end of civil war (not like the cut scene at the end) and he is there after they defeat baron Zemo and then about 4-5mins of them fighting him the movies ends and that is where infinity war will start in 2018.

The directors have said Red Hulk is not in the movie.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/joe-russo-confirms-theres-no-red-hulk-in-captain-america-civil-war

Demo audience? How do you know this? And please, if you know anything, spoiler tags!