Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

Weird that they'd use the Cyborg head for Rhodey. It's not like they have to make a new print for him, the other was just fine. They even use that design in Lego Avengers. Oh well, good thing I have two!

Considering Iron Man 3 sets are out of production and Cyborg probably has a lot in production considering his Dimensions figure it makes sense.

If we are getting a fourth Civil War set would it release when the Spidey sets are coming out? Also any Civil War or Marvel related polybags as Lego store/ shop @ home or Toys R US exclusives this year?

If we are getting a fourth Civil War set would it release when the Spidey sets are coming out? Also any Civil War or Marvel related polybags as Lego store/ shop @ home or Toys R US exclusives this year?

No news on the fourth set, but jus2good has reported we'll be getting a Polybag of Captain America, possibly the feathered costume (detailed printing). While this would be fantastic, there is no other news about it or its release.

No news on the fourth set, but jus2good has reported we'll be getting a Polybag of Captain America, possibly the feathered costume (detailed printing). While this would be fantastic, there is no other news about it or its release.

The polybag is a motorcycle from the film IIRC. Never said anything about a new print. :look:

Don't think cap will be exclusive, that will probably be a Lego store promotion.

Sorry, I must've mixed up following speculation of it. So its just the cyle and Cap? Really?

Well we don't know exactly. He could have some sort of exclusivity. I wouldn't rule it out

The polybag is a motorcycle from the film IIRC. Never said anything about a new print. :look:

Sorry, I must've mixed up following speculation of it. So its just the cyle and Cap? Really?

S@H polybag or mainstream like Target and ToysRUs?

S@H polybag or mainstream like Target and ToysRUs?

After the Hulk polybag, I wouldn't rule out mainstream retailers either. I'm really quite interested about this polybag. Well, this and the elusive final Civil War set, of course.

Shop at Home/Store promo, but with normal polys, those tend to get to regular stores in the US anyways.

Shop at Home/Store promo, but with normal polys, those tend to get to regular stores in the US anyways.

Hawkeye or Captain America's cliche of freedom?

Edited by IMBATMAN

Would be amazing to get Cap's chainmail variant -- it would be a shame that is another exclusive, but it would be awesome nonetheless.

A Captain America Motorcycle Polybag? Captain America finally has my interest.

I hate the character, but depending on the color and style of the motorcycle, I may end up getting some of those.

Is there a usual color for Craptain America's bike?

I'm a bit late to the discussion, but does Scarlett Witch have a Lego coat on? It really looks like it. almost similar to the capemadness ones people have been using for customs.

A Captain America Motorcycle Polybag? Captain America finally has my interest.

I hate the character, but depending on the color and style of the motorcycle, I may end up getting some of those.

Is there a usual color for Craptain America's bike?

He uses most of the time a dark red color: https://i.ytimg.com/...4/hqdefault.jpg

I'm a bit late to the discussion, but does Scarlett Witch have a Lego coat on? It really looks like it. almost similar to the capemadness ones people have been using for customs.

Yes, she has!

EDIT: can someone explain me the difference between D2C and UCS?

Edited by Winter Soldier

EDIT: can someone explain me the difference between D2C and UCS?

Direct to Consumer, or D2C, is a specific method of distribution for Lego sets.

Ultimate Collector Series, or UCS, is a branding for a certain line of Lego sets. They're typically highly detailed and larger versions of a given vehicle.

Arkham isn't a large or detailed vehicle, it was just a minifig scale building. Same goes for the Classic Batcave. On the other hand, the Tumbler and the Helicarrier were both large, detailed vehicles that were part of the UCS line.

Direct to Consumer, or D2C, is a specific method of distribution for Lego sets.

Ultimate Collector Series, or UCS, is a branding for a certain line of Lego sets. They're typically highly detailed and larger versions of a given vehicle.

Arkham isn't a large or detailed vehicle, it was just a minifig scale building. Same goes for the Classic Batcave. On the other hand, the Tumbler and the Helicarrier were both large, detailed vehicles that were part of the UCS line.

I believe it is only Star Wars and the Superheroes line have UCS sets though.

Oh wow, just to confirm, Scarlet Witch comes with a loose fabric coat (i.e. not printed on the fig)? That is sweet!

Yep - believe it's a fabric to go round the sides/back of the legs.

It is an pat or a cloth skirt, such as the one Asajj Ventress had?

Yep - believe it's a fabric to go round the sides/back of the legs.

Oh man, it would have been better with a full length coat... but oh well...

Oh man, it would have been better with a full length coat... but oh well...

A coat would have definitely been cool! Tempted to get one for the Bane minifigure that I saw online somewhere! :sweet:.