Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

Yeah, why can't they just give us the one from the Lego Marvel game? That one looked so good.

Because they'd prefer it if we bought ten of fifteen inferior versions first. At least that seems like what they're doing. It is strange they didn't give it the face it had in the prelims, that face wasn't the same as the Juniors, it was new.

I'm puzzled by these sets ultimately. Why did Lego use the Muppet Babies marketing strategy on these characters? Did we really need Avenger Babies?

Honestly, I'm really liking the wacky faces. They're super fun. :laugh:

It adds variation, so it's its own 'thang.

Honestly, I'm really liking the wacky faces. They're super fun. :laugh:

It adds variation, so it's its own 'thang.

Ya the more I look at them the more they grow on me. It will just be difficult to find replacement legs for hulk and goblin. I'm not really excited for these but they will be great parts pack.

Bummed by the serious lack of detail in these figures. Looks I should be getting these figures out of a gumball machine. Spidey's head looks like it might be useful outside of the sets for expressions like in Ultimate Spider-Man, but Gobby's useless and I can't imagine any use for Hulk's torso. These sets seemed to be only all that great for minifig parts and now that doesn't even seem to be the case. I guess they look kinda cute in their own right, at least, but now I've gotta buy Green Goblin in that Juniors set :(

Ha!

Those anime-styled faces are really funny.

It's good to see LEGO is trying something different

I will end up buying that Spider-man one at least, the head is just too useful not too. I kind of wish they'd been doing different expressions all along for him.

Really for mocing purposes these aren't bad. They look like kids in costumes, so I'm guessing next Halloween AFOL's will be using these in their mocs.

I am looking forward to see the others revealed.

Edited by strangely

148 pages in so I couldn't really verify if this was brought up... is it possible that the Iron Man in the Juniors set is the same Iron man from 6869??? If so that would be great for me and horrible for those selling them on ebay for $25

SWsVUuy.jpg

lego-6869-ironman-iron-man-avengers-chest-minifigure-legoland-1210-18-Legoland@1.jpg

148 pages in so I couldn't really verify if this was brought up... is it possible that the Iron Man in the Juniors set is the same Iron man from 6869??? If so that would be great for me and horrible for those selling them on ebay for $25

Well the torso definitely looks like the Mark 7 variant. Not sure about the legs without a full pic...

it's already been said a couple of times, Lego decided to give us old Mk7 version of Iron Man for cheap. And it's great! Edited by LuxorV

That hulk head would probably look better on Beast Boy.

Too bad the greens do not match up.

Wait if Luiggi has March 2016 Racers already... :oh:

Does he have CIVIL WAR!?

I doubt it; the security on the Mighty Micros has been pretty lax, so us getting pictures of figures months early isn't that surprising. The Civil War sets have had much tighter security by comparison— we don't even know the full figure lineup for certain. Though I hope very much that I'm wrong, of course. I would love to see Falcon and the rest as much as any of you!

My kids are disappointed... when I showed them some weeks ago the prelim pictures of the Mighty Micros they were excited though;

finally some "real Lego" super hero sets / figures, and we all know it is mainly about the figures, within pocket money reach!

But this was not what they expected.. to AFOLS those figs might look cute, funny, a fresh approach,.. my 10-ish year olds find them just stupid.. :sceptic:

Another won battle for the bootleggers I guess..