Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

If someone could MOC it to remove the squid it would be epic. Don't get me wrong, the squid is epic, but its not always there, it just draws attention from most of the Sanctorum

I think there's already one made it with a video. brickbrosUK created a modification turning the monster into an entrance. Let me find the link for you.

HERE IT IS:

Edited by SpiderJazz

I think there's already one made it with a video. brickbrosUK created a modification turning the monster into an entrance. Let me find the link for you.

Ooo a lovely chair :grin:

Cheers

Edited by Quicksilver838

Ooo a lovely chair :grin:

Cheers

Hahaha. Still want a full room of that sanctum sanctorum, I'm trying to get a second set.

Finally got around to ordering the Tanker Truck Takedown. The Spidey minifigure just looks too good to pass up, and the build looks decent even if I'm not that interested in it. A new Hawkeye is nice as well, since I only have the 2012 version.

Edited by Willsy

If someone could MOC it to remove the squid it would be epic. Don't get me wrong, the squid is epic, but its not always there, it just draws attention from most of the Sanctorum

I modded mine to a 16x16 plate to have just the squid and a bookshelf and table. Thats the most memorable part to me so I thought having it on display by itself would be far more effective.

I modded mine to a 16x16 plate to have just the squid and a bookshelf and table. Thats the most memorable part to me so I thought having it on display by itself would be far more effective.

Can you post a picture of your work? will appreciate that! Thanks.

Can you post a picture of your work? will appreciate that! Thanks.

Just a little MOD, nothing special but it suits my needs. It fits on a 16x16 footprint but is currently not one a plate of such size; I intend to place it on a 16x16 one day though.

Sanctum Sanctorum MOD

Just a little MOD, nothing special but it suits my needs. It fits on a 16x16 footprint but is currently not one a plate of such size; I intend to place it on a 16x16 one day though.

Sanctum Sanctorum MOD

It's great. I am also planning to do a MOD, I want to display it on a 3rd party acrylic case. Hopefully it will fit.

Hey guys. For anyone here in the US or Canada (?), does anyone know anything about the free ToysRUs build this weekend? The build itself, a mosaic of Captain America, is admittedly horrifying and ridiculous, but the free 16x16 base plate is a great freebie! Anyone know what color it is? Thanks, I can't tell. I will check again, however.

Edit: I'm thinking blue, but I can't really tell.

http://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-marvel-super-heroes-captain-america-mosaic-toys-r-us-building-event/

Hey guys. For anyone here in the US or Canada (?), does anyone know anything about the free ToysRUs build this weekend? The build itself, a mosaic of Captain America, is admittedly horrifying and ridiculous, but the free 16x16 base plate is a great freebie! Anyone know what color it is? Thanks, I can't tell. I will check again, however.

Edit: I'm thinking blue, but I can't really tell.

http://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-marvel-super-heroes-captain-america-mosaic-toys-r-us-building-event/

The chin is making me really frustrated.

Yeah but it's lop sided lol

hahahaha can't stop laughing while I'm looking at the picture. But still it's a great base plate to have, only kids will appreciate it.

hahahaha can't stop laughing while I'm looking at the picture. But still it's a great base plate to have, only kids will appreciate it.

Yeah, it looks horrible. But when you scrap it, you gets yourself a really, really nice, free baseplate.

He looks like he's from Planet of the Apes.. but the one from the 60's! Agreed though, can't go wrong with a free base plate! Shame it's not over here in the UK. Can't go wrong with any free Lego really!

He looks like he's from Planet of the Apes.. but the one from the 60's!

Those are the best ones...I'm not sure what you're talking about...Captain America looks like an Ape?

Can some post a pic of Doctor Strange with the Dog Show Judge hair from the CMFs? I know it's not the right color for him but it's coming in black next year (hopefully) and I just wanted to see how it looked on him.

Anyone know where to find 76067 Tanker Truck Takedown on Amazon UK? I'm having real trouble finding it, everything I search just leads me to a review booklet or to an old Indiana Jones set. I remember having a similar issue when the Winter wave of Star Wars sets came out - any ideas anyone? I'd really appreciate some help. Thanks :)

Anyone know where to find 76067 Tanker Truck Takedown on Amazon UK? I'm having real trouble finding it, everything I search just leads me to a review booklet or to an old Indiana Jones set. I remember having a similar issue when the Winter wave of Star Wars sets came out - any ideas anyone? I'd really appreciate some help. Thanks :)

I believe it's a Toys R Us "exclusive" so you won't find it unless being sold on by secondary seller at higher price.

Obviously also available from Lego direct and £5 cheaper surprisingly

I dunno about the UK, but I can tell you that in the US buying it online directly from Lego isn't bad at all. You get VIP points, and in the US free shipping for orders over $35. That's what I did, because I couldn't find the set in any TRU near me, and I'm due a birthday gift. :sweet:

I dunno about the UK, but I can tell you that in the US buying it online directly from Lego isn't bad at all. You get VIP points, and in the US free shipping for orders over $35. That's what I did, because I couldn't find the set in any TRU near me, and I'm due a birthday gift. :sweet:

Yeah, I know all about VIP points and such, although I think free shipping from Shop@Home in the UK is £50 and under not £35 unfortunately. I may just end up getting it from there in the end.

That's a little bit rotten that it's a TRU exclusive.