Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

Anyone have reccomendations for longer legs for the Marvel Mighty Micros sets? Thanks!

Okay. For Red Skull, consider a pair of standard black legs.

For Spider-Man and Cap, I use the blue legs that the regular Spidey and Cap use.

Alternatively, you could use the dual molded Spider-Man legs from Sandman/Rhino Supervillain team up set.

I haven't tried this, but the Lego Minecraft Jungle Tree House has a pair of plain metallic silver legs that would be good on Ultron.

For Hulk and Green Goblin, Dark Purple Legs from The Joker Minifigure in the Joker Steam Roller Set should do the trick.

For Hulk and Green Goblin, Dark Purple Legs from The Joker Minifigure in the Joker Steam Roller Set should do the trick.

Or, for a little more detail, the legs from 2012 polybag Hulk would work with the ripped pants.

But since he is hard to come by now, you can buy the keychain of him and remove the legs and just put them on regular purple hips. (Good way to work the system) :laugh:

Edited by Legocity2713

Found the Sanctorum at Target yesterday! Bought, built, and I love it!

Can you verify the DCPI for us?

Should be 204-00-1803

As I feared, nothing around Vegas for miles. However, TRu came through and just delivered 76067 Tanker Truck Takedown.

The printing on Spidey is beautiful and justifies the red torso

Ive already gone and fixed Hawkeye

And Vision is nice, but disappointing.

Just got my Tanker Truck Takedown all put together. Just some quick thoughts:

- Spider Man rivals the Silver Centurion as the best minifigure of the year. Incredibly detailed, and it looks perfect.

- Hawkeye's print is very nice, although I switched his head out for another AoU variant, and used his new head for another helmetless Cap.

- The build itself is not bad. The tanker has some nice features, and fits in pretty well with any City set you might have. The bike and wind sock station are pretty forgettable, though.

- It gives you two of the clear pieces to hold Spidey's new web accessory; I used mine with the new Repulsor that Iron Man got in the airport set for a little more accuracy.

Edited by Butterfingers27

Also just finished the tanker set. Agree with Butterfingers27 about Spiderman being one of the best minifigs this year.

The tanker was a nice surprise as the flame play feature is a pretty clever design. However, the whole truck seems like it was flattened. It really needs to be at least two bricks in height higher. Having only one wheel on the tanker's trailer seems a bit odd. Already added it to my civil war IKEA cube mini display.

Civil War Airport

Edited by Cmay91472

I myself bought the bridge battle yesterday! The fools at target wouldn't bring it out from the back so on a whim we checked TRU and they had for normal MSRP and everything! Boy I really like it :wub: So many neat references and Scarlett Spider! It reminds me a lot of a better version of the old spider man bridge showdown I had when I was a kid

Wow, I am so excited to get my hands on that Doctor Strange set. It's so beautiful and just looks good to display. We need more of these sets. I'm rather tired of the constant cars and whatnot. Things like Malibu Mansion are what I like.

I went to Target today - they didn't have 204-00-1803 in their system when I typed it in on their little price scanner machine. They did have the Bridge Battle in the back, though.

Brick set reviewed the Sanctum Santorum and it's a great review.

Check these clear pieces out! They look amazing.

https://www.flickr.c...in/photostream/

Read one of the comments under the review on Brickset and there is a MASSIVE easter egg found on the sticker near the tentacled monster. Written in Norse rune writing, it translates to:

DORMAMMU IS COMING (actually, directly translated the word is misspelled as DORMMAMU)

So, this is either a creative liberty taken by the designers or it is a spoiler and actually relates to the movie. Either way... SO AWESOME! :excited:

Has anyone tried using Mordo's headpiece and hair piece for an unmasked version of Black Panther? If so could someone post a photo of it? Thanks!

Read one of the comments under the review on Brickset and there is a MASSIVE easter egg found on the sticker near the tentacled monster. Written in Norse rune writing, it translates to:

DORMAMMU IS COMING (actually, directly translated the word is misspelled as DORMMAMU)

So, this is either a creative liberty taken by the designers or it is a spoiler and actually relates to the movie. Either way... SO AWESOME! :excited:

OOOOOOH, neat-o! Thanks for that!

That's a MASSIVE spoiler for the movie!!!

That's a MASSIVE spoiler for the movie!!!

Eh, maybe. Remember the awesome flame-throwing truck fight we got at the end of Iron Man 3?

Or Hank Pym suiting up and being part of the Ant Man Movie's "Final Battle."

Eh, maybe. Remember the awesome flame-throwing truck fight we got at the end of Iron Man 3?

Yeah, but we also remember Pepper in the suit and Giant Man. For all the inaccuracies, there are also genuine revelations.

I think that's a neat inclusion, but I don't know if we will actually see it relate to anything in this movie.

Picked up the Sanctum set at London Film and Comic Con on Saturday and I have to admit - I love it! The build is very weak until the end when you finish it off - something which can be frustrating as I was building it sat on my bed, but I definitely recommend a table for this one. The attention to detail is nice and the creature from the wall has an incredibly nice three dimensional effect. All of the trinkets and letters and other pieces in the set add some nice flair, and really help to make the set feel much more grounded in the magical realm that the film aims to bring to the MCU. The figures are fantastic and one thing I couldn't see in any of the Promo pictures - Doctor Strange has leg printing! This made me incredibly happy as it was unclear in my mind up until this point. A great and relatively accurate set going by the trailers. I paid £5 above retail - so £35, and still feel it was fully worth it!

Reviewed my finances, and I'm incredibly excited for tomorrow because I can afford the Bridge Battle set! Honestly, I'm only disappointed by the fact that so few Marvel figures this year had leg printing. Thankfully, all the DS figs have them! Does anyone know how tall the bridge is when finished? Thanks!

Do we still know nothing about this allusive polybag that's supposed to come out?