Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

So there is no sign of the airport set yet

post-154951-0-75639700-1455575699_thumb.jpg

Sorry about the image quality, took it with an iPhone but had to reduce the size. I got to Wal Mart right when they opened. The were fully stocked with all of the Civil War sets, both the Marvel and DC mighty micros, the Batman set with Dead shot and Harley Quinn, and the new Star wars sets.

Sorry about the image quality, took it with an iPhone but had to reduce the size. I got to Wal Mart right when they opened. The were fully stocked with all of the Civil War sets, both the Marvel and DC mighty micros, the Batman set with Dead shot and Harley Quinn, and the new Star wars sets.

Wow, that store is well stocked. I have $50 in WalMart gift cards, what to do........

I love that you referred to her as a deep cut.

I also collect wax!

My local Lego Store puts out new inventory every Tuesday. Can't wait to see what they have tomorrow. Maybe not everything, but hopefully either the Panther Jet or Airport sets.

I also collect wax!

My local Lego Store puts out new inventory every Tuesday. Can't wait to see what they have tomorrow. Maybe not everything, but hopefully either the Panther Jet or Airport sets.

Nah, I'm pretty sure Lego Shops all stick to street release dates.

Any DPCI codes?

I think they are in the process of uploading them to the site because I could only find the Airport battle on the site. But doing some guessing I got the rest.

204-00-1523 Super Hero Airport Battle

204-00-1522 Crossbone's Hazard Heist (says Avenger Capt. America on Brickseek)

204-00-1519 Black Panther Pursuit. (says Captain America Movie on Brickseek but is priced at $29.99)

Also going in sequence if found

204-00-1525 - 204-00-1529 Are Mighty Micros

However only 204-00-1526 was marked as Robin Vs. Bane

The others simply Mighty Micro or LEGO Super Heroes LPP2 (Priced at 9.99 like the rest)

Edited by Neomars

I think they are in the process of uploading them to the site because I could only find the Airport battle on the site. But doing some guessing I got the rest.

204-00-1523 Super Hero Airport Battle

204-00-1522 Crossbone's Hazard Heist (says Avenger Capt. America on Brickseek)

204-00-1523 Black Panther Pursuit. (says Captain America Movie on Brickseek but is priced at $29.99)

Also going in sequence if found

204-00-1525 - 204-00-1529 Are Mighty Micros

However only 204-00-1526 was marked as Robin Vs. Bane

The others simply Mighty Micro or LEGO Super Heroes LPP2 (Priced at 9.99 like the rest)

Thank you very much.

None are near me, but at least I don't have to go on a goose chase or call a dozen stores to find that out.

Also, I think you have the wrong number for the Panther set.

Wow, so lucky! My wallet would be hurting if I were at that store!!

Also, I think you have the wrong number for the Panther set.

It's a rough guest but taking into account it costs the same as the set does, $29.99, has Captain America in name, is currently sold out in my local area and falls in line with the rest of the DCPI numbers I think its a good guess, even if it does seem out of place.

I've read some stuff about a possible 4th civil war set possibly releasing sometime in the summer. Since there are a handful of characters that are unaccounted for, especially the MCU version of Spider-Man, do you guys think this could be a reality?

I've read some stuff about a possible 4th civil war set possibly releasing sometime in the summer. Since there are a handful of characters that are unaccounted for, especially the MCU version of Spider-Man, do you guys think this could be a reality?

We caught wind of it from j2g, I still believe it's reality.

Tragic Banjo did confirm we'd get MCU Spidey in the holy 4th set

I don't think he exactly confirmed it, but said spidey is a given.

It's been talked about and nothing else is known about it.

It's a rough guest but taking into account it costs the same as the set does, $29.99, has Captain America in name, is currently sold out in my local area and falls in line with the rest of the DCPI numbers I think its a good guess, even if it does seem out of place.

No, check again, it's literally the same number you have for the Airport battle.

No, check again, it's literally the same number you have for the Airport battle.

Whoops my bad. Corrected it.

I don't think he exactly confirmed it, but said spidey is a given.

It's been talked about and nothing else is known about it.

Given how close to the chest Marvel has been about Spidey, it wouldn't surprise me in the least that this is the reason there have been little to no details on a 4th set...at least one can hope...

I've just seen that the Iron Man vs. Loki Juniors set have been given different Bricklink references for the figures (eg old Loki was SH033 and new Loki is SH033a due to his cape?!). Now I've got to buy them tooooo noooooooooooooo. Think Iron Man is SH231 and the original is SH036. Not really sure what the difference is with him... the gold looks a little brighter?!

I've just seen that the Iron Man vs. Loki Juniors set have been given different Bricklink references for the figures (eg old Loki was SH033 and new Loki is SH033a due to his cape?!). Now I've got to buy them tooooo noooooooooooooo. Think Iron Man is SH231 and the original is SH036. Not really sure what the difference is with him... the gold looks a little brighter?!

I'm just going to say they're all the same in order to not pick up the original Quinjet for such a small difference. :grin:

But what do you mean by the capes? A different color or does the new Loki have the new thicker material styling of capes?

Also, does anyone know the US price for the set? Is it $12.99 or $9.99?

I'm just going to say they're all the same in order to not pick up the original Quinjet for such a small difference. :grin:

But what do you mean by the capes? A different color or does the new Loki have the new thicker material styling of capes?

Also, does anyone know the US price for the set? Is it $12.99 or $9.99?

I still need a Mark 7 Iron Man, so I was really hoping these would be the same. I would like to know what the differences may be. I can't see any difference in the print pattern, but the paint brightness is hard to tell. Maybe it's a different face print? The new cape material for Loki makes sense, and isn't different enough for me to care.

Ditto on the US price question, and also US release date.

Edit: Brickset lists the new Loki as "Loki - Shiny Starched Fabric Cape" and the old Loki as "Loki - Traditional Starched Fabric Cape"

Brickset lists both Iron Mans (Men?) as "Iron Man with Triangle on Chest"

Edited by linnormlord

If you look at the Bricklink inventory for each Iron Man, the only difference between both versions is that the old one includes the trans blue bricks at the feet.

However, the following note is on the new Iron Man inventory: "The inventory for this minifig is currently being reviewed for possible pattern variations. ~Jen"

Edited by BrickHat

Where are we seeing the Iron Man vs Loki set? Did I miss something? (I mean, obviously I did....BUT WHERE? C'mon, Google...)

EDIT: Finding the pics took less time than the original post. MOVE ALONG, NOTHING TO SEE HERE. Ah, too late. Thanks, Mapashote! v

Edited by rob-ot5000