Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

Does anyone know if you can buy these individually?

It varies from store-to-store, but after the promotion ends they will sell them individually if any remain.

I still don't think the build is all that bad, but 100% agreed on the figures.

This version of Cap is kinda bad, and Red Skull isn't that great either. But people will be getting this set just for Iron Man. Lego has been doing pretty good job by giving us many variations of Iron Man armor.

Mighty Micros descriptions from Amazon.fr! All are EUR 14.95

76064 - Mighty Micros: Spiderman vs. Green Goblin

Tire missile with powerful helicopter Mighty Micros Spider-Man and pretend to take a picture with his camera. But beware, the Green Goblin launches its pumpkin-bomb! If the Green Goblin glider spreads its wings to fly, make turn the rotors and continue the pursuit in the sky!

• Pursue the evil Green Goblin with Spider-Man!
  • To recreate a chase vehicle Mighty Micros helicopter Spider-Man includes rotors that spin and a missile, and the Green Goblin glider wings fold. With the bomb Pumpkin Goblin Green Goblin serum over the camera-picture Spider-Man, there are many elements to capture the imagination of young superhero. Includes 2 mini figures with legs: Spider-Man and the Green Goblin.
  • Aboard his helicopter Mighty Micros, Spider-Man go to poursuiste the Green Goblin's glider. Includes 2 mini figures with legs and matching accessories.
  • • Includes 2 mini figures with legs: Spider-Man and Green Goblin. • Spread the rotors of the helicopter Mighty Micros Spiderman and pulls missile! • Fold the wings of the Mighty Micros Green Goblin glider • Both vehicles have wheels turning. • Includes pumpkin-bomb the Green Goblin and accessories: the camera-pictures of Spiderman and Green Goblin serum. • A fun gift for young superhero! • The helicopter Mighty Micros Spider-Man is more than 6 cm high, 7 cm long and 4 cm wide. • The Mighty Green Goblin's glider Pickups measure more than 3 cm high, 6 cm long and 8 cm wide.

76065 - Mighty Micros: Captain America vs. Red Skull

Lead the tank Mighty Micros Captain America to the very cool vehicle Red Skull. Repels missile Skull with Captain America's shield. Who will triumph in this battle fearsome Mighty Micros?

• Dark in the fight against Red Skull with Captain America!
  • This set is designed for young superheroes to recreate a Mighty Micros fun battle between Captain America tank and vehicle Red Skull comprising 2 missiles. It includes the Captain America shield to repel missiles over the gun and Red Skull tesseract. Includes 2 mini figures with legs: Captain America and Red Skull.
  • The tank Mighty Micros Captain America and Red Skull vehicle with 2 missiles oppose for the win. Includes 2 mini figures with legs and matching accessories.
  • • Includes 2 mini figures with legs: Captain America and Red Skull. • The tank Mighty Micros Captain America has a cannon in front. • The vehicle Mighty Red Skull Pickups are 2 missiles. • Both vehicles have wheels turning. • Includes pistol Red Skull. • Includes the following accessories: Captain America's shield and a tesseract. • A fun gift for young superhero! • The tank Mighty Micros Captain America is more than 6 cm high, 5 cm long and 4 cm wide. • The Mighty Micros vehicle Red Skull is more than 5 cm high, 7 cm long and 4 cm wide.

76066 Mighty Micros: Hulk vs. Ultron

Ultron sinks towards the Hulk green machine cool with big fists. Repairs to the vehicle Ultron Mighty Micros with wrench and raises and lowers the tentacles. Then take a break with Hulk to eat a chicken leg! Who will triumph? It's up to you to decide !

• Dive into the battle between Hulk and Mighty Micros Ultron!
  • This fun battle Mighty Micros sees oppose the Hulk vehicle with big fists Hulk and the vehicle Ultron with mobile tentacles. This fun together young superheroes includes wrench Ultron and a chicken leg for Hulk. Includes 2 mini figures with legs: Hulk and Ultron.
  • The vehicle Mighty Micros Ultron with moving tentacles and Hulk vehicle with big fists oppose to win the battle. Includes 2 mini figures with legs and a chicken leg.
  • • Includes 2 mini figures with legs: Hulk and Ultron. • Turn the large green fists vehicle Mighty Micros Hulk. • Raises and lowers the vehicle tentacles Mighty Micros Ultron. • Both vehicles have wheels turning. • Includes the following accessories: chicken leg Hulk and wrench Ultron. • A fun gift for young superhero! Hulk • The Mighty Micros vehicle measuring more than 3 cm high, 5 cm long and 5 cm wide. • The Mighty Micros vehicle Ultron measuring over 6 cm high, 7 cm long and 9 cm wide.

Edited by CM4Sci

Includes 2 mini figures with legs.

Oh my, a minifigure with legs included! This would be funny if we weren't talking about Mighty Micros. :hmpf_bad: I guess there's no hope left these "exclusive" legs are regular sized after all?

The descriptions for the Avenjet set (76049) is also posted on Amazon.fr and here it is translated w/ Google Translate.

Description: The formidable Thanos and Hyperion are preparing to attack Earth! Help Iron Man, Captain Marvel and Captain America to stop them with the Avenjet ultra fast! Attack with missiles, then separates the mini-jet and shoot with rifles stand. Can superhero save the planet?

• Prevents Thanos to invade planet Earth with Avenjet 2-in-1!
  • Battles erupt into space with the Marvel super heroes and their Avenjet 2-in-1 with cockpits that open, 4 missiles, a hatch opens and a mini spray guns with 2 detachable studs. Includes 4 minifigures: Captain Marvel, Iron Man dressed in space, Captain America dressed in space as well as Hyperion and a large figurine Thanos.
  • To help superheroes to protect Earth against Thanos and Hyperion, the Avenjet 2-in-1 includes a detachable mini-jet, missiles and guns to hold.
  • • Includes 4 minifigures: Captain Marvel, Iron Man dressed in space, Captain America dressed in space and Hyperion and great figure of Thanos. • The Avenjet 2-in-1 includes a main opening cockpit, 4 missiles, a hatch opens and a mini-jet with a detachable cockpit that opens and two rifles like. • Detach the mini-jet and shoot with the tenons guns to defeat Thanos and Hyperion. • Weapons include boots breast like Thanos • Includes the following accessories: propellants for hand and feet Iron Man dressed in space, and the respirator, and the shield of Captain America jetpack dressed from space. • Iron Man dressed in space has a space suit. • Iron Man dressed in space stands inside the Avenjet under the detachable mini-jet. • Also includes a comic book. • The Avenjet measuring more than 8 cm high, 27 cm long and 27 cm wide. • The mini-jet detachable measure more than 4 cm high, 11 cm long and 20 cm wide.

Oh and it costs EUR 61.09 or around 69 USD

This is the set description for the Iron Skull Submarine Attack (76048) that costs EUR 39.59.

Iron Skull in Captain America has locked his formidable submarine Iron Skull! Plunges deeply with Iron Man in diving suit to save your fellow Avenger. Repel the attacks of the diver on his Hydra underwater jet and avoids like guns submarine. Then confronts Iron Skull and fight it to free Captain America in diving suit!

• Plunges to rescue Captain America Iron Skull and his submarine!
  • Beware of underwater ambush with the Iron Skull Underwater with 4 guns and like a cage on a chain to capture Captain America in diving suit. Iron Man plunges to rescue him, but watch the underwater jet of Hydra diver! Includes 4 minifigures: Iron Man in diving suit, Captain America dressed in diving, a diver Iron Skull and Hydra.
  • Iron Man plunges to release Captain America dressed dive of the Iron Skull underwater cage and chained with 4 guns like plus the underwater jet Hydra.
  • • Includes 4 minifigures: Iron Man in diving suit, Captain America dressed in diving, a diver Iron Skull and Hydra. • The Iron Skull submarine includes a red skull logo, opening cockpit, a cage with a transparent red door that opens and a chain to attach and release Captain America in diving suit, 4 guns tenon and a storage compartment for the Iron Skull equipment. • The jet submarine Hydra plunger includes two harpoons. • Find a way to enter the Iron Skull submarine and help Captain America outfit diving to escape the evil Hydra. • Includes the following accessories: propellants for the feet and hands of Iron Man in diving suit and Iron Skull, oxygen bottles and Captain America fins and Hydra, and Captain America's shield held diving. • Also includes a comic book. • The submarine is more than 9 cm high, 23 cm long and 12 cm wide. • The underwater jet diver Hydra measures more than 4 cm long, 4 cm wide and less than 2 cm.
  • Translation creds to Google

And here are the prices for the Civil War sets and what they'd be based on prior info and matching of set sizes, BUT THESE ARE ONLY MY GUESSES

Set 76050- Confidential Captain America Movie 1- EUR 30.29 (Set with Falcon, Widow and Crossbones)

Set 76051- Confidential Captain America Movie 2- EUR 78.30 (Airport set w/ Giant Man)

Set 76047-Confidential Captain America Movie 3- EUR 39.59 (Black Panther Jet)

This seems way more expensive than previously expected

Edited by IMBATMAN

The descriptions for the Avenjet set (76049) is also posted on Amazon.fr and here it is translated w/ Google Translate.

Description: The formidable Thanos and Hyperion are preparing to attack Earth! Help Iron Man, Captain Marvel and Captain America to stop them with the Avenjet ultra fast! Attack with missiles, then separates the mini-jet and shoot with rifles stand. Can superhero save the planet?

• Prevents Thanos to invade planet Earth with Avenjet 2-in-1!
  • Battles erupt into space with the Marvel super heroes and their Avenjet 2-in-1 with cockpits that open, 4 missiles, a hatch opens and a mini spray guns with 2 detachable studs. Includes 4 minifigures: Captain Marvel, Iron Man dressed in space, Captain America dressed in space as well as Hyperion and a large figurine Thanos.
  • To help superheroes to protect Earth against Thanos and Hyperion, the Avenjet 2-in-1 includes a detachable mini-jet, missiles and guns to hold.
  • • Includes 4 minifigures: Captain Marvel, Iron Man dressed in space, Captain America dressed in space and Hyperion and great figure of Thanos. • The Avenjet 2-in-1 includes a main opening cockpit, 4 missiles, a hatch opens and a mini-jet with a detachable cockpit that opens and two rifles like. • Detach the mini-jet and shoot with the tenons guns to defeat Thanos and Hyperion. • Weapons include boots breast like Thanos • Includes the following accessories: propellants for hand and feet Iron Man dressed in space, and the respirator, and the shield of Captain America jetpack dressed from space. • Iron Man dressed in space has a space suit. • Iron Man dressed in space stands inside the Avenjet under the detachable mini-jet. • Also includes a comic book. • The Avenjet measuring more than 8 cm high, 27 cm long and 27 cm wide. • The mini-jet detachable measure more than 4 cm high, 11 cm long and 20 cm wide.

Oh and it costs EUR 61.09 or around 69 USD

This is the set description for the Iron Skull Submarine Attack (76048) that costs EUR 39.59.

Iron Skull in Captain America has locked his formidable submarine Iron Skull! Plunges deeply with Iron Man in diving suit to save your fellow Avenger. Repel the attacks of the diver on his Hydra underwater jet and avoids like guns submarine. Then confronts Iron Skull and fight it to free Captain America in diving suit!

• Plunges to rescue Captain America Iron Skull and his submarine!
  • Beware of underwater ambush with the Iron Skull Underwater with 4 guns and like a cage on a chain to capture Captain America in diving suit. Iron Man plunges to rescue him, but watch the underwater jet of Hydra diver! Includes 4 minifigures: Iron Man in diving suit, Captain America dressed in diving, a diver Iron Skull and Hydra.
  • Iron Man plunges to release Captain America dressed dive of the Iron Skull underwater cage and chained with 4 guns like plus the underwater jet Hydra.
  • • Includes 4 minifigures: Iron Man in diving suit, Captain America dressed in diving, a diver Iron Skull and Hydra. • The Iron Skull submarine includes a red skull logo, opening cockpit, a cage with a transparent red door that opens and a chain to attach and release Captain America in diving suit, 4 guns tenon and a storage compartment for the Iron Skull equipment. • The jet submarine Hydra plunger includes two harpoons. • Find a way to enter the Iron Skull submarine and help Captain America outfit diving to escape the evil Hydra. • Includes the following accessories: propellants for the feet and hands of Iron Man in diving suit and Iron Skull, oxygen bottles and Captain America fins and Hydra, and Captain America's shield held diving. • Also includes a comic book. • The submarine is more than 9 cm high, 23 cm long and 12 cm wide. • The underwater jet diver Hydra measures more than 4 cm long, 4 cm wide and less than 2 cm.
  • Translation creds to Google

And here are the prices for the Civil War sets and what they'd be based on prior info and matching of set sizes, BUT THESE ARE ONLY MY GUESSES

Set 76050- Confidential Captain America Movie 1- EUR 30.29 (Set with Falcon, Widow and Crossbones)

Set 76051- Confidential Captain America Movie 2- EUR 78.30 (Airport set w/ Giant Man)

Set 76047-Confidential Captain America Movie 3- EUR 39.59 (Black Panther Jet)

This seems way more expensive than previously expected

Captain America CW sets are way more expensive than it was reported earlier. Maybe it's just a Europian prices being much more expensive than US.

Yes, the "includes 2 legs" bit makes me think they will have regular legs to put on as well. That'd be great if it turns out like that. Also, since when does ultron ( I ) use tentacles? :look: Another interesting detail though is that the Avenjet description makes no reference to the Infinity Gauntlet, which makes me think Thanos won't have it :sadnew:

Wheels that turn! Amazing!

"Weapons include boots breast like Thanos" what does any of this mean

any of it at all

The Infinity galoshes!

:laugh_hard::iamded_lol::roflmao:

Mighty Micros and Avengers sets have me seriusly worried. These descriptions sound ridiculous, let's just hope the real meanings are lost in translation. I agree with Kevkipo, I will spend my money on CW sets and I too am worried I may have to get all of them. :cry_sad:

:laugh_hard::iamded_lol::roflmao:

Mighty Micros and Avengers sets have me seriusly worried. These descriptions sound ridiculous, let's just hope the real meanings are lost in translation. I agree with Kevkipo, I will spend my money on CW sets and I too am worried I may have to get all of them. :cry_sad:

Spend that cling cling kaching! Owh... is that the sound of my wallet starving from hunger?

The other problem is shelf (Shelve? shelfe?) space... i need to create some. I might need to search higher grounds (Anyone ever tried ceiling cabinets? :grin: )

Edited by kevkipo

Spend that cling cling kaching! Owh... is that the sound of my wallet starving from hunger?

The other problem is shelf (Shelve? shelfe?) space... i need to create some. I might need to search higher grounds (Anyone ever tried ceiling cabinets? :grin: )

Mounting cabinets onto tge ceiling usually ends up turning your Lego Sets into Lego Sokovia. Never ends well.

Also, does the 78.30 Euro's make the (Gi)Ant-Man set more than $50 in the states?

Wheels that turn! Amazing!

Mind Blown!

Finally, Lego Must've been listening as the micros have legs! I'm buying 'Em now.

Also, does the 78.30 Euro's make the (Gi)Ant-Man set more than $50 in the States?

That's about $86 USD conversion, so I would expect the set here to be about $79.99 and perhaps a similar piece count to the AoU Quinjet set.

Edited by dmarvin

I know how you feel with shelfs, with all my sets and custom builds it's getting difficult to collect both superhero themes, but I still will.

Thanks everyone for the set descriptions I'm getting excited for the pictures. Now is it confirmed that the micros will have normal legs ? I'm super excited about getting Thanos even though the plot of the set seems odd.

That's about $86 USD conversion, so I would expect the set here to be about $79.99 and perhaps a similar piece count to the AoU Quinjet set.

Thanks. So, we have a bigger build than a $50 set know. Also, will this set be the first time we've gotten a location based set in Marvel at $80 price point?