Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

You're in luck :wink:

What if I was to say "I hope we get an X-men set in the summer wave."? Would you have anything to say to that....? :wink:

What if I was to say "I hope we get an X-men set in the summer wave."? Would you have anything to say to that....? :wink:

Nothing definite, but highly unlikely :sceptic:

So Doctor strange set in the summer? Same style as the ant man set?

All I know is that a Doctor Strange set is coming next year to tie-in with the film.

Maybe zemo could be in that set?

Are you talking about the Doctor Strange set? Or do you mean one of the Civil War sets? Because, I can guarantee you that there's no way Baron Zemo will be in the DS set.

Edited by Sir Gareth

Guys thanks for news and confirmed figures. I'm really excited that we're getting a Thanos figure, I will be able to do more with my guardians and Ronan figures. Hyperion seems like a real odd character to get, if I were to chose a superman knockoff I would have gone with Sentry but still I'm glad we're getting lesser known character.

I'm really interested to see how Lego pulls off the Giant-man build. I had a thought about it: if Lego continues with the idea of making lego objects with lego, they could build a giant minifigure out of Lego bricks and technic pins.

Thanks Gareth for telling us about the doc strange set.

Are you talking about the Doctor Strange set? Or do you mean one of the Civil War sets? Because, I can guarantee you that there's no way Baron Zemo will be in the DS set.

I meant DS but whatever, however what would you say if I meant civil war sets? ;)

All I know is that a Doctor Strange set is coming next year to tie-in with the film.

Gareth i love you...

No but seriously this is flipping great news, oh my god :laugh: then we'll get Baron Mordo with it for sure!

Giant Man could be made like the Star Wars construction figures.

I hope he still has a helmet on when he's giant man. Paul Rudd is a great guy but it might be a little strange to see him running around all gigantic. It might also make for a strange figure...

Gareth i love you...

No but seriously this is flipping great news, oh my god :laugh: then we'll get Baron Mordo with it for sure!

If it is movie based and assuming it's not a $13 set, we'll probably get either the Ancient One or Clea too if that's who Rachael McAdams is playing. Or a flying eyeball or nameless soldier that tend to be in these movies :laugh:Hoping for more female characters though.

I hope he still has a helmet on when he's giant man. Paul Rudd is a great guy but it might be a little strange to see him running around all gigantic. It might also make for a strange figure...

He'll have the helmet. In Ant-Man, it was said that he can't shrink without the helmet; I assume the same applies to growing big.

Giant Man could be made like the Star Wars construction figures.

I'd much rather have a giant brick-built minifigure than a constraction figure. Constraction wouldn't make sense, IMO.

Doctor Strange set, yes!!!

Also, has it been confirmed that the first wave of Avengers sets will be released in Jan in the US only? Kinds sucks for the rest of the world...

Can just2good or Sir Gareth or someone please tell us if we are going to get Hawkeye, War Machine, Vision, Zemo, and a Regular sized Ant Man? I find it very hard to believe that we won't get Hawkeye, War Machine and Vision considering we have everyone else on Iron Man and Cap's team. I know people are saying that we won't get Vision because we just got them and they look similar to their old suits but Black Widow's suit is basically the same as her old suit, with just no blue. Lego got a lot wrong with Vision (Most likely due to inaccurate concept art) so i feel like if they made him again they could do a really good job. I would also be very surprised if we didn't get a regular sized Ant Man, whether it was in these sets or a polybag down the line.

Oh? So there is definitely a Spider-Man Civil War set?

Not really a surprise if so: that'd be the most popular CW set.

No! oh jezus what have i done :snicker: , i'm talking about a certain part of the movie

Spidey faces off against Cap