I'd be very interested in obtaining:

Added! *sweet*

what about 1252 to 1256, the Shell gas station sets? They weren't available in the US if I remember correctly. I'm interested in 1254, 1255, and 1256.

If someone has any of these available I will add them, if not the list is probably big enough at the moment.

I truly want that Cargo seaplane *wub*
As for the seaplane, I think I will just try to make something similar...

A seaplane! :'-)

seaplane.jpg

No, not that one... How wonderful it would be to have a seaplane set. :'-)

I think this (a grumman goose)

Goose_N42GL_Preserved_formerFAA_WW2.jpg

or this (a beaver) would be excellent. *sweet*

beaver6.jpg

flying boat on

Edited by Mr. Mandalorian

(sailing rough server seas here, hopefully this won't post 12 times)

Promos? Love 'em. Cheap. Keep those two things in mind and offer me anything interesting, especially things involving unique parts. There was a promo once with a green helmet and spear, some kind of KKII thing. Much as I disliked KKII, I want that one and any others that may have been like it (assuming they had unusually coloured helmets or weapons).

Beyond that, promo bricks from the LEGO stores around the world and unusual parts that aren't part of sets (PaB specials and such).

Just remember: When you think imperialshadows, think cheap. Hey, it's true, I'm not going to deny it. Cheap means I can buy more, and with LEGO, there is always more to buy.

*wanders off muttering* See plane. See plane fly. Fly plane, fly ...

Hi there. Im interested in the CITY sets, 2928 & 2064, but im located in Singapore so is it possible for any kind soul to get them and ship to me? i want 2 SETS EACH and i will pay the shipping of course.

Puhlleezzzeeee? 8-|

Thanks IN advance

Hi there. Im interested in the CITY sets, 2928 & 2064

I have added you. *sweet* No one has got back to me with any results so far so I am assuming that this concept is a failure. :'-) Even so, I will keep updating this. If just one person gets a promo they wouldn't have then it makes it all worth while. :'-)

No one has got back to me with any results so far so I am assuming that this concept is a failure. :'-) Even so, I will keep updating this. If just one person gets a promo they wouldn't have then it makes it all worth while. :'-)

keep it alive, it is great idea... it's just hard to get a promo-set...

by the way, you can erase me from "2064wantlist" cause I got one today :'-)

My friend bought it for me in SkyEurope plane, it is to take onboard for 15 euro :-)

EDIT:

if anyone is interested, here is onboard manu http://www1.skyeurope.com/FR/Documents/Menu_card_22-06.pdf

page 16 is most interesting :D

Edited by szww

keep it alive, it is great idea... it's just hard to get a promo-set...

Updated; congrats! Don't worry, I don't give up easily. ;-)

Anything new in the promo-club? I am still looking for the 2064 Air ambulance plane and a lot of other promo sets.

Morten

Anything new in the promo-club? I am still looking for the 2064 Air ambulance plane and a lot of other promo sets.

Morten

How much are you prepared to pay? 2064 was in some local stores a few months back for $20 AUD and I might be able to find it. Who still wants a 2064 and what are they prepared to pay? I can make no guarentees, but if I have enough people showing interest I would be prepared to buy a few if I see them again. Remember that I live in Tasmania so the postage could be steep; Bricklink would probably be cheaper! :-D

As for the promo-club, I watch it, but I still do consider it a failure.

Since it turns out 2030 is a promo ( :'-( )I have added it to the list. If anyone sees it or finds out its price please tell me. *sweet*

2230.jpg

id be interested in 4032 (el al) and 4778

oh and sinner, i might like 2064 for 22 AUD dollars (id pay the shipping just tell me first how much it is so i can make sure i want to pay that much

also, i own

and might be able to get 2147 for some people (not sure how much though, as i saw a few in a store 3-4 months ago :-/ )

oh and sinner, i might like 2064 for 22 AUD dollars (id pay the shipping just tell me first how much it is so i can make sure i want to pay that much

Sorry, I missed this reply. Not that it mattered; they were all sold when I went back there. :cry_sad:

I just remembered somethingwhen I saw this thread again. Around Christmas I was out shopping round NZ (as you do :tongue: ) and came across a whole pile of the 2064 Doctor's Plane Sets on the shelves at the Warehouse. How weird, I thought, as I was sure these were promos and to appear in NZ of all places was beyond me. I of course picked up a couple, but at the time I had forgotten about this thread, so sorry I don't have any available. I saw them two other times at different places on that trip as well, so it definitely wasn't just a freak shipped box to one store. Just something interesting I thought you might like to know. :grin:

The moral of this story: don't give up hope, there is a million to one chance that promos might show up in a store near you some time. :sweet: And if I see them again, I will try to pick up a couple for anyone interested. :classic:

EDIT: Oh yes, and Sinner you can add me to the have list, I just don't have any to sell. :grin:

Edited by dragonator

Hey guys,

Not sure if this would qualify as a promo, but, I would really like the "Brickmaster" Star Wars Clone Turbo Tank when it ships, if someone has a second or get's one and doesn't want it.

I don't want to pay $30 or $40 for the membership when the only thing I would get out of it would be the TT. Well, the only thing I would want.

Thanks, Jamie

I´m (very) interested in a 4778:

4778-1.1112151945.thumb2.jpg

It doesn´t have to be MISB or have the box, just the parts and instructions required.

If someone have one for trade/sale, please PM me.

Thanks! :sweet:

Edited by Dennimator

whoever that can sell me a 1818 or 4032 for a civilized price, is my hero :cry_happy:

everyone else with planes that have those motors outside may sell them to me ^^

I'm looking for some Promo/Brickmaster mini's

20006 Mini Clone Turbo Tank (wanting it for around $15)

20007 Mini Ventor (wanting it for around $15) Got it!

8028 Mini Tie fighter (wanting it for around $10)

8029 Mini Snowspeeder (wanting it for around $10 - If it exists :look: ) Nope, it doesn't

I can only pay by paypal. I'm looking for reasonable prices. Postage is additional.

I have a few (Well, 21 I'm down to 18! :blush: ) 2928 Promo planes. They're not really for sale, but will happily trade them for the above sets.

Legoman

Edited by legoman

I'm looking for some Promo/Brickmaster mini's

20006 Mini Clone Turbo Tank (wanting it for around $15)

20007 Mini Ventor (wanting it for around $15) Got it!

8028 Mini Tie fighter (wanting it for around $10)

8029 Mini Snowspeeder (wanting it for around $10 - If it exists :look: ) Nope, it doesn't

I can only pay by paypal. I'm looking for reasonable prices. Postage is additional.

I have a few (Well, 21 I'm down to 18! :blush: ) 2928 Promo planes. They're not really for sale, but will happily trade them for the above sets.

Legoman

If anyone wants a 2928 I'm open to trades or I'm selling them for $35 ea.

I currently want:

Newer A-wings, newer B-wings, newer Y-wings, newer x-wings (6207, 6208, 7658, 6212)

Ewoks, Stormtroopers (originals, not the new BP version), imperial officers (new ones), Snowtroopers, Scout troopers, hoth rebels, Rebel troopers, Wookies, Battle droids, Super Battle Droids, Gungans, phase 1 Clones (originals, not new CW)

Brown bricks(any size - for trees/trunks)

Greenery (a few green bricks, plates, and lots of leaf type bits and shrubs)

Tan Bricks and plates.

I also want baseplates in Green, Blue, Tan, White (the bigger the better, preferably at least 16x32).