Sign in to follow this  
LordDan

[WZ12:H12, Desert King] Taking the Boardwalk

17358985495_1cd1a31574.jpg

In the Great Loop High Council and Ulandus forces are working together to defend the boardwalk. At one of the boardwalk fortifications a Ulandian soldier and a Leander warrior stand guard, waiting for Desert King forces to show up. However they are unaware that a Desert King agent is already present...

17151536577_fd08665b6b.jpg

After spending all afternoon crawling through the muck to get here, the Nile Croc warrior is finally ready to execute his plan. His is a very talented mimic, and he uses this skill to great effect. The Leander soon hears the "Ulandian" muttering under his breath about how he hated being stuck with an overgrown cat that should be in chains like his leander slave back in Ulandus. The Ulandian thinks he hears the Leander talking to himself about how he would only have to put up with these Ulandian scum until for a little while longer, then he could kill them and rescue his enslaved brethren. Before long the Ulandian and the Leander started fighting each other.

17358631421_a47c6545df.jpg

After they had both killed each other the Nile Croc crawled out and claimed the tower for the Desert King.

Heres a files shot, with the entryway raised( it can be lowered to be used as a ladder, as seen in the fighting picture)

16738726493_c1dd120d03.jpg

C & C appreciated

EDIt: Oops those pictures are very small. Its fixed now

Edited by LordDan

Great work, LD! The tower is very nice and I like the dark green swamp :thumbup:

Thanks! The tower was fun to build especially the roof. The swamp was a pain, I wanter to make a larger+irregular base, but all I have in dark green is tiles and these angled plates. I had to use almost all of my angled plates to make this rectangle, but I think I looks nice now because it is a combination of studs and smooth

The tower is excellent - like an elevated miniature blockhouse. It looks great in solid brown. The boardwalk is simple but effective and the base with plants makes a good swamp. And the concept is very imaginative! Very good overall.

Great job on the tower and board walk LordDan, but my favorite part is certainly the croc hiding in the swamp underneath! :wink::thumbup:

Great job here Lord Dan, the tower looks very nice especially the roof! :thumbup:

The squareness of the tower makes me think more "WWII watchtower" than "medieval watchtower", but it's grown on me since yesterday. I kind of like it. :laugh::thumbup:

Sweet wooden tower, the little fold down ramp is a great touch :thumbup: Excellent roof as well :classic: