Hello everyone!

I'm just starting my lego SW collection and since I saw lots of great photos in this pool/Flickr I've decided to shoot some by myself, hope you like it. These 3 Stormies is all I have yet + small box of lego bricks from the time my wife was a kid (lots od pink and other useless girl stuff :)) so i'm kinda restricted with my creations :laugh:

The Stormtroopers band

5384049813_ebf66b249e.jpg

Band (Stormtrooper Tales #4) by Koisny, on Flickr

Snowman

5377718188_8594df2af3.jpg

Snowman (Stormtrooper Tales #2) by Koisny, on Flickr

Gummi bear massacre

5375759085_29f9e3d62c.jpg

GBM (Stormtrooper Tales #1) by Koisny, on Flickr

Welcome to Eurobricks, Koisny! Those are actually Clone Troopers, not Stormtroopers, but these are terrific shots nonetheless! Keep it up; I hope to see more from you. :classic:

Thanks a lot!

Are theese really Clone Troopers? I always thought that Clone Troopers appeared in Episode II & III and had different armor and mainly different helmet, then Stormtroopers in EP. IV-VI under Imprial command

Thanks a lot!

Are theese really Clone Troopers? I always thought that Clone Troopers appeared in Episode II & III and had different armor and mainly different helmet, then Stormtroopers in EP. IV-VI under Imprial command

Clones from episode III are Phase 2 clones, and the ones from TCW and Episode II are Phase 1 clones.

Great photos!

I'm just curios.

Beneath each picture it says Stormtrooper Tales #x).

There's only 1, 2 and 4. Where is 3? :hmpf_bad:

Tale #3 in on my Flickr Set here. I'm trying to upload a new one every single day. Got about 9 already prepared for upload and bunch of ideas for new ones, it's kinda 365 project but I don't want to be tied by regular 365 rules so I'm calling it 365-n project :)

Edited by Koisny

yep! I finally got it, my bad

edit: renamed on Flickr and readded to appropriate pool, thanks for letting me know, the one is still learning about SW universe :)

Edited by Koisny

Pretty nice shot, Masked. Did you try to 'shop it to get the holocron in-focus (or maybe to levitate it)? I see a rectangular spot in the middle where the holocron is sharp but everything else is inconsistently blurry.

Even if it wasn't photoshopped, it's an easy effect to get, nothing inconsistent about it. Focus the camera on the Holocron and set the f-stop to something low enough to only get the holocron and Cad Bane sharp. (Edit: lol, and now I see what you mean about the inconsistency, I adjusted the brightness on my monitor and now I see the rectangle xP)

Oh yeah, and Masked Builder, you'll probably want to lower the ISO more next time, there's a lot of "noise" in the dark parts of that pic.

Anyway, I'm liking the pics in here :]

Edited by DrNightmare

I was inspired by the movie : "The Great Dictator" by and with Charlie Chaplin

dictateur3.jpg

ledictateur.jpg

A quick MOC I did today, and of course some photos!

Han's timing was a little off

The Stormtroopers weren't really interested in opening the blast doors this time.

5395232592_026602bf9d_z.jpg

5395234048_705f492a36_z.jpg

A few more on Flickr.

Enjoy!

Really just a terrific job there, distortme. Perfect in it's simplicity. Can we expect this as an MOC post of its own?

Really just a terrific job there, distortme. Perfect in it's simplicity. Can we expect this as an MOC post of its own?

If its believed worthy :D

Edited by distortme

Not bad, WampaStompa. That's not completely a real lens flare, is it? Those lines look out of place centered on Dooku's pants.

Not bad, WampaStompa. That's not completely a real lens flare, is it? Those lines look out of place centered on Dooku's pants.

Thanks BrickDoctor, Nope you are correct, its all after effects, even the lines on his pants! :D

Though it's really not pure photography, you really have some great photo editing skills WampaStompa. Your 'glowing lightsaber in the dark' shots look really good, from your previous jedi shots to this one. Though on this particular picture, I don't seem to understand the intended effect of the lines(?)

Though it's really not pure photography, you really have some great photo editing skills WampaStompa. Your 'glowing lightsaber in the dark' shots look really good, from your previous jedi shots to this one. Though on this particular picture, I don't seem to understand the intended effect of the lines(?)

There's a Lens Flare effect in Photoshop called "Movie Prime", I think that's what he used. I don't like the lines either but I'm sure they serve a purpose I can't appreciate! :classic:

I borrowed my friend's canon and macro lens. aaagggghhhh the DUST!!!!!

Jabba should hire a cleaning staff. Which macro lens did you use?