darkrebellion

Future Star Wars Sets

I think a simple set for 99.99 dollars, for the jedi temple. One on those raised baseplates with stairs going up in the front. Darth sidious(dual sided head, so he could from clean face to nasty electrified face), anakin, 3 501st, mace-windu, and a couple of jedi knights. I would love to see a couple episode 3 waves. :thumbup:

I think a simple set for 99.99 dollars, for the jedi temple. One on those raised baseplates with stairs going up in the front. Darth sidious(dual sided head, so he could from clean face to nasty electrified face), anakin, 3 501st, mace-windu, and a couple of jedi knights. I would love to see a couple episode 3 waves. :thumbup:

Yeah, but Sidious wasn't involved in Operation Knightfall. He was busy proclaiming himself Emperor. :laugh:

Here are my Season two ideas.

Brain Invaders

7931 Medical Frigate TB-73 Figures 6 (Ahsoka, Bariss, Scythe, Trap, Havoc and Edge).

Descriptions and Part of Season 3 ideas coming up tomorow :tongue:

This is a dream-come-true if made. I love this frigate. :cry_happy:

Edited by TFGuy89

how about a series of order 66 playsets?

I think I remember reading something like this, but some more detail.

2. Battle of Mygeeto

Ki Adi Mundi, Bacara, 3 Nova corps troopers, 2 super battle droids

-Section of Bridge, 2 Tri Droids, (that Republic thing that gets blowed up).

4. Saleucami

Includes Stass Allie, Commander Neyo and CT-3423

-2 BARC speeders and the Z7?

Just like what I posted in this topic: :wink:

Order 66: Death of Stass Allie (small set) - includes Stass Allie in a 74-Z speeder bike, Commander Neyo and CT-3423 on two BARC speeders

5040674797_fe76537e1e_z.jpg

Order 66: Palpatine's Arrest (medium set) - includes Darth Sidious, Mace Windu, Kit Fisto, Saesee Tiin, and Agen Kolar in a Chancellor's Suite playset

5041297318_3014f91acc_z.jpg

Order 66: Death of Ki-Adi-Mundi (large set) - includes Ki Adi-Mundi, Commander Baccara, 3-4 galactic Marines. The large vehicle will be the UT-AT.

5041297470_79f921f8b5_z.jpg

Haha, yeah i know. I just thought that the Sidious Vs Windu showdown could be included here, I guess that happened at the senate building right? :grin:

Yup.

Do you really think TLG will release sets that depict some of the least kid-friendly scenes of Star Wars? Lego is still a toy for kids. A set with Palpatine's office and the 4 Jedi is possible imo, but not the sets you've proposed here. "Betray your beloved Jedi with the Betrayal on Felucia set! Enjoy shooting an unarmed Jedi in the back and help the dark side of the Force gain control of the galaxy." Order 66 sets are so not going to happen.

I'm pretty sure we'll get all these Jedi sooner or later, though. The January 2011 wave includes three new Jedi, and it's a small wave. Ki-Adi Mundi or Stass Allie will be released as minifigs soon enough.

Edited by Supersonic

Do you really think TLG will release sets that depict some of the least kid-friendly scenes of Star Wars? Lego is still a toy for kids. A set with Palpatine's office and the 4 Jedi is possible imo, but not the sets you've proposed here. "Betray your beloved Jedi with the Betrayal on Felucia set! Enjoy shooting an unarmed Jedi in the back and help the dark side of the Force gain control of the galaxy." Order 66 sets are so not going to happen.

I'm pretty sure we'll get all these Jedi sooner or later, though. The January 2011 wave includes three new Jedi, and it's a small wave. Ki-Adi Mundi or Stass Allie will be released as minifigs soon enough.

Palaptines arrest was a possible 10th anniversary set but lost out to the Home One set in fan voting. It's inevitable it'll pop up again someday in the future.

Edited by StoutFiles

Palaptibes arrest was a possible 10th anniversary set but lost out to the Home One set in fan voting. It's inevitable it'll pop up again someday in the future.

Especially considering that the Slave I that was the third option has already appeared, and rumors are swirling about a possible Cloud City in 2011, which was a likely addition to that option.

Inevitable is a good choice of words, I think hope.

Especially considering that the Slave I that was the third option has already appeared, and rumors are swirling about a possible Cloud City in 2011, which was a likely addition to that option.

Inevitable is a good choice of words, I think hope.

Slave 1 I think was just because of the 30th anniversary of ESB.

Hey!remember we're talking about future star wars sets,not how a third slave one appeared.

It's on topic, because the Slave 1 was in the same poll as Palpatine's Arrest and Home One, so if we already got the Slave 1 and Home One, then we're debating whether or not we'll get Palpatine's Arrest.

I think.

I agree, yet i think they will make an episode three wave at some point, with an unspoken order 66 alternative. Right after episode three a whole episode three wave was released though.

Edited by brickartist

Alright, so I whipped up another large list of ideas. (WARNING: Large list!)

(The RotJ ones could probably be released for the 30th anniversary of RotJ, if they use any of these ideas):

STORMTROOPER ENDOR INFANTRY BATTLEPACK

Minifigs: 3 stormtroopers, 1 scout trooper (Total: 4)

Vehicles/builds: Newly improved speederbike, barrel turret.

Piece count: About 70.

REBEL ENDOR TROOPER AND EWOK BATTLEPACK

Minifigs: 2 rebel commandos (Endor troopers), 2 ewoks. (Total: 4)

Vehicles/builds: Plants and vegetation, sniper rifle stand, Ewok mini battle ram.

Piece count: About 70.

EWOK TREE VILLAGE

Minifigs: 2 rebel commandos, 2 ewoks (Chief Chirpa and 1 other), C-3PO, Luke Skywalker (Endor gear), Han Solo, R2-D2. (Total: 8)

Vehicles/builds: Ewok treehouse with a hut, C-3PO chair (being worshipped by the ewoks), plants and vegetation.

Piece count: About 600.

ENDOR AT-ST

Minifigs: 1 AT-ST driver/pilot, 1 stormtrooper. (Total: 2)

Vehicles/builds: AT-ST from 8038 Battle of Endor set, with improved legs.

Piece count: About 300.

ENDOR SPEEDERBIKES (similair to the old set)

Minifigs: 2 scout troopers, Luke Skywalker (Endor gear). (Total: 3)

Vehicles/builds: Tree with vegetation and plants, 3 speederbikes (newly improved ones).

Piece count: About 150.

ENDOR AT-AT

Minifigs: 2 rebel commandos, 1 ewok, 2 stormtroopers, 1 scout trooper, 1 AT-ST driver. (Total: 7)

Vehicles/builds: AT-AT and a speederbike.

Piece count: About 1400.

JABBA'S SAIL BARGE

Minifigs: 2 gamorrean guards (new versions), Luke Skywalker (Jedi robes), Han Solo (white shirt), Chewbacca, R2-D2 (carrying a trey with drinking glasses), Jabba (new version), slave Leia, Weequay thug, Lando Calrissian (disguise with helmet). (Total: 10)

Vehicles/builds: Sailbarge (bigger and improved), desert skiff, Sarlacc.

Piece count: About 1200.

THRONE ROOM FINAL DUEL

Minifigs: Emperor Palpatine, Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker (Jedi robes), 2 royal guards. (Total: 5)

Vehicles/builds: Palpatine's throne, windows, stairs, part of the battle's area.

Piece count: About 500.

CLOUD CITY

Minifigs: Luke Skywalker (Bespin outfit), Han Solo, Chewbacca, Lando Calrissian, Lobot, 2 ughnaughts, Princess Leia (Bespin outfit), stormtrooper, 2 Bespin guards, Darth Vader, Boba Fett (from the new Slave I, with printed arms and legs), Han Solo in carbonite. (Total: 13, plus Han Solo in carbonite)

Vehicles/builds: Carbon freezing chamber, window (Luke and Vader's duel), "bridge" (Luke and Vader's duel), hallway, the room with the table and the place where the Slave I and the Millennium Falcon can land.

Piece count: About 2000.

SYSTEM SCALE MILLENNIUM FALCON

Minifigs: Luke Skywalker (Farmer boy gear), Han Solo, Chewbacca, Ben Kenobi, Leia (princess gear), C-3PO, R2-D2. (Total: 7)

Vehicles/builds: Millennium Falcon with interior, including the hallways and the cockpit, and some other small rooms.

Piece count: About 1000.

TUSKEN RAIDER CAMP

Minifigs: 3 tusken raiders. (Total: 3)

Vehicles/builds: New molded Bantha, fully poseable, very detailed and movie-accurate. Also comes with a tent.

Piece count: About 200.

LUKE'S HOMESTEAD

Minifigs: Luke Skywalker (Farmer boy outfit), Owen Lars, Beru. (Total: 3)

Vehicles/builds: Moisture vaporator, homestead build.

Piece count: About 300.

MUSTAFAR DUEL

Minifigs: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker. (Total: 2)

Vehicles/builds: Platforms, inside of the Seperatist building, lava droid and the mountain/hill (Obi-Wan's 'high ground').

Piece count: About 400.

GEONOSIAN TURRET

Minifigs: 2 geonosians, geonosian battle droid. (Total: 3)

Vehicles/builds: Geonosian turret.

Piece count: About 100.

NABOO GRASSY PLAINS BATTLE

Minifigs: 2 gungan warriors, General Terpals, (Total: 5)

2 battle droids.

Vehicles/builds: Newly molded Kaadu (x2), booma energy ball holder with 2 energy balls.

Piece count: About 150.

FLASH SPEEDER

Minifigs: 2 Naboo palace/royal guards, battle droid. (Total: 3)

Vehicles/builds: Flash speeder.

Piece count: About 100.

AAT RE-DESIGN

Minifigs: 2 battle droids, 1 battle droid pilot, 1 Naboo royal guard. (Total: 4)

Vehicles/builds: New tan AAT from episode 1 - about the same design as the Clone Wars version, but in different colors and slighty different elements added.

Piece count: About 400.

BATTLE OF ALDERAAN (Star Wars: The Old Republic)

Minifigs: 2 armored Jedi, 2 Sith, Darth Malgus, 2 Republic troopers (orange markings). (Total: 7)

Vehicles/builds: Tree logs, plants and vegetation, Old Republic speederbike and a recon droid.

Piece count: About 200.

Phew, well... That was a large list!

The minifig counts for most of them are reasonable, too. No ridiculous amounts, really (Depending on the set).

~ General Magma

Edited by General Magma

The guy before me:

ENDOR AT-AT

Minifigs: 2 rebel commandos, 1 ewok, 2 stormtroopers, 1 scout trooper, 1 AT-ST driver. (Total: 7)

Vehicles/builds: AT-AT and a speederbike.

Piece count: About 1400.

Umm AT-ST driver or AT-AT driver?

Umm AT-ST driver or AT-AT driver?

Think he means that he wants the driver to wear the uniform and not the enclosed suit.

Nice list,G.Magma...but i don't think we'll see an Ewok vilage.:hmpf_bad:

Now it's my turn:

Obi-wan's Jedi starfighter and Vulture droid:

Minifigures: Obi-wan (total:1 fig).

Contents: Obi-wan's Eta-2,Vulture droid.

Piece count: Around 400 pcs.

Sepratist Tri-droid:

Minifigures: Battle droids(X2),Clone troopers(X2) (total:4 figs).

Contents: Sepratist Tri-droid.

Piece count: Around 300 pcs.

Jedi turbo speeder:

Minifigures: Ashoka,Plo koon (total:2 figs).

Contents: Jedi turbo speeder.

Piece count: Around 300 pcs.

B-wing starfigter:

Minifigures: Rebel B-wing pilot,Rebel mechanic (total:2 figs).

Contents: B-wing starfighter,Landing bay with control station.

Tie interceptor:

Minifigures: Tie pilot,Stormtrooper (total:2 figs).

Contents: Tie interceptor,Command center.

As for the Battle packs,i'd have to agree with G.Magma.

Think he means that he wants the driver to wear the uniform and not the enclosed suit.

Yup, that's right.

I thought AT-ST drivers would be best for Endor, since I could imagine that the AT-AT drivers are more for like, icy and cold terrain, and other snow planets like Hoth. So the enclosed suit would provide protection against the cold.

In SWBF1, the AT-AT drivers (AKA the Imperial pilots) get the AT-ST driver suits on Endor and such, while they get the enclosed suit on Rhen Var and Hoth.

~ General Magma

Yup, that's right.

I thought AT-ST drivers would be best for Endor, since I could imagine that the AT-AT drivers are more for like, icy and cold terrain, and other snow planets like Hoth. So the enclosed suit would provide protection against the cold.

In SWBF1, the AT-AT drivers (AKA the Imperial pilots) get the AT-ST driver suits on Endor and such, while they get the enclosed suit on Rhen Var and Hoth.

~ General Magma

According to Wookieepedia, AT-AT pilots and AT-ST pilots are both Imperial Army Pilots, but,

AT-AT pilots wore their armor as a reminder of their combat history

AT-AT pilots and AT-ST pilots should just be called Imperial Walker pilots IMO. That would avoid a lot of confusion.

Lord Embo